Sign in to follow this  
Rethinking the future

Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Norwich City - Official Match Thread

[quote user="CT "] 

[:(] its the poor away fans i feel most sorry for :( S

Smudger, you always seem to want a Norwich defeat? Why?
[/quote]

The fans who travelled to the match today are all f##king idiots. [:|] I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]If people think Smudger is such a prize-winning arse, why do they still insist on replying to his posts?
[/quote]

Because deep down you know what I say is true... maybe you should vent your anger at who is to blame for what us fans have had to endure???

Those who have turned so many Norwich fans in to Smudger''s recently.

Bloody Lita hurry up and go back to Reading will you???

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="CT "] 

[/quote]

The fans who travelled to the match today are all f##king idiots. [:|] I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

[/quote]

Me neither I have to say, blind faith it''s called, although I won''t go in for the name calling as they spend hundreds of pounds following away.  They will learn one day lol.

[quote user="CT "] 

[/quote]

[/quote]

that''s harsh, I really don''t get who you can call our own fans idiots for following the team.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Because a few more results like this will hopefully be the straw that breaks the camels back and make you lot who are happy to sit and suffer in silence stand up and do something to change the last few years of crap we have had to endure at Carrow Road.

It is the only way and I am abosultely amazed that the majority of you can still not see that!!!

[/quote]Okay, so what happens next then? Delia is actively seeking investment and a new buyer, so the end-game is upon us.  This will take some time, if other clubs are anything to go by (Everton, Newcastle, etc).  So if we protest with you, what are we hoping to achieve?2-2 btw... sorry, Smudgely...

[quote user="Hoolahan Youlahan"]I dont agree with the Delia regime,

But wanting your team to lose is inexcusable.

Come ON!
[/quote]

Leicester are Smudgers team though... not us.

jas :)

Come ON!
[/quote]

He doesn''t, that''s the point.

Smudger: I think it has less to do with what you say and more to do with the manner in which you say it. One can have a perfectly legitimate beef with the current board/manager without needing to cheer on the opposition and deliberately attempt to wind others up.

[quote user="HoolahanYoulahan"]I dont agree with the Delia regime,

Come ON!
[/quote]

Is the only way she is going to be driven out and our club can start moving in the right direction again.

I think it is inexcusable for people to sit back and let her destroy the club they support but each to their own.

Come on Wednesday!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Come ON!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Says the guy who says he cares so much but has never bothered to do anything about the current situation... [8-)]

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="CT "] 

[/quote]

[/quote]

that''s harsh, I really don''t get who you can call our own fans idiots for following the team.

[/quote]

No youre right, that was OOO. But I dont feel sorry for them and I dont admire their efforts.They should have avoided the game today like most of the braver fans.

[quote user="CT "] 

[:(] its the poor away fans i feel most sorry for :( SSmudger, you always seem to want a Norwich defeat? Why?[/quote]

[/quote]Point is, they are fans, what the fuck are you?

[quote user="CT "] 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Charming.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Come ON!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Says the guy who says he cares so much but has never bothered to do anything about the current situation... [8-)]

[/quote]

how do you know i havent Smudgles?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Smudger"]

Because a few more results like this will hopefully be the straw that breaks the camels back and make you lot who are happy to sit and suffer in silence stand up and do something to change the last few years of crap we have had to endure at Carrow Road.

It is the only way and I am abosultely amazed that the majority of you can still not see that!!!

[/quote]Okay, so what happens next then? Delia is actively seeking investment and a new buyer, so the end-game is upon us.  This will take some time, if other clubs are anything to go by (Everton, Newcastle, etc).  So if we protest with you, what are we hoping to achieve?2-2 btw... sorry, Smudgely...[/quote]I''m guessing you missed my above question, Smudge... care to comment on how you feel a protest or whatever will improve things?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Smudger: I think it has less to do with what you say and more to do with the manner in which you say it. One can have a perfectly legitimate beef with the current board/manager without needing to cheer on the opposition and deliberately attempt to wind others up.
[/quote]

So you don''t like the way I do things?

At least I try to do something about those who are taking the p!ss out of every paying football spectator in Norfolk.

What do you try and do Lord???

C''mon... 3-2 woo hoo!!! [:D]

I have no argument against the fact that Delia staying at this club will ruin us. I will not defend our poor overall performance since we got relegated from the Prem. However, Smudge, if you are indeed a City supporter (which city that is god only knows), your beef with Roeder is ridiculous. You clearly say he isnt getting us results, yet now you dont even WANT him to get results, so I question your support for the club, discounting those who run it.Oh and by the way,F**k!