Sign in to follow this  
Rethinking the future

Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Norwich City - Official Match Thread

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Smudger: I think it has less to do with what you say and more to do with the manner in which you say it. One can have a perfectly legitimate beef with the current board/manager without needing to cheer on the opposition and deliberately attempt to wind others up.
[/quote]

So you don''t like the way I do things?

At least I try to do something about those who are taking the p!ss out of every paying football spectator in Norfolk.

What do you try and do Lord???

C''mon... 3-2 woo hoo!!! [:D]

[/quote]

you cretin

When I listened to the first half on the radio I thought I had gone to Ricardo''s Parallel Universe... in the second half, I''m quite confident I am actually in the real world and my team, all 16 of them, are a bag o'' sh*te.

[quote user="Smudger"]

At least I try to do something about those who are taking the p!ss out of every paying football spectator in Norfolk.

[/quote]Any chance of you listing the things you "try to do"?Clue: posting bile on the internet doesn''t count.

Smudger : Either you deliberately missed my point or you accidentally missed my point. Either way it makes you look pretty foolish. All I was suggesting was that I don''t think people begrudge you your anger at the current state of the club, but rather how you get this anger across. Your final comment highlights my point. Moreover, I didn''t suggest that you weren''t doing anything to help the situation, although I fail to see much evidence for it if you are.

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Any chance of you listing the things you "try to do"?

Clue: posting bile on the internet doesn''t count.

[/quote]

bet you a pint before the scum game he doesnt reply!?

jas :)

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Smudger"]

Because a few more results like this will hopefully be the straw that breaks the camels back and make you lot who are happy to sit and suffer in silence stand up and do something to change the last few years of crap we have had to endure at Carrow Road.

It is the only way and I am abosultely amazed that the majority of you can still not see that!!!

[/quote]Okay, so what happens next then? Delia is actively seeking investment and a new buyer, so the end-game is upon us.  This will take some time, if other clubs are anything to go by (Everton, Newcastle, etc).  So if we protest with you, what are we hoping to achieve?2-2 btw... sorry, Smudgely...[/quote]I''m guessing you missed my above question, Smudge... care to comment on how you feel a protest or whatever will improve things?[/quote]Dum de dum.....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Smudger"]

Because a few more results like this will hopefully be the straw that breaks the camels back and make you lot who are happy to sit and suffer in silence stand up and do something to change the last few years of crap we have had to endure at Carrow Road.

It is the only way and I am abosultely amazed that the majority of you can still not see that!!!

[/quote]
Okay, so what happens next then? Delia is actively seeking investment and a new buyer, so the end-game is upon us.  This will take some time, if other clubs are anything to go by (Everton, Newcastle, etc).  So if we protest with you, what are we hoping to achieve?

2-2 btw... sorry, Smudgely...
[/quote]
I''m guessing you missed my above question, Smudge... care to comment on how you feel a protest or whatever will improve things?
[/quote]
Dum de dum.....
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/images.jpg[/IMG]

What''s happened, I go into the roofspace to get my baubles out for the old Christmas tree and we are losing when I rejoin the radio!!! And Kennedy is sent off. Que?

Have we fallen apart again?

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]What''s happened, I go into the roofspace to get my baubles out for the old Christmas tree and we are losing when I rejoin the radio!!! And Kennedy is sent off. Que? Have we fallen apart again?[/quote]

lol that''ll learn ya for putting the importance of balls over NC hehehehe.

Yes we''ve fallen to pieces once again, god we are dire [:(]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Next weekend will be embarassing .
[/quote]

Which is why it''s another match we will be boycotting, I can''t stand it anymore to see NC lose at home, especially against the scum.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Can things get any worse lol gotta laugh or i''d be in tears.  Soooooooooooo glad I am not going to the Scum game.

[/quote]

I was wondering when you were going to tell us that you are not going to that game...........again [:|] .

[quote user="Count Chopula"]Centre backs against the binners:  Drury, Doherty.

Great.

[/quote]

what about blooding that young kid from spurs, Captain of the youth team and an England under 19 international!!! what... oh.....

[quote user="Hoolahan Youlahan"]I have no argument against the fact that Delia staying at this club will ruin us. I will not defend our poor overall performance since we got relegated from the Prem. However, Smudge, if you are indeed a City supporter (which city that is god only knows), your beef with Roeder is ridiculous. You clearly say he isnt getting us results, yet now you dont even WANT him to get results, so I question your support for the club, discounting those who run it.

Oh and by the way,

F**k!
[/quote]

Did I say I had any beef with Roeder?

Never rated him (even in the 13 game unbeaten streak), but he is not the one to blame.

I want a bit of short term pain for long term gain... is that so hard to understand???

I am sick of our club being slowly strangled to death by people who can''t be trusted.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]Any chance of you listing the things you "try to do"?Clue: posting bile on the internet doesn''t count.[/quote]

bet you a pint before the scum game he doesnt reply!?

[/quote][img]http://bp2.blogger.com/_jKscR9AiAls/SGu0fdZMSkI/AAAAAAAAATE/cT1eopGa0MQ/s400/waiting.gif[/img]

I''m so pisssed off, so thats Omo, Stefan, Drury all injured and Kennedy sent off so suspended next week.

Think I''ll go and have a cry?