Sign in to follow this  
greenheart

h-helguson

he turn us down on aseason long loan gary megson gave the go a head 4 it. he was shocked for him to say" fight forhis place "as in the hews of the world yes2day

according to people in the know at the club, helguson didn''t mind at all coming to Norwich, it was his wife who scuppered it.  She didn''t want to move down this way

[quote user="bigbear"]according to people in the know at the club, helguson didn''t mind at all coming to Norwich, it was his wife who scuppered it.  She didn''t want to move down this way[/quote]Solly noe undastann engleese pleez translait to cris-speec tar.

Accdnrig to a rscheerchr at Cmabgridge Uinevrtisy, it deson’t matter waht oerdr the ltteres in a word are – as lnog as the frist anhd lsat ltteer are in the crorcet pclae. This is bcuseae we dno’t raed ervey lteter but the word as a wlohe.

[quote user="SNAP"]

Accdnrig to a rscheerchr at Cmabgridge Uinevrtisy, it deson’t matter waht oerdr the ltteres in a word are – as lnog as the frist anhd lsat ltteer are in the crorcet pclae. This is bcuseae we dno’t raed ervey lteter but the word as a wlohe.

[/quote]

That is complete and utter llobcoks! [:)]

[quote user="bigbear"]according to people in the know at the club, helguson didn''t mind at all coming to Norwich, it was his wife who scuppered it.  She didn''t want to move down this way[/quote]

she doesnt have to if he''s on loan... why move the kids etc to a different school when theres no guarentee he will stay at the club? i think that rumour is crap to be fair...

jas :)

[quote user="bigbear"]according to people in the know at the club, helguson didn''t mind at all coming to Norwich, it was his wife who scuppered it.  She didn''t want to move down this way[/quote]

What a nob head. Mind you, I bet she''s a Scandinavian jaw dropper with massive chesticles. Wouldnt want to upset one of those.....

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

What a nob head. Mind you, I bet she''s a Scandinavian jaw dropper with massive chesticles. Wouldnt want to upset one of those.....

[/quote]

Would you honestly move to a completely different region for a job if your wife/partner was set against it?   It would have to be an exceptional jopb or a bad relationship for the job to win the "it''s me or the job" ultimatum.

It''s disappointing but be realistic.  Family should be more important that work.

Incidentally, unless you are accusing him of being especially posh.......it is knob head!!!!

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Would you honestly move to a completely

different region for a job if your wife/partner was set against

it?   It would have to be an exceptional jopb or a bad

relationship for the job to win the "it''s me or the job"

ultimatum.[/quote]

John McClaine did it and look how things turned out for him...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Would you honestly move to a completely different region for a job if your wife/partner was set against it?   It would have to be an exceptional jopb or a bad relationship for the job to win the "it''s me or the job" ultimatum.[/quote]
John McClaine did it and look how things turned out for him...
[/quote]

lmfao.  Painfully!

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

Would you honestly move to a completely different region for a job if your wife/partner was set against it?   It would have to be an exceptional jopb or a bad relationship for the job to win the "it''s me or the job" ultimatum.

It''s disappointing but be realistic.  Family should be more important that work.

Incidentally, unless you are accusing him of being especially posh.......it is knob head!!!!

[/quote]it is an exceptional job, its playing for NORWICH CITY[H]