Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Chadwick Makes Fantasy XI

....of the Premierships WORST ever Players.

Full list from the report......

1.   Massimo Tabi (Man Utd)

2.   Titus Bramble (Wigan)

3.   Jean_Alain Boumsong (Newcastle)

4.   Darren Peakcock (QPR)

5.   Abel Xavier (Everton)

6.   Eric Djemba-Djemba (Man Utd)

7.   Luke Chadwick (Man Utd)

8.   Carlton Palmer (Sheffield Wednesday)

9.   Lee Dong Gook (Middlesbrough)

10.   Thomas Brolin (Leeds)

11.   Diego Forlan (Man Utd)

Can anyone think of anymore?  I''ll start......

Savo Milosevic
Bosko Balaban

jordi cruyff

Like all of these things, load of b0llocks.  Chadders is a decent player (when not injured).

Agreed Dicky... id sooner have Chadders than Crofty in the side.. Chadwick always looks like he has a goal in him.. if he could stay injury free i think he could be the best player in the side.

(Watch me get shot down now)

jas :)

Lillian Laslande?

Ali Dia? Some of those that Harry Redknapp signed for West Ham without ever watching? David Bellion?

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Julian Brellier.

(Luke Chadwick? Is he one of the new guys? Haven''t seen him yet?[*-)])

[:P]
[/quote]

Did you not attend the press conference this morning announcing him as a new player??

Anyone who played for derby last year, worst ever result in the premiership, how many points did they get 11. Now that is a crap team.

[quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Julian Brellier.(Luke Chadwick? Is he one of the new guys? Haven''t seen him yet?[*-)])[:P][/quote]

Did you not attend the press conference this morning announcing him as a new player??

[/quote]I heard there was no press conference. Have I been misled again?[:^)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I heard there was no press conference. Have I been misled again?[:^)]
[/quote]

It was a joke seeing as you joked about him being a new player!!!! Come on CC wake up. Been a long day at work has it??

[quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Julian Brellier.(Luke Chadwick? Is he one of the new guys? Haven''t seen him yet?[*-)])[:P][/quote]

[/quote]I heard there was no press conference. Have I been misled again?[:^)][/quote]

It was a joke seeing as you joked about him being a new player!!!! Come on CC wake up. Been a long day at work has it??

[/quote]I know! That was honest sarcasm, which obviously didn''t come across properly! (I know the ''sarcasm'' card rarely gets believed these days, but it''s the truth!)Long day at work? I''ve been on here most of it! [:$]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I heard there was no press conference. Have I been misled again?[:^)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I know! That was honest sarcasm, which obviously didn''t come across properly! (I know the ''sarcasm'' card rarely gets believed these days, but it''s the truth!)

Long day at work? I''ve been on here most of it! [:$]
[/quote]

Haha, it went toataly over my head!!!!! Maybe my day at work was harder than I thought! But in fairness I did have to get up at 4:45 am to get to work on time! Need to earn as much money as possible though before go back to uni.

[/quote]

Brelliers a premiership player now is he?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Brelliers a premiership player now is he?

[/quote]Doh! [:$]

[quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[/quote]I heard there was no press conference. Have I been misled again?[:^)][/quote]

[/quote]I know! That was honest sarcasm, which obviously didn''t come across properly! (I know the ''sarcasm'' card rarely gets believed these days, but it''s the truth!)Long day at work? I''ve been on here most of it! [:$][/quote]

Haha, it went toataly over my head!!!!! Maybe my day at work was harder than I thought! But in fairness I did have to get up at 4:45 am to get to work on time! Need to earn as much money as possible though before go back to uni.

[/quote]Fair enough! You win! I only had to get up at a leisurely 6:30. (I made enough of a struggle over that too! Damn mornings!) [:D]Kudos on the Uni front too! Good to see!

These players take some believing as worst ever in the Prem. I have seen Colin Woodthorpe, Spencer Prior, Rob Newman, Darren Beckford, Daryl Sutch, Mike Milligan, Mike Sheron, Adi Akinbiyi and Carl Bradshaw all play for us in the Prem. While they are not the worst players in the world can anyone seriously tell me they are all better than Diego Forlan [:^)]

I guess you could add Derby as well, but I think that was more down to the manager being a ****wit.

I''ve been away for three weeks and was wondering why he''s not at least on the bench. Is he injured (again)?

Get Michael Ricketts on that list, what a pile of cack. How he ever played for England I will never know.

Anyone remember Taibi letting it through his legs against southampton at old trafford? Priceless.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Agreed Dicky... id sooner have Chadders than Crofty in the side.. Chadwick always looks like he has a goal in him.. if he could stay injury free i think he could be the best player in the side.

(Watch me get shot down now)

[/quote]

Not by me, I completely agree  with you.