Sign in to follow this  
city accountant

Meal at Dunston Hall

Last night I had a meal at Dunston Hall with a group of Norwich Accountants, after about an hour a group of five men were shown to a table. They were Glenn Roeder, Lee Clarke, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank, Shola Ameobi and one other I didn''t recognise, but was a big lad about 6ft 3" +. I was not sitting close enough to hear a name but could this be Mr Roeders target man?

Before anyone says anything I am not on a wind-up, neither am I  from Suffolk.

[quote user="city accountant"]

Last night I had a meal at Dunston Hall with a group of Norwich Accountants, after about an hour a group of five men were shown to a table. They were Glenn Roeder, Lee Clarke, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank, Shola Ameobi and one other I didn''t recognise, but was a big lad about 6ft 3" +. I was not sitting close enough to hear a name but could this be Mr Roeders target man?

[/quote]

wow thats  really excititng news. shola, jfh and  probably andy booth.  i knew if we were patient glenn would deliver. i hope all you pessimists are going to eat humble pie when these signings are announced, but i expect you`ll find something else to moan about [;)]

[/quote]

Perhaps the other guy was Lord Lucan .He didn''t ride in on Shergar,by any chance?

Hello Mr 1 post.

By the way i really love the fact that justification is needed. there is a small element on this board that need not justify what they say with ''i''m not from sufolk and this did happen hoenst''. You Mr 1 post are clearly not one of these people as you have kibdly recognised yourself.

Now F&$K off. It''s gettting very boring and tiresome now.

[quote user="Scooby"]Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?[/quote]

Really? i never knew that!!!!

[quote user="Scooby"]Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?[/quote]

Cleanliness is next to Godliness, but only in an irish dictionary.

I think we should give him a chance, innocent till proven guilty. So before everyone else jumps on the band wagon with the trolls, and insults, lets see if his info is confirmed before we jump down his throat.

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

I think we should give him a chance, innocent till proven guilty. So before everyone else jumps on the band wagon with the trolls, and insults, lets see if his info is confirmed before we jump down his throat.

[/quote]

I agree. I reaaalllly belive every word.

P.S Santa is real and so is the tooth fairy

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And they''re both signing this morning! Just what I heard........

[/quote]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]of course santa and the tooth fairy are real...that goes without saying.....

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

..But Santa is fat and the tooth fairy is a fairy.[:@]

I have neither heard or seen anything to do with potential new signings, just trying to get my post count up so if I ever do the ''back seat of the bus bullies'' on this thread may warrant my ''rumours'' with some credibility.

Maybe said accountant has just been reading the message board for a while, but until now never had anything thought worthy of posting.  Who can possibly say if he is truthful in his post or not, unless his sightings actually sign for us.  Will he then be due an apology from some?

Living in northern Scotland, I try to rely on this message board to find out what may be going on at the club from those closer to home, and therefore possibly in ''the know'', as opposed to reading the press which is rarely reliable.  My trouble is, I never know who to place my trust in as it seems the frustration of fans in the lack of the big striker signing rapidly turns each thread into a slanging match between posters.

Taking cover....[:D]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

..But Santa is fat and the tooth fairy is a fairy.[:@]

[/quote]

Norwich City Football Club is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.   : )

[/quote]

LOL! first time poster i seee?

Hmm..

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

I too was at Dunston yesterday and saw Glenn Roeder on a table with a large bearded man in a red suit. I couldn''t hear the exact conversation apart from Glenn saying "3 year deal" and his dinner companion saying "ho ho ho"

[quote user="Bingo"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

I too was at Dunston yesterday and saw Glenn Roeder on a table with a large bearded man in a red suit. I couldn''t hear the exact conversation apart from Glenn saying "3 year deal" and his dinner companion saying "ho ho ho"

[/quote]

LOL. Where there any fairies present or maybe aYeti?