Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

3-0!!!

well considering morrison hasn''t signed for them yet i''ll go for Coventry 1 - 2 Norwich

Cristiano Ronaldo scoring for Coventry, Ameobi and Ivan Campo scoring for Norwich

[quote user="zemas tendon"]I reckon, that we will lose 3-0 to Sky blues on Sat.. Eastwood 2.Morrison 1!! [/quote]

I agree with the first 6 words of your post. The rest is b####x

Its got draw written all over it.  I have the feeling it may take us a month to get in the flow this season, there are a lot of new faces and to me in the 2 pre seasons games i have seen fitness isnt 100% by any means. Couple of wins and a few goals and the fans and teams confidence will grow.  I  have a sneaky play off suspicion for us this season......

we always seem to draw or lose in the first game... anyone remember the last time we won an opener???? I can remember us beating Swindon 2-0 in the 1996/97 season.... and Grimsby the year we went up wasnt it?

im going for a defeat sadly.. not that i think we will lose and i certainly dont want us too... but D''urso is the ref and he has it in for us.. 2-1 to cov with the most dodgy penalty you will ever see! Clingan to get sent off... Roeder to do his nut. Cureton to grab a late consolation in injury time.

up yours D''urso!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we always seem to draw or lose in the first game... anyone remember the last time we won an opener???? I can remember us beating Swindon 2-0 in the 1996/97 season.... and Grimsby the year we went up wasnt it?

im going for a defeat sadly.. not that i think we will lose and i certainly dont want us too... but D''urso is the ref and he has it in for us.. 2-1 to cov with the most dodgy penalty you will ever see! Clingan to get sent off... Roeder to do his nut. Cureton to grab a late consolation in injury time.

up yours D''urso!

[/quote]haah jas, yoo going to the match? i would soo badly laugh if everything you said came true

no im not going to the match.... probably just as well.. i''d lynch him!

I remember playing Derby at home when the Ref Disallowed Chris Martins goal then pulled us back for not giving the ball back at a throw in after kicking it off when their player was injured.. nothing in the rules says you have too! that ref was d''urso too wasnt it?

3 - 1 to us!!  Lupoli 2 and Curo 1 !!!!!!!  We''re going to be awesome.Sadly I will be playing Cricket but listening on the boundary rope with my trusty radio and if we bat I''m going to sky one to cow corner and get caught.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I think we''ll lose 1 nil. Andy D''urso will award a penalty in the 90th minute & convert it himself![/quote]

Lol! wouldnt suprise me!

I fully expect him to clear lupoli shot off the line too!

[quote user="AndyJR"]3 - 1 to us!!  Lupoli 2 and Curo 1 !!!!!!!  We''re going to be awesome.

Sadly I will be playing Cricket but listening on the boundary rope with my trusty radio and if we bat I''m going to sky one to cow corner and get caught.
[/quote]

That''s more like it!!

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]Two nil to City. We haven''t had too many winning starts in the last ten years, so surely it''s about time that trend changed?[/quote]

That''s Norwich City, of course!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we always seem to draw or lose in

the first game... anyone remember the last time we won an opener???? I

can remember us beating Swindon 2-0 in the 1996/97 season.... and

Grimsby the year we went up wasnt it?

[/quote]

The 4-0 against Grimsby was in the year between play-off final and

promotion.  The year of the play-offs we lost 4-0 to Milwall, the

year we got promoted we drew 2-2 with Bradford... Just shows how much

the first game means overall, but I bet we''ll still get the usual

moaners going off if we do lose.

Incidentally, I''m predicting a 1-0 win to City, Lupoli!

I''m surprised no one has done this yet, but here goes......6-1 to the Super Canaries - Lupoli 2, JC 1, Fozzy 1, Semmy 1 and David Marshall scores from a freak goal-kick!In all seriousness, City to scrape it 1-0 despite D''Urso''s best efforts, Rusty to make a a brief subs appearence before getting sent off.

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]3 - 1 to us!!  Lupoli 2 and Curo 1 !!!!!!!  We''re going to be awesome.

Sadly I will be playing Cricket but listening on the boundary rope with my trusty radio and if we bat I''m going to sky one to cow corner and get caught.
[/quote]

That''s more like it!!

[/quote]

yep i agree, curo hattrick :)