Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise Funds For FONCY.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Good luck with those selections Berkshire. And Arrdee all the very best of luck for your Daughters wedding tomorrow. May I wish the happy couple the very best for the future.[/quote]

Thanks for that Inchy I am sure they will be very happy in the future as Kirk is a great bloke . I would just like to announce that I do have another lovely young unmarried daughter at home ,just the one mind you and they are going fast , I was thinking of clearing them up in one go but perhaps not .[:D] ....arrdee. 

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Good luck with those selections Berkshire. And Arrdee all the very best of luck for your Daughters wedding tomorrow. May I wish the happy couple the very best for the future.[/quote]

Thanks for that Inchy I am sure they will be very happy in the future as Kirk is a great bloke . I would just like to announce that I do have another lovely young unmarried daughter at home ,just the one mind you and they are going fast , I was thinking of clearing them up in one go but perhaps not .[:D] ....arrdee. 

[/quote]

The Girl Upstairs - the Norwich fan - has announced her intentions regarding her YOUNG MAN and Mum and Dad this end are likely to be lumbered with a fairly massive bill.

And he is a West Ham fan although I do believe he is beginning to know his place in the scheme of things and is beginning to do as he is told.

Every good wish to you and yours for tomorrow, Arrdee.  Like me, you probably held that "little bundle" in your arms at some stage and lived long enough to receive parcels from Play.com and Next which you never personally ordered........................

"Dad, can I borrow your card............"

Ardee, is your daughter marrying Captain Kirk? Only, I''ve heard he''s a bit of a ladies man.... just thought I''d better mention it.... [:S]

Congrats Arrdee and soon to be congrats Cam. My girls are 2 and 4 and I can''t even begin to think about them getting married.  My 4 year old has a crush on a 9 year old in her day camp and it is adorable. I don''t know how adorable it will be 10 years form now, though....

Hope you have a lovely day Arrdee and look forward to seeing you soon.

Good luck with the bets today everyone who was chosen.

[quote user="Berkshire Canary"]

First of all thank you to everyone for their encouragement and their picks, I have spent most of the morning looking at the possibilities and, after changing my mind more times than I care to remember I have eventually come to a decision..... <Drum Roll please> [:D]

Celtic v St. Mirren  - Home Win

Northampton v Cheltenham - Home Win

Lincoln v Rotherham - Home Win

Northwich v Cambridge - Away Win

QPR v Barnsley - Home Win

Sheffield Wed v Burnley - Away Win

Apologies to anyone who''s picks didn''t make the final selection, there were some great suggestions and it was tough to narrow them down to a final 6, here''s hoping we can start the season as we mean to go on, good luck everyone. [:P]

OTBC!!!

[/quote]

Yes you lovely old Pickers the bet is on and it is....

Celtic--------------1-5.....Newyork, Trent.

Northampton------10-11..Cosmic, Nutty.

Lincoln-------------15-8....Camul.

Cambridge utd------6-4......Hissing Sid.

O.P.R.--------------8-13....City Angel

Burnley--------------9-4......Berkshire C.

Which will pay £864-46p thanks to Dixmar Racing who are true Norwich City fans , you can see quite a bit of difference with what the big boys would pay, just the £610 , perhaps thats why they are big boys . Thank you all you lovely old Pickers and of course the wonderful Berkshire , well done you lovely old boy . Good luck to you all .[Y] ....arrdee.

Celtic v St. Mirren  - Home Won  sunday game

Northampton v Cheltenham - Home Won 4-2 [:D]

Rotherham v Lincoln - Home Win Won 1-0 [:D]

Northwich v Cambridge - Away Win Won 0-1 [:D]

QPR v Barnsley - Home Win Won 2-1 [:D]

Sheffield Wed v Burnley - Away Win Sheffield Wed won 4-1 [:(]

Just Burnley who let us down [:''(]

Lincoln lost as well...Difficult week to be picker, unlucky Berkshire!According to my calculations, so far there were 10 good naps this week (of course not including sunday naps). So a very difficult week!

[quote user="Fellas"]Lincoln lost as well...

Difficult week to be picker, unlucky Berkshire!

According to my calculations, so far there were 10 good naps this week (of course not including sunday naps). So a very difficult week!
[/quote]

Lincoln was one of those games that we have either all seen or played in, or both.  According to the BBC text we had 70 per cent possession in the second half and just could not score........hey ho!

[quote user="Fellas"]Lincoln lost as well...

Difficult week to be picker, unlucky Berkshire!

According to my calculations, so far there were 10 good naps this week (of course not including sunday naps). So a very difficult week!
[/quote]

Thought we did Rotherham v Lincoln as a home win?

Sorry guys, was a difficult one to call this week, here''s hoping that next week gives us a bit more joy!!!

[/quote]

Like City this afternoon you were unlucky my friend. And like City we will all be back next week to fight another day [Y]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]    Congrats Arrdee and soon to be congrats Cam. My girls are 2 and 4 and I can''t even begin to think about them getting married.  My 4 year old has a crush on a 9 year old in her day camp and it is adorable. I don''t know how adorable it will be 10 years form now, though....
[/quote]

Our two girls have been endless joy so far and I''m afraid they are quite grown up now and still are.

You have to hope that both of them find the right bloke.  Our two have been very lucky (I think) - they are out there still, or so we think.

I have yet to experience the emotion of seeing them officially married yet although that is coming for both of them but I watched both of them being born (in terms of blood and guts it reminded me of League Two) and I watched Number Two receiving her degree at Trinity, Dublin, during two hours of Latin pronouncements and Number One playing Beethoven''s Seventh Symphony in Spain and receiving a stand up "call" from the conductor (the equivalent of Man/Woman of the Match).

I suppose a wedding might be more emotional......I have to "give her away" don''t I?  As far as I am concerned they are both loan players..................

Sorry guys, was a difficult one to call this week, here''s hoping that next week gives us a bit more joy!!!

[/quote]

Now Berkshire , my lovely sweet old boy we don''t say sorry on the Free Bet pages , arrdee wont have any of that , there are no sorrows , its a fun game we are playing just for you lovely old City fans , something for us to enjoy on a Sat afternoon , If we win some money for our Academy all well and good but if we don''t Its not the end of the world , we have been entertained thats what it is all about .

Anyhow that was a magnificent effort on your part on a very difficult week and all ways remember it hasn''t cost us a penny and there is always next week. [Y]....arrdee.

Bad luck BC, with no form to go on it was always going to be a stinker of a week to draw.  As Ray says though, it could be worse - I personally am seriously dischuffed as I got 6 out of 7 on my own list (bloody Derby let me down) and my local bookie is now £3 better off (ain''t I the high roller!) [:(]

Celtic won so that was a good nap there trent.On a personal note, I picked 6 winners this week. Didn''t put any money on them though (typically)....

Hard luck BC your job might have been made easier if the Prem had been playing.

First games always throw up strange results, you were very unlucky.

[quote user="billy bunter"]

arsenal to beat wba NAP

[/quote]

While arrdee will welcome you with open arms Billy Bunter I, on the other hand, will smile and picture the time and place of your input as evidence that your thinking ability is still being crowded out by apple pies.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="billy bunter"]

arsenal to beat wba NAP

[/quote]

While arrdee will welcome you with open arms Billy Bunter I, on the other hand, will smile and picture the time and place of your input as evidence that your thinking ability is still being crowded out by apple pies.

[/quote]

Yes Yankee Billy has been to see Tilly at the tuck shop and poor Tilly has been cleared out , there are no more Muffins , Tiffens , or Plum pies and the lashings of ginger beer have disappeared , thanks to good old Billy Bunter .

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="billy bunter"]

arsenal to beat wba NAP

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes Yankee Billy has been to see Tilly at the tuck shop and poor Tilly has been cleared out , there are no more Muffins , Tiffens , or Plum pies and the lashings of ginger beer have disappeared , thanks to good old Billy Bunter .

[/quote]

Is that Johnny Tillotson again ?

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="billy bunter"]

arsenal to beat wba NAP

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep the very same , now have you ever wondered where he got those swaying hips from ? yes thats right from the tuck shop ....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="billy bunter"]

arsenal to beat wba NAP

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep the very same , now have you ever wondered where he got those swaying hips from ? yes thats right from the tuck shop ....arrdee.

[/quote]

If I could just elaborate on those swaying hips , these are the hips that drive "lapp" crazy ....arrdee.

Raise funds for FONCY!!!. I wasn''t even aware Henry Winkler was in financial difficulties. Of course we should help out. I hope other members of the happy days cast are pitching as well. That Ron Howard must be worth a bob or two. Anyway give as much as you can and god bless you Henry.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Raise funds for FONCY!!!. I wasn''t even aware Henry Winkler was in financial difficulties. Of course we should help out. I hope other members of the happy days cast are pitching as well. That Ron Howard must be worth a bob or two. Anyway give as much as you can and god bless you Henry.
[/quote]

Now Hardhouse 44, you are so funny , please stop , my sides are splitting , I have collapsed in a heap , I have never known anyone as funny as you on these pages . I always regarded you as a fan of Norwich City but apparently I was wrong .[:(] ....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Raise funds for FONCY!!!. I wasn''t even aware Henry Winkler was in financial difficulties. Of course we should help out. I hope other members of the happy days cast are pitching as well. That Ron Howard must be worth a bob or two. Anyway give as much as you can and god bless you Henry.[/quote]

Now Hardhouse 44, you are so funny , please stop , my sides are splitting , I have collapsed in a heap , I have never known anyone as funny as you on these pages . I always regarded you as a fan of Norwich City but apparently I was wrong .[:(] ....arrdee.

[/quote]Sorry!!!!OTBC