Sign in to follow this  
J Dilla (Rest In Beats)

Best/favourite autograph you own?

I''ve got my ticket to the Stockport game the season we got into the play-offs signed by Iwan, Malky and..... Roy Waller! [:D]

This summer was my daughters 21st and soon it will be my sons 18th, so I thought what is the money can''t buy pressie I can get them, as we are all season ticket holders. So for 2 days I went to Colney to get as many autographs as I could get just before the last game of last season. I explained to most of the players why I wanted 2 autographs, and they were all very good about it. Dion being the gentleman that he is wrote happy 21st and happy 18th on them, Hucks asked are you selling them on ebay? cue lots of laughter.

I''m happy to say both of them are delighted with their snapshot ''of this moment in time'' pressie.

The best one I have is a signed copy of Sir Bobby Robson''s book.

Several:

• A signed photo of George Harrison.
  • An American editon of Rubber Soul signed by Harrison, McCartney and Starr
  • A picture on the ofice wall from Dion wishing good luck to all who work here
  • A signed picture by Iwan of him celebrating the Crewe hattrick. It is a private picture not a press one so God knows what that is worth
  • Best of all, Martin Peters on a World Cup Willie postcard and seperately on a picture of his 1966 goal

A hand-signed Birthday Card from Glenn Roeder, Dion Dublin, Darren Huckerby, Adam Drury, Luke Chadwick and Jamie Cureton. Having a link to Doncaster''s fiancee isn''t so bad!

a hand signed geoff hurst picture.

also david beckham r.madrid shirt

the whole ncfc team on shirt

and the arsenal title winning team signed shirt

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]A hand-signed Birthday Card from Glenn Roeder, Dion Dublin, Darren Huckerby, Adam Drury, Luke Chadwick and Jamie Cureton. Having a link to Doncaster''s fiancee isn''t so bad![/quote]I wish I had Doncaster''s signature. [:(]My favourite is probably... Clint Easton''s or Ian Henderson''s haha.

Jhon Paul George Ringo.

Gill Merrick, Yhashin, Martin Peters, I used to have Loads more but due to Divorce it cost me loads  

Nelson Piquet.......................1983 when he was leading the F1 world championship, driving for Brabham, 1500 bhp turbo cars , and he was practising starts at snetterton mid week between grand prix, because he kept messing his starts  on race day.

I''ve also got an ex city footballers autographaph on a copy tax return. We are his accountants.

yes but did you bye the bat off Del Trotter?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Mine has to be a cricket bat signed by Sir Vivian Richards, what a legend.[/quote]

Iwan signed my Norwich shirt at Crewe on the last game of the season when we got promoted (also his last game in a Norwich shirt), so that''s pretty special. Also, Delia signed my ''flammable'' £5 flag at Watford the same season.Coincidentally, I had to take some promotional photos of Peter Shilton at the weekend when he came in and did some meet and greet stuff for us and he signed loads of stuff for me. Top bloke he was too - totally in love with football and willing to talk to anyone about it.

Also, (but not football related), I''ve got a whole load of signed Feeder stuff - including some bits and pieces from Jon Lee before he died.

Also have a birthday card which I received when a member of Junior Canaries back in about 1990 - signatures include City heroes such as David Smith, Jason Minett, Dean Coney and Mark Walton.

Several first team players (including my then favourite Chris Woods) on a City v Leicester match programme from 1982 when I was match mascot - great day.

I also have most of the Man Utd squad from the mid 80s (including George Best who was with them for some reason) because I was going on holiday with my parents and the Man Utd players were on the same plane flying out on a preseason tour of Iceland.

I have a ball signed by the squad that started the Prem season- thats pretty cool.

I also have a few signed drum heads from various bands I''ve worked with that are quite cool to have.