Sign in to follow this  
Niche

Delia Smith interview on BBC in February

I find the bit when she mentions all the billionaires who have taken over clubs only for things to go wrong and have their ground demolished for flats quite interesting. I would like to know in which universe this happened please, Delia.

Ah, the usuall bullshit then.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

I find the bit when she mentions all the billionaires who have taken over clubs only for things to go wrong and have their ground demolished for flats quite interesting. I would like to know in which universe this happened please, Delia.

Ah, the usuall bullshit then.

[/quote]

Yes, i was going to post exactly the same thing.  People tried it at Wrexham and Cambridge and the fans soon had them on there toes.  Has it happened anywhere else?  I don`t think so.  Would someone risk the wrath of 30,000 City fans after the Chase stuff?  Never.  Although i bet the "fence-sitters" would still be getting splinters even if someone did try it......

[quote user="terrybligh"]Have you seen the Delia interview on Youtube just got it on wotb,watch and draw some conclusions[/quote]Thanks, Terry.  Here''s something else you won''t believe - Gordon Brown has taken over from Tony Blair as prime minister!  What?  You knew that already? Damn.

dear god. thanks for this link.

and yes delia, your right there would be a massive protest if you turned down someone with £20 mil!!!

I still can''t believe this, Delia or Doomcaster need to come out and calm this storm, or otherwise they will face a huge backlash from the fans. The longer they sit in the dark, the stronger peoples arguments get.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I still can''t believe this, Delia or Doomcaster need to come out and calm this storm, or otherwise they will face a huge backlash from the fans. The longer they sit in the dark, the stronger peoples arguments get.[/quote]

Can people keep posting replies and comments to this thread, to make sure everyone sees it, and to keep it from dissapearing off the board please?

Exactly Camul, I mentioned that earlier, I said I wouldn''t be surprised if it ran in the EDP tomorrow. Seeing as they take most of their information of this messageboard!

It needs to be public knowledge though, this messageboard doesn''t reach 25,000, and I''m sure Archant would love to sell some more papers with a headline like:

DELIA WILLING TO ACCEPT £20M OFFER

Then just letting everyone down...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]yes but archant are scared of the club arent''t they???[/quote]

Why would they be scared of the club? lol

[/quote]

Because they could refuse to give them any information, all allow players for interview etc. Oh, hang on a minute....

[quote user="camuldonum"]I wonder how long it will take for Archant Towers to catch up with this story...............[/quote]

Cam, you are a well balanced neutral, can I ask what your take is on this whole debarcle please?  I am genuinely interested, as from the inside looking out it doesn''t look rosey in the NC garden.

I don''t know Jas, maybe it''s a little scarey admitting that Delia and the board might be wrong.  Who knows, but I''m sure they have their reasons.

I replied to the second post regarding this then saw the above comments but you can''t post duplicates and I can''t be arsed to 2 finger type it all again LOL.

OTBC

The club need to tell us what is going on here, we have been kept in the dark for too long, it is not fair on us at all.