Sign in to follow this  
Official Joe

New Kit

I thought it was black, but then I spent a good ten minutes trying to figure out where the red one came into it - presumably thats the GK top?

Looking at the other pic on the site it looks like it''s black. Would have looked 1000 times better with yellow and green banding round the neck rather than white and green! Seems a bit bland on first views!

Both look alright. It''s a VEY dark green if it is green. Nowhere near as nice as the home shirt.

I would say it''s dark green - if the lighting is neutral in the photo, and there''s no digital trickery going on.

[quote user="ambition - 1.6m on england u21 defender - "]looks like iwan roberts front teeth are on front of your shirts[/quote]

lol it''s actually a silhouette of the Norwich Cathedral Spire (i think) [:|]

Whatever, anyhow I love the new shirts, only trouble is once again it looks like they have gone for the slim fit design ffs [:(]

I''ve got a feeling that it is dark green.  If you look above the badge and around it, its got a hint of green.  I think its just very poor shading in the background.  Don''t understand why it would be black if it is?!

I like it, better than that crappy wolves kit, we all think?

We8wba....... Can I just say that, like many other Norwich fans, I despise the supporters of Wolves equally as much as I despise the binners.

A while ago you changed my opinion slightly, until the last few months, you have gone from being reasonably intelligent and adding valued concepts to discussions to becoming a pure and constant irritant.

I suggest that physcological help may be of benefit.

[quote user="ob1"]And it''s quite obviously black!!! Morons (either that or you need new monitors!) [:)][/quote]Actually - here I am calling people Morons and I''m starting to doubt it myself...!

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="ob1"]And it''s quite obviously black!!! Morons (either that or you need new monitors!) [:)]
[/quote]

Actually - here I am calling people Morons and I''m starting to doubt it myself...!
[/quote]

ditto.

im really not sure if its green or black..one thing i do know ...is... i like them.![:P]

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="ob1"]And it''s quite obviously black!!! Morons (either that or you need new monitors!) [:)]
[/quote]

Actually - here I am calling people Morons and I''m starting to doubt it myself...!
[/quote]

Or clearly you need a new monitor, because I can see it as dark green lol [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="ob1"]And it''s quite obviously black!!! Morons (either that or you need new monitors!) [:)][/quote]Actually - here I am calling people Morons and I''m starting to doubt it myself...![/quote]

Or clearly you need a new monitor, because I can see it as dark green lol [:)]

[/quote]it clearly is dark green

Is everyone absolutely certain that the red one is the goalie''s - or are they ripping us off again like ManUre with a kit for "every" competition?  And why only in for one year - is it because Xara are kicked into touch next year or are we subsidising wages thruogh team kit purchases?

PS:  I agree some yellow banding would have been appropriate but generally if it is the Black / V. Dark Green one they are okay.  But what do I know-  I don''t understand fashion at all!

[quote]it clearly is dark green[/quote]I retract the above statement.......er..:footsteps run towards door, door slams:[;)]