Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Something you should know about GNG

I''ve studied handwriting/document examining, not on a forensics level though so don''t go thinking im some csi nut or anything, it''s purely on an interest basis.

Terminologies, use of double/single spaces after punctuation, capitalisation (i.e. firstnames/surnames/places/after commas), paragraph useage and simple spelling errors (their/there/they''re) are usually enough to give someone away if they''re consistent, and luckily most posters are.

I can''t help but look into/search out trolls when posting on forums, it''s some kind of sad addiction, seeing GNG''s initial post on here also set me off on a search.

Doing this i''m 70-80% sure i know who he is, but i''m not going to be revealing who i think it is however.

I just thought i would add to this thread by saying that (If i''m correct) he is not directly employed by the club but he definetly will have knowledge of things that most of us don''t.  At the end of the day he''s trying to do everyone a favour and now he''s getting hassled, would definetly be looking at getting a bollocking and risk losing his position.

In fact all i can say to him is that i hope he''s posting through a proxy cause no doubt the pinkun mods will have his IP linked to the other account he holds.

Nothing GNG has "reported" is new or not been reported in numerous other sources.  for example there has been speculation from various newspapers, web sites etc linking Ameobi, Bell, Hoolahan, Paterson etc to Norwich City for a while now, it does not take a genuis to weave this readily available information into a post to try to make it sound believable, what I find really hard to believe is that people swallowed it. Now we have some "client" claiming they know who GNG, based on the punctuation marks he uses!!. Things are only going to get worse on this site when all the bin men go on strike....

Hey, i''m only claiming 70-80% perfection!!! ;)

Thing is, the person it points to does have a job which provides them with inside knowledge and i wasn''t even aware of this until searching the boards and google on their username.

All i''ve posted to say is do you really want to see the guy get caught up and possibly lose his job? which as far as i can make out is more a privlidge to him than a need for money.  At the end of the day he''s like the majority of us and obviously felt the need to give something back... Now it''s all gone a bit sour.

But hey, as you say, this is purely based from checking their style of composing...  (See that? i left three of those dainty dots just there after the word composing!) :D

Not defending old Gord but... anyone could have just signed up to an account with that name over there.

Yes just to put the record straight , I am affraid that this G,N.G is a wind up merchant . I think you all know that arrdee always tells the truth and never makes anything up . With  a statement this G.N.G made there are 5 posters that knew instantly that he was a person  with no idea what he is he is talking about as far as the City board is concered  .

I will indeed tell you who these posters are they are Yankee, Nutty , Evil, Lapp ,and  myself . believe me we know he has  no idea what is going on at the club and I am so glad I posted my information a few months ago to these posters and the information is now all becoming correct  . arrdee.  P.S I think you can work it out for yourselves if you go through my posts .

[quote user="cityangel"]

This proves for once and all that he''s a wind up merchant, posted by lovely Cam in another thread but I''ve put it here just so Gordon sees it. Doesn''t do much work at NCFC does he? [:)]

http://www.greenun.co.uk/cs_greenun/cs/forums/1276903/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

They are very obviously different people. The GNG on the Green''Un can actually write in English..

[quote user="Chabal"]

They are very obviously different people. The GNG on the Green''Un can actually write in English..

[/quote]

Interesting fact:

The word "supercilious" has only been used on this forum twice, quite interesting i thought. :)

[quote user="Skijumptoes"][quote user="Chabal"]

[/quote]

Interesting fact:

The word "supercilious" has only been used on this forum twice, quite interesting i thought. :)

[/quote]

It is also the same wind up start - the threat to post somewhere else when challenged which duly harvested a grovelling apology.

But regardless of whether it is the same Good News Gordon or not (and I think it is) whichever was the Good News Gordon on this forum lost all credibility with "Shola is in the building" when everyone in  the business knew he was abroad on his honeymoon. His agent enjoyed it, however.   "Yup and we''ve just landed Ronaldo world representation" was what he said.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yes just to put the record straight , I am affraid that this G,N.G is a wind up merchant . I think you all know that arrdee always tells the truth and never makes anything up . With  a statement this G.N.G made there are 5 posters that knew instantly that he was a person  with no idea what he is he is talking about as far as the City board is concered  .

I will indeed tell you who these posters are they are Yankee, Nutty , Evil, Lapp ,and  myself . believe me we know he has  no idea what is going on at the club and I am so glad I posted my information a few months ago to these posters and the information is now all becoming correct  . arrdee.  P.S I think you can work it out for yourselves if you go through my posts .

[/quote]Blimey arrdee - all 1493 posts? Can you narrow it down at all?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Blimey arrdee - all 1493 posts? Can you narrow it down at all?
[/quote]

Now "Nuff" you lovely old boy , I think you should know my connection , I know most posters on the board have made the connection , I have told you enough times but perhaps you don''t read all the posts , aaaahhhh !!!! there''s the problem , you are not reading all the posts .[:P] arrdee.

Why is everyone pussy footing around? 

Just name GNG, it''s not like you''re going to get arrested or anything.

In my opinion GNG''s other username could be ......................

It''s not like you''re telling us their real name or address etc.

I did a search for supercilious and the name that came up wasn''t what I had expected, however I don''t know if this is the name or not.

I''m confused.com, could someone stop beating around the bush and explain to us whats going on and who Gordon really is? [:)]

The only post I can find that word '''' supercilious '''' in it was in a post in 2003 which was Bury Green and he''s been a regular poster for years??

[quote user="lappinitup"]Isn''t this all the same as the last transfer window when "Mal" was telling us Tiny was signing ? [/quote]

I miss Mal. He made me laugh, insisting on a daily basis Tiny was joining, digging, digging, digging and digging............

I honestly thought at one point ncfclad was gonna take on his mantle. No such joys though.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I''m confused.com, could someone stop beating around the bush and explain to us whats going on and who Gordon really is? [:)]

The only post I can find that word '''' supercilious '''' in it was in a post in 2003 which was Bury Green and he''s been a regular poster for years??

[/quote]I''m lost with the whole thing now. 

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I''m lost with the whole thing now. 
[/quote]Sure that 99% of us are lost.

Since skijumptoes entered the scene it has been mindboggling. All just too much for mere mortals.

[quote user="C.T"][quote user="C.T"]

i''ve got something to confess[:$]

[/quote]

isnt anybody going to ask?[:O]

[/quote]

Go on then, I''ll bite...

What do you have to confess?

[quote user="Mark Smith"][quote user="C.T"][quote user="C.T"]

i''ve got something to confess[:$]

[/quote]

isnt anybody going to ask?[:O]

[/quote]

Go on then, I''ll bite...

What do you have to confess?

[/quote]

GNG is really ... [:)]

a scummer!!!!!!!!! 

Maybe a binner, but deep down a true city supporter. Thats why he''s on here. Binner site is shite and being unemployed due to the fact that he''s a thicko, he comes on here to meet decent fans to share his interests.

[quote user="C.T"]

Seriously, he is a class A idiot

[/quote]I have always wondered about this phrase.You see in my experience the A class at school were the highest achievers so to be an idiot in that class would mean you are probably just the worse out of that bunch but still better than the rest.If you forget that and then consider maybe it is a school of idiots then this means he is one of the "best" idiots, as one of the most able idiots in the school. Or if it is an idiot run school then maybe this means they are in the top class for being the best idiot as in you can''t get much more idiotic.Personaly I think he is the final option. (yup I have gone mad, its 11pm and I am bored!).