Sign in to follow this  
Two Tails

Euros Goal Music

yeah i noticed that. I like it but im fearing the backlash from the few old disgruntled city fans who will be writing to UEFA claiming it kills the atmosphere and is too noisy!

I think we heard this more time during the Turkey vs Czech Rep game than the whole of last season at Carrow Road....

On that note, any news of a new striker?

i personally dont like music at the games after goal, i prefer to hear the passion be loud than jumping up n down to a song

Nothing I like to hear more than that song, especially as 25,000 Norwich fans are stood singing it with arms waving in the air.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]Nothing I like to hear more than that song, especially as 25,000 Norwich fans are stood singing it with arms waving in the air.[/quote]

Totally agree, and lets hope they carry it on this season, but I hope and pray they run out music changes, it makes my ears bleed lol

[quote user="The Bucketman"]Either scrap it or change it to something better.... which actually shouldnt be hard![/quote]

any sugestions on what it should be changed to?

[quote user="we8wba"]i personally dont like music at the games after goal, i prefer to hear the passion be loud than jumping up n down to a song[/quote]

Shut up you tart[:D]

[quote user="National Express super guard"]samba de janeiro is part of the match day thing now. so much so that when I play with my Norwich City FC on pro evo soccer on xbox I have samba de janeiro ready to play when we score. sad I know, but its Norwich city
[/quote]

Quality, i may start playing hi ho wolverhampton when im wolves on football manager for pre match entrance

[quote user="National Express super guard"]samba de janeiro is part of the match day thing now. so much so that when I play with my Norwich City FC on pro evo soccer on xbox I have samba de janeiro ready to play when we score. sad I know, but its Norwich city
[/quote]

I used to do that with footy manager nd i used to commentate aswell

[quote user="CanaryKid2k8"]

[/quote]

I used to do that with footy manager nd i used to commentate aswell

[/quote]

i cant help but think that your in this video beneath [;)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MkRDjNy3Bg

[quote user="nu_matik"]are you sure its brazilian?[/quote]It''s called Samba de Janeiro, so certainly of Brazilian origin, even though it was probably cobbled together by a couple of Dutch DJs or something...

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="nu_matik"]are you sure its brazilian?[/quote]
It''s called Samba de Janeiro, so certainly of Brazilian origin, even though it was probably cobbled together by a couple of Dutch DJs or something...
[/quote]

its by Belo Horizonte and features on Trance Nation 97.... lord knows why!

jas :)

Brazilian jazz musician Airto Moreira''s "Celebration Suite" was re-mixed by the DJ group "Bellini Brothers" entitled "Samba de Janeiro". The track hit #1 in the dance music charts over 26 countries around Europe, Asia and Latin America.

The original here (just over 3 mins in):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG76vFJR1wI

Bellini is a German pop/samba girl band, produced by the Bellini Brothers Gottfried Engels and Ramon Zenker.

So now you know...

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Do any other clubs use Samba de Janerio after a goal?[/quote]Blackburn used to in our Prem season, but don''t any more.