Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

ITS VERY GOOD NEWS TIME

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="IncH-HigH"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="IncH-HigH"]

This has been the best wind up on here in a long time.Well worth the read.

My hat off to the guy who started it.[;)][:)]

[/quote]

Perfect example of the simply narrow minded attitudes that populate this board that I was speaking about earlier.

[/quote]

Well we will know by PM on Tuesday whether I am narrow minded or cynical because I''ve seen it all before. May I suggest you search for Mals January window posts.

[/quote] You are just so narrow minded in your view point you cannot accept anything without hard evidence being before you.

[/quote]

Now that is not entirely true. I know that arrdees sausages are good from what I have read on this board but I have never personally eaten one.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Canary Chris"]

[quote user="CanaryKid2k8"]There has been so many of these posts, that i''m finding it very hard to believe anything now. I really hope your right though.[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts! Are these 2 included in the ''four in the pipeline'' or does it equal 6?!

[/quote]

SIX in total with two in reserve should any of the second four not come through. The rest of the required players need for next season will be made up of LOANS with the hope that CHED will be one of them 50/50 chance at the moment

[/quote]

OINK! OINK! >>>>>WHOOOOOOOOSH>>>>>[ap]

[/quote]

LMAO MY very good, made me chuckle.  Personally I will wait for anything to be announced OFFICIALLY by the Club, then I will believe [:)]

People, i too, as a lurker, have sussed who this is, it''s an existing poster and would reveal... However, i get the feeling they are involved in the club (From reading posts from their main avatar) so i''m keeping zipped up.

.....They would have a source for this news if true though, so it''s validity is based on their source at the end of the day.

If you''re interested in Finding OUt yourself the clues are in fRont of your EYES!!!!!!

Single spaced timetables are a chore!!  *wink wink*

so there is good news at last about time any clues anybody ?[:)] come somebody must know in the lines of this massive world velo ncfc

[quote user="veloherts"]

so there is good news at last about time any clues anybody ?[:)] come somebody must know in the lines of this massive world velo ncfc

[/quote]

This post contradicts the thread you just started, so which is it?  You either know or are clueless and fishing for clues?

Forget it he has been confirmed as a Binner.. sad retarded Velo....

So any guesses to the posters identity, s/he is supposedly a regular poster under another name.

I''m going for either Smudger or Wiz as it would be impossible for them to show their optimistic side under their usual persona

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]

If you''re interested in Finding OUt yourself the clues are in fRont of your EYES!!!!!!

[/quote]

Fou Reyes!?!

Is he Jose''s half Malaysian brother?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

So any guesses to the posters identity, s/he is supposedly a regular poster under another name.[/quote]

I would be more interested in the news, than who is reporting the news. 

I imagine this persons ''job'' would be on the line were they to be disclosed.

But to be honest with you, i don''t think they''re anymore in the know than the guy from colchester who''s name i''ve forgotten right now! :)

[quote user="Gunn Rack"][quote user="Skijumptoes"]

[/quote]

Fou Reyes!?!

Is he Jose''s half Malaysian brother?

[/quote]''Four eyes''. Neil Doncaster? ;)

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Martin Taylor I reckon, my source did say a couple of weeks ago that we were in talks with a defender.

[/quote]

is this the source who works in the club shop who you dont believe anymore?

your gullible mate.

jas :)

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="ncfclad"]

Martin Taylor I reckon, my source did say a couple of weeks ago that we were in talks with a defender.

[/quote]

Sorry but Mr Taylor would break the current wage structure that we have in place here, but if he WOULD consider less EVERYBODY at the club would have a big SMILE on their faces.

[/quote]

Is big SMILE a clue? Oh god no - we have signed DALE WINTON!
[/quote]

Well at least he will stiffen up the back four [;)]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

Sorry but Mr Taylor would break the current wage structure that we have in place here, but if he WOULD consider less EVERYBODY at the club would have a big SMILE on their faces.

[/quote]

Is big SMILE a clue? Oh god no - we have signed DALE WINTON!
[/quote]

Well at least he will stiffen up the back four [;)]

[/quote]

Wonder if they will be selling ''''mince'''' pies at half time [;)]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

So any guesses to the posters identity, s/he is supposedly a regular poster under another name.

I''m going for either Smudger or Wiz as it would be impossible for them to show their optimistic side under their usual persona

[/quote]

I''m still going with we8wba. Hes been quiet all of a sudden recently.

Unless hes finally found a Wolves forum to post on?

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]

I''m still going with we8wba. Hes been quiet all of a sudden recently.

Unless hes finally found a Wolves forum to post on?

[/quote]

It can''t possibly be we8wba. This chappy who started the thread didn''t seem illiterate what so ever!

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

Right listen and listen good you lot of moaning minnies, on TUESDAY at the very latest there will be at the least TWO VERY GOOD signings at Carrow road.

This is NOT a wind-up, I am NOT a BINNER and you all know me or know of me, but if I posted under my normal name those in authority would crucify me.

Enjoy the summer and the signings as they WILL be GOOD and WELL WORTH waiting for. OTBC

[/quote]

UPDATE for all of you, THINGS are going to PLAN and Tuesday will be the day, the PROBLEMS outlined with one of the signings has been dealt with.

POSSIBLE third new boy to be added THURSDAY.

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]I want 10 not 2...................[/quote]I agree, we need about 10 players....2 is a start, but I want to see many more!

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]ONE other thing, there will be NO investment coming from the TURNERS this is a FACT so forget that one[/quote]

lol I didn''t think they would invest much if anything, the £2 mill loan lent to the club for places on the board, told me all I needed to know about those people [:|]

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]ONE other thing, there will be NO investment coming from the TURNERS this is a FACT so forget that one[/quote]That''s of no suprise except to the guilable perhaps.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]ONE other thing, there will be NO investment coming from the TURNERS this is a FACT so forget that one[/quote]

That''s of no suprise except to the guilable perhaps.

[/quote]

I am glad some of you realise this because reading this board it seemed to me that many think the Turners are our great hope for £££££££s and they are not

THIS week IS going to be very important, with the squad being strengthened in ALL areas. Seeing as AN inside source told me that we will be making a batch of EXTREMELY impressive signings, even those in the boardroom who speak in CRYPTIC riddles cannot disguise their delight at the players to be unveiled. When I got WIND of the news from the press box, I thought immediately that we''ve got a great chance of going UP this season. Read between the lines GUYS!

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]ONE other thing, there will be NO investment coming from the TURNERS this is a FACT so forget that one[/quote]

That''s of no suprise except to the guilable perhaps.

[/quote]

I am glad some of you realise this because reading this board it seemed to me that many think the Turners are our great hope for £££££££s and they are not

[/quote]

Well the vast majority of us are neither stupid enough or on planet deluded  [;)]

[quote user="Coelho"]THIS week IS going to be very important, with the squad being strengthened in ALL areas. Seeing as AN inside source told me that we will be making a batch of EXTREMELY impressive signings, even those in the boardroom who speak in CRYPTIC riddles cannot disguise their delight at the players to be unveiled. When I got WIND of the news from the press box, I thought immediately that we''ve got a great chance of going UP this season. Read between the lines GUYS!
[/quote]

lol read my lips.............Until it''s official I will believe nothing or no one [;)][:D]

[quote user="Coelho"]THIS week IS going to be very important, with the squad being strengthened in ALL areas. Seeing as AN inside source told me that we will be making a batch of EXTREMELY impressive signings, even those in the boardroom who speak in CRYPTIC riddles cannot disguise their delight at the players to be unveiled. When I got WIND of the news from the press box, I thought immediately that we''ve got a great chance of going UP this season. Read between the lines GUYS![/quote]Very good.   [:)]