Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

ITS VERY GOOD NEWS TIME

[quote user="walks on water"]Thanks for the info...not that it matters but I believe you........just curious, why GOOD NEWS GORDON ? what''s the story behind your name?[/quote]

For those who remember Gordon Bennett at the club, it was something that was said when a signing was about to happen "Good News Gordon....Joe Bloggs says yes"

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Just speak clearly "N" from your original mysterious post where you couldn''t give anything away you have gone to name at least one and then attempt to give clues for others. Just spit it out man! and then we will debate, judge etc[/quote]

If you read back, I think he''s identified one as Bell and the other as being in a very complicated contractual situation. Which is obviously Hoolahan.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Salahuddin"][quote user="The Bucketman"]

Not wanting to pick holes in this or anything...

But did anyone else notice the capitaled words in that post about Martin Taylor said ''WOULD EVERBODY SMILE'' ?

Just wondering..

[/quote]

WES  very childish and very very obvious. Suddenly not feeling so good about this post anymore

Was not meant that way, it was directed at someone else who might be reading the board and was meant as it read would everyone smile,as in someone would not be happy, think about it, read between the lines.

[/quote][/quote]

If you''re telling the truth, then I reckon it''s either Karen Brady or Glenn Roeder. How close am I?

Bell and Hoolahoop would be a good start. Bertrand, Taylor, Rigters, Ched and Pearce would be a good middle and a great end would be Pattison, Shola and more.

Tell you what, if the signings you have predicted don''t come by Wednesday. I will give you a virtual slap.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Salahuddin"][quote user="The Bucketman"]

But did anyone else notice the capitaled words in that post about Martin Taylor said ''WOULD EVERBODY SMILE'' ?

Just wondering..

[/quote]

WES  very childish and very very obvious. Suddenly not feeling so good about this post anymore

Was not meant that way, it was directed at someone else who might be reading the board and was meant as it read would everyone smile,as in someone would not be happy, think about it, read between the lines.

[/quote][/quote]

If you''re telling the truth, then I reckon it''s either Karen Brady or Glenn Roeder. How close am I?

[/quote]

Well I did read today that Karen Brady had given a job to Gobby Claire from the Apprentice.

Coincidence? I think not!

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Salahuddin"][quote user="The Bucketman"]

Just wondering..

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

I avoided Hoolahan by the way as that''s a bit too obvious.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Salahuddin"][quote user="The Bucketman"]

Just wondering..

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

I avoided Hoolahan by the way as that''s a bit too obvious.

[/quote]

Still confused.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[quote user="walks on water"]Thanks for the info...not that it matters but I believe you........just curious, why GOOD NEWS GORDON ? what''s the story behind your name?[/quote]

For those who remember Gordon Bennett at the club, it was something that was said when a signing was about to happen "Good News Gordon....Joe Bloggs says yes"

[/quote]

ahhh yes Gordon Bennett ...i did wonder if it involved him.

In what capacity, very generally speaking of course, are you linked to our beloved club ?

Read between the lines about.... Martin Taylor? And Everyone being happy with his signing up?

How about... Roeder WAS keen, then Taylor broke an Arsenal player and now Roeder has been discouraged?

Anyways, thanks for the info as it is, and if you arent right then we''ll just feed you to our collection of Trolls and be done with it [:D]

Will you people ever learn? How the hell would this fella know this information? He says these things because they are our most promising targets and by doing so he hopes to make himself look ''cool'' in the process. The only people who would know this info are the board members, Roeder and of course Hoolahan and Bell and I dont think Good News whatever his name is is on the board.

Saying this, I believe there will at last be some activity this week.

[quote user="walks on water"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

ahhh yes Gordon Bennett ...i did wonder if it involved him.

In what capacity, very generally speaking of course, are you linked to our beloved club ?

[/quote]

Can''t really do generally, anyhow Off to do some work. Enjoy the week, it will be fruitful. KTF.

And if you are reading this P, remember you owe me one so mums the word OTBC  N.

See what I mean about the cryptic clues, which he would just talk plain and simple.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]See what I mean about the cryptic clues, which he would just talk plain and simple.[/quote]

Just for you Bell, Hoolahan, Rigters and Buffy are the ones I know the names for plus two more I don''t have names for but indications are Bertrand is one.

Ones that will NOT be coming Taylor, Carroll, Ameobi, Cole, Gorkss, and Alan Lee

Trying to loan Chedwin, Bertrand (if can''t buy), Maceda (can''t remember where hes from) and some young Liverpool CB whos name I forget

[quote user="Salahuddin"]See what I mean about the cryptic clues, which he would just talk plain and simple.[/quote]

What the guy tells us is obviously up to him.

It''s obvious the two he refers to are Bell and Hoolahan. Would be two good signings, without a doubt. The third guy - a former loanee. Well, if it''s not Taylor, it has to be Rigters. Bertrand is thought of very highly at Chelsea as is Gibbs at Arsenal. We won''t even mention Ched. Mo Camara may well be a possibility as well - but Roeder has been said to be uninterested in getting him permenantly due to his age. Pearce will probably be kept by Reading baring in mind his Championship experience.

Just for you Bell, Hoolahan, Rigters and Buffy are the ones I know the names for plus two more I don''t have names for but indications are Bertrand is one.

Ones that will NOT be coming Taylor, Carroll, Ameobi, Cole, Gorkss, and Alan Lee

Trying to loan Chedwin, Bertrand (if can''t buy), Maceda (can''t remember where hes from) and some young Liverpool CB whos name I forget

[/quote]

If we signed Bell, Hoolahan, Rigters and Buffy, would people be happy with that for a start? I would.

I hope we get Ched and Bertrand too, that would be great.

I would be very pleased with bell,hooly,richters and buffel for starters. If we also get berty would just leave cb as the area of chronic shortage with hopefully some good loans to plug the other gaps. Very much hope therefore that gng is right

Although it is merely fantasy football at this stage, to get those players would be a good indication of things to come. Like you said a couple of centre backs would not go amiss. Loans will be important again.

Liverpool fan reckons he is quality.

Talking about numbers on the website, looking at Pinkun on Wiki found this.

The Pink''un

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

The Pink''un is a weekly, paid-for newspaper and website, that focuses on Norwich City and also non-league football in Norfolk.[1] The paper is published every saturday evening in Norwich during the football season.

Published by Archant,[2] the newspaper is closely linked to its sister publication, the Norwich Evening News.

The website receives a large amount of traffic.

"Take, for example, the PinkUn message board: in September, when City were clearly beginning to show their true, fading, colours there were 615,000 page impressions; the following month it had increased to 1,152,000, helped no doubt by the sacking of Peter Grant and the consequent hunt for his replacement. The day that Glenn Roeder was appointed, October 30, the PinkUn site received 255,000 page impressions and November, to date, has seen 408,000."

[3]

[/quote]

Maceda? You sure you''ve spelt his name right? The only guy I can find is a Spaniard who played in the 80s.  

Wish I could believe you Gordon but as of yet you have said nothing to convince me that you are genuine, my guess would be that your just yet another one of those annoying people who are on a wind up and know absolutely nothing, of course if by luck we do make a couple of signings between now and tuesday you will be quick to take credit for it, and if we don''t, we wont be wont be hearing from you (or atleast under that username) again.

A lot have believed him and lots of poeple have been reading the post. Lets just hope he is right. If he is not, then I think people will not believe any posts containing transfer rumours.

I''ll believe all this when I see it, otherwise it being filed under "Binner on a wind-up wasting everyones time"

(this file of course is getting quite full now)

Heres a thought - Is Gordon just we8wba under a new name? Hes not been around much recently.

Funny thread and well worth the read. Everybody is getting so desperate we''ll now believe everything that is posted. Even I''m sitting here wishing it was true.

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

Maceda? You sure you''ve spelt his name right? The only guy I can find is a Spaniard who played in the 80s.  

[/quote]

Maceda plays for Man Utd , and the Liverpool one is Antwie (think thats how you spell it)