Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

ITS VERY GOOD NEWS TIME

[quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Well GNG you are either good at guessing in which case I say well done, or you indeed do have inside knowledge, in which case I say I apologise for doubting you.

I am sure you understand that as fans we get an awful lot of people on here saying they know this and that, and we get fed up of it.  And when we do get someone genuinely in the ''''know'''' we don''t believe it.  Human nature I''m afraid.

[/quote]

You saying sorry for what weareyellows49? GNG has got anything right yet! hes said 2 signings so if we don''t hae 2 by close of play today then his word is nothing and it was a good guess.

[/quote]

So 60 odd days to sign players in before return to training and I said Tuesday at the latest. Monday I made clear was dodgy because of contract situations, if I am that good at guess work I am off down the Bookies to find some winners at Royal Ascot.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Well GNG you are either good at guessing in which case I say well done, or you indeed do have inside knowledge, in which case I say I apologise for doubting you.

I am sure you understand that as fans we get an awful lot of people on here saying they know this and that, and we get fed up of it.  And when we do get someone genuinely in the ''''know'''' we don''t believe it.  Human nature I''m afraid.

[/quote]

You saying sorry for what weareyellows49? GNG has got anything right yet! hes said 2 signings so if we don''t hae 2 by close of play today then his word is nothing and it was a good guess.

[/quote]

So 60 odd days to sign players in before return to training and I said Tuesday at the latest. Monday I made clear was dodgy because of contract situations, if I am that good at guess work I am off down the Bookies to find some winners at Royal Ascot.

[/quote]

Mate, just do us all a favour and admit that you are b/shi----g

Can Bell and Clingan be classed as 2 very good signings ? at the very best you could only call them very average .

GNG, as you have said Bell is signing today so whos the 2nd player? 

If your right i will buy you pint will meet you carrow road first home game of season i will be wearing green and yellow

[quote user="C.T"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mate, just do us all a favour and admit that you are b/shi----g

[/quote]

Fine GoodNewsGordon has left the building enjoy your day, I don''t give or take insults

when the heat is turned up GNG leaves. if you true you would stand and fight that what your saying is true! No insults are being thrown just quesitons look at the threads on here how many people have started rumours...

Why is it that when someone comes on here and tries to give us some transfer gossip they are immediately slagged off or insulted when it does not happen immediately. I for one thank GNG for his info and do not believe he is on a wind-up.

I even think NCFClad was genuine when he first posted the news from his "source" although his source is obviously not as reliable as some others and his subsequent posts have not helped his credibility.

Either people want transfer gossip or they don''t. If they do then it should be accepted that sometimes things don''t happen quite as planned.

So Gordon where are these signings that were definately arriving on Tuesday, lads get the pitchforks, wer''e gonna have us a lynching!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]So Gordon where are these signings that were definately arriving on Tuesday, lads get the pitchforks, wer''e gonna have us a lynching![/quote]

Lynchings are so yesterday, can''t we try something different? lol

From readinf Roders comments on the front p[age we havent even tried signing anyone yet...

Gordons talking out of his gopher im afraid

jas :)

because look at his first post on this topic. thats why its a big statement to make! theres a difference between this is a rumour i heard lets hope its true to stating players are going to signing!

i hope we do sign players sooner rather than later!

Well we could burn at the stake, but I thought that had been reserved for Wiz?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]So Gordon where are these signings that were definately arriving on Tuesday, lads get the pitchforks, wer''e gonna have us a lynching![/quote]

.... and in a Flash Gordon was gone [:D]

[quote user="xKevin82x"]

because look at his first post on this topic. thats why its a big statement to make! theres a difference between this is a rumour i heard lets hope its true to stating players are going to signing!

i hope we do sign players sooner rather than later!

[/quote]

Yes but its 1.45 and GNG is already being slated left, right and centre because the club have not made an announcement whilst there is still plenty of time for it to happen today. I''m as anxious as the next man to see us sign some players asap but lets not shoot the messenger when the message isn''t even late yet!

I did note however that GNG used the phase above "thats why there are loads of press here" or something to that effect. If he''s genuine that suggests to me he''s at Carrow Road.

And yet Pete from the web team says there is nothing happening. Face it, it was a hoax, a very successful one at that. Over 16000 hits, we hav not seen such hysteria since Arthur bought us the news of Tibor Tisza! (not saying these two should be compared of course)

[quote user="xKevin82x"]

Jim smith use this link http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/3/1269703/ShowPost.aspx#1269703

GNG seems more likely now to be taking the p**s than being truthful

[/quote]

Frankly i don''t know what to believe but was/am prepared to give the benefit of the doubt. To be honest with the way the club''s press office likes to keep things secret these days it is entirely possible they might release the news themselves on the website before telling most of the local press. The local press only tends to get 30 minutes notice of any announcement anyway.

What he has said does not differ much from what Roeder said this morning and in many cases also tallies from what Bullard had said on those vital norwich boards. Now either there is some wind-up merchant out there who is all of these people (plus the one who said there is a large gathering of people at CR) and has dedicated a vast chunk of his summer to winding us all up or perhaps, just perhaps there is a degree of truth in all this. If he is genuine then it appears to me that GNG has somewhat put his balls on the line posting on here and I hope that if he is proven right people will apologise for some of the grief he has been given.

Believe me if there was a press conference today I would gladly eat a massive lump of humble pie. But I wont have too. That I know for sure.

I suppose no news is good news so the original thread is in fact correct in a way.

GNG 100% bulls**ter, wheres bell, i see sammy clingan has signed on free but not your prediction!

Next time i think you need to keep shut until your mate or whoever gives you some proper transfer info. Least we have one signing now thank god!

Gordon step up and take a bow!

I think a lot of people owe you an apology mate.

Now lets hope those other 4 - 5 signings follow...

he didn''t say no to clingan

if we get one more today hes right so your abuse is out of order.

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

[/quote]Not sure one Bosman signing constitutes ''Very Good News Time''.  Not overly excited just yet to be honest.

[quote user="xKevin82x"]

GNG 100% bulls**ter, wheres bell, i see sammy clingan has signed on free but not your prediction!

Next time i think you need to keep shut until your mate or whoever gives you some proper transfer info. Least we have one signing now thank god!

[/quote]

UNREAL, This afternoon NO ONE was signing as far as 90% of you were concerned,   i carried on telling you it would happen TODAY but I am still wrong.

Nevermind keep my info to myself

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Jonnyboy"]

[/quote]Not sure one Bosman signing constitutes ''Very Good News Time''.  Not overly excited just yet to be honest.[/quote]

So if we''d paid 4 million for him you''d be happy?

Look im one to admit when i''m wrong but this guy GNG has made some big statements in this topic 2 fantastic signings, hinted at a russina link, clearly qouted bell to be signing today none of this has happend other than us signing a player on a free from forrest how looks good on paper.

If he had stepped up and not dropped names and made grand gestures the abuse wouldn''t be thrown. Lets get it straight he did not predict or know this transfer was going to happen a good guess/ assumption.

If bell signs then yes i will say im wrong but at the mo hes proved no better then the others on here addicted to the pointless rumour mills and mates making up stories after a few beers.

Well considering the transfer market is not even open yet and this guy is an Ireland international who got man of the match against Denmark last November (plus an assist in there win over Spain)...

I''m pretty excited!

Bosmans or not this guy can play football, he sounds like he''s up for it and he''s still young.

I''d be happy with 11 bosmans if they were all international players.