Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

ITS VERY GOOD NEWS TIME

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Coelho"]THIS week IS going to be very important, with the squad being strengthened in ALL areas. Seeing as AN inside source told me that we will be making a batch of EXTREMELY impressive signings, even those in the boardroom who speak in CRYPTIC riddles cannot disguise their delight at the players to be unveiled. When I got WIND of the news from the press box, I thought immediately that we''ve got a great chance of going UP this season. Read between the lines GUYS![/quote]

lol read my lips.............Until it''s official I will believe nothing or no one [;)][:D]

[/quote]Think you may be missing the point WeAreYellows49 - -THIS IS ALL AN EXTREMELY CRYPTIC WIND UP GUYS

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Canary Chris"]

[quote user="CanaryKid2k8"]There has been so many of these posts, that i''m finding it very hard to believe anything now. I really hope your right though.[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts! Are these 2 included in the ''four in the pipeline'' or does it equal 6?!

[/quote]

SIX in total with two in reserve should any of the second four not come through. The rest of the required players need for next season will be made up of LOANS with the hope that CHED will be one of them 50/50 chance at the moment

[/quote]

OINK! OINK! >>>>>WHOOOOOOOOSH>>>>>[ap]

[/quote]

LMAO MY very good, made me chuckle.  Personally I will wait for anything to be announced OFFICIALLY by the Club, then I will believe [:)]

[/quote]

Exactly. We shall see tomorrow. Might have to get my mobile internet working overtime tomorrow so I can keep an eye on the official website. Obviously not when I am driving though cos that would be highly illegal and dangerous. Safety first children.

If this is a wind-up then Good News Gordon and Bullard the binner must be one and the same.

Being an optimist though I actually believe both of them on this occasion but then again maybe i''m just very gullible!

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Coelho"]THIS week IS going to be very important, with the squad being strengthened in ALL areas. Seeing as AN inside source told me that we will be making a batch of EXTREMELY impressive signings, even those in the boardroom who speak in CRYPTIC riddles cannot disguise their delight at the players to be unveiled. When I got WIND of the news from the press box, I thought immediately that we''ve got a great chance of going UP this season. Read between the lines GUYS!
[/quote]

lol read my lips.............Until it''s official I will believe nothing or no one [;)][:D]

[/quote]

Think you may be missing the point WeAreYellows49 - -THIS IS ALL AN EXTREMELY CRYPTIC WIND UP GUYS

[/quote]

lol I couldn''t care if it was the hugest wind-up known to human kind to be fair, I won''t believe anything anyone says regarding transfers until the NCFC website or the pink-un announce it.

All the rumours on here I consider to be just that, people who are bored and scratching round to make a name for themselves be it good or bad.  If it''s a wind-up sobeit, let them play their little games whilst us adults watch in amusement lmfao

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Coelho"]THIS week IS going to be very important, with the squad being strengthened in ALL areas. Seeing as AN inside source told me that we will be making a batch of EXTREMELY impressive signings, even those in the boardroom who speak in CRYPTIC riddles cannot disguise their delight at the players to be unveiled. When I got WIND of the news from the press box, I thought immediately that we''ve got a great chance of going UP this season. Read between the lines GUYS!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Think you may be missing the point WeAreYellows49 - -THIS IS ALL AN EXTREMELY CRYPTIC WIND UP GUYS

[/quote]

lol I couldn''t care if it was the hugest wind-up known to human kind to be fair, I won''t believe anything anyone says regarding transfers until the NCFC website or the pink-un announce it.

All the rumours on here I consider to be just that, people who are bored and scratching round to make a name for themselves be it good or bad.  If it''s a wind-up sobeit, let them play their little games whilst us adults watch in amusement lmfao

[/quote]

NUMBER 1.... Iam too busy to play silly games and wind anyone up

NUMBER 2.....How can I be trying to make a name for myself when I will only use this name for sensitive info

NUMBER 3....The only reason I posted this in the first place is because I thought the loyal fans deserved some good news and to stop the doom & gloom

NUMBER 4....Russians sometimes bare presents, if they do rip their hands off

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Coelho"]THIS week IS going to be very important, with the squad being strengthened in ALL areas. Seeing as AN inside source told me that we will be making a batch of EXTREMELY impressive signings, even those in the boardroom who speak in CRYPTIC riddles cannot disguise their delight at the players to be unveiled. When I got WIND of the news from the press box, I thought immediately that we''ve got a great chance of going UP this season. Read between the lines GUYS![/quote]

[/quote]Think you may be missing the point WeAreYellows49 - -THIS IS ALL AN EXTREMELY CRYPTIC WIND UP GUYS[/quote]

[/quote]

NUMBER 2.....How can I be trying to make a name for myself when I will only use this name for sensitive info

NUMBER 3....The only reason I posted this in the first place is because I thought the loyal fans deserved some good news and to stop the doom & gloom

[/quote]Well, the proof''s in the pudding, as they say. I''ll be only too happy to eat a king-size slice of humble pie if the revolution unfolds as you''ve predicted...!

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not too busy to post on here then? lol that''s quite ironic really.  I''m sorry if I offended you but I speak as I see it, and you to me are nothing other than a poster who I don''t know personally and could be telling a whole pack of porkies.  You notice the lol and smilies in my post, that gives a hint that Im finding it funny, so get over yourself already  [:D]

GNG, the loyal fans do deserve some good news, good news that comes from the official NC website,  but what if these things you have stated don''t materialise for one reason or another, you won''t feel bad will you?  Of course not.

If you are correct why so defensive?  Why not type, well wait and see if Im right or wrong. [:|]

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Canary Chris"]

[quote user="CanaryKid2k8"]There has been so many of these posts, that i''m finding it very hard to believe anything now. I really hope your right though.[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts! Are these 2 included in the ''four in the pipeline'' or does it equal 6?!

[/quote]

SIX in total with two in reserve should any of the second four not come through. The rest of the required players need for next season will be made up of LOANS with the hope that CHED will be one of them 50/50 chance at the moment

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO MY very good, made me chuckle.  Personally I will wait for anything to be announced OFFICIALLY by the Club, then I will believe [:)]

[/quote]

Exactly. We shall see tomorrow. Might have to get my mobile internet working overtime tomorrow so I can keep an eye on the official website. Obviously not when I am driving though cos that would be highly illegal and dangerous. Safety first children.

[/quote]

You''re ok if you are only wearing underpants though.

hope so but we have heard it all before.Everybody then can be happy at last and look forward to the start of the season.

So all will be revealed 2mw, either GNG is right and we all believe or he never posts (under that name) again.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

So any guesses to the posters identity, s/he is supposedly a regular poster under another name.

I''m going for either Smudger or Wiz as it would be impossible for them to show their optimistic side under their usual persona

[/quote]

I''m still going with we8wba. Hes been quiet all of a sudden recently.

Unless hes finally found a Wolves forum to post on?

[/quote]

cant be we8wba, this guy can spell "sign"

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Canary Chris"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re ok if you are only wearing underpants though.

[/quote]

Hahaha, Like it. Like it.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="ncfclad"]

Martin Taylor I reckon, my source did say a couple of weeks ago that we were in talks with a defender.

[/quote]

Sorry but Mr Taylor would break the current wage structure that we have in place here, but if he WOULD consider less EVERYBODY at the club would have a big SMILE on their faces.

[/quote]Glenn Roeder stated in January that they made the required bid for Martin Taylor, and that his wages were affordable, it was Birmingham''s inability to get a replacement that scuppered the move.

[quote user="NC1902"][quote user="bunny"]

Bertrand?

[/quote]

Cork?
[/quote]

Prefer Belfast.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

Abramovich isnt the only Russian.  What about Gaydamark at Pompey? We have been linked with Nugent in the past.

On that note it could be Linvoy Primus!!!!!!!

[/quote]

True, but the rumour is that we have made a bid for Bertrand, just putting 2 and 2 together.

wow who wud of thought that 1 man cud cause such frenzy on here. its all bollox, no1 will sign tomorra, or the next day proving this guy to be a wind up merchant.

Wow! Who would have thought that one man could cause such a frenzy on here? It''s all rubbish, no one will sign tomorrow or the next day, proving this guy to be a wind-up merchant.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

Right listen and listen good you lot of moaning minnies, on TUESDAY at the very latest there will be at the least TWO VERY GOOD signings at Carrow road.

This is NOT a wind-up, I am NOT a BINNER and you all know me or know of me, but if I posted under my normal name those in authority would crucify me.

Enjoy the summer and the signings as they WILL be GOOD and WELL WORTH waiting for. OTBC

[/quote]

It''s Tuesday today.......

[quote user="wycombe canary"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

Right listen and listen good you lot of moaning minnies, on TUESDAY at the very latest there will be at the least TWO VERY GOOD signings at Carrow road.

This is NOT a wind-up, I am NOT a BINNER and you all know me or know of me, but if I posted under my normal name those in authority would crucify me.

Enjoy the summer and the signings as they WILL be GOOD and WELL WORTH waiting for. OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]Yep.....Wednesday tomorrow......Nah, seriously, I''m waiting for something to happen today

[quote user="wycombe canary"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And on the official site at 6.09am Roeder said signings are close and he says he will sign SIX players + Loans.

Ever known them to post at 6am?

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="wycombe canary"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And on the official site at 6.09am Roeder said signings are close and he says he will sign SIX players + Loans.

[/quote]

Let''s see what has transpired at 6:00pm..

[quote user="wycombe canary"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="wycombe canary"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Let''s see what has transpired at 6:00pm..

[/quote]

To quote Paul Daniels "not a lot"

But if we have two players signing today one would have thought that Roeder would mention it, rather than saying soon, and also implying 1 player soon. Gordon is a liar I reckon.

So here we are again, waiting for our first ever signing.  Rumblings are good from CR and GR, let''s hope that when that happens the fans who have slated GR will cut him a bit of slack, or am I hoping for too much lol [:)]

Seriously, the sooner this announcement comes the sooner this board starts to recover from all the rumours and speculation, which IMHO can''t come soon enough.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

Clearly that would point to the fact that nothing is going to be announced in the short term though (i.e. next few days). If he was going to announce signing this afternoon, why would they bother with a "be patient" type story this morning?

Give up and go back to Ips****!!!