Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

ITS VERY GOOD NEWS TIME

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

ITS NEIL DONCASTER!!!

[/quote]

thats what I said

Its "the krankies ", or Dick and Dom......Hinge and Bracket, will beleive it when i hear it.

Nice to see you, to see you ........................................................................................

''Reason to Believe'' by Bruce Springsteen just came on as I opened and read this thread...

Im willing to believe, if only for the irony of that!

Seriously, good to hear some news... I think we should be glad Gordon has told us what he has, and we''ll know who they are in a few days so... optimism time? [:O] 

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]I want 10 not 2...................[/quote]

TWO on Monday or Tuesday at the latest, and FOUR in the pipeline.

The two early this week have been well talked about. OTBC    N.

[/quote]

ncfclad is my bet...

[quote user="colneycanary"]Come on gordon tell us the 2 players who are coming this week. No one knows who u are, so its not like your getting yourself into any trouble is it.[/quote]

Fair point but one of the signings is in a strange position as far as contracts go, and the other is Mr Bell.

Last bit of info one of last seasons LOANS  will be wearing yellow & green as an employee of NCFC

OTBC   N.

I think it is the manager at Asda, probably seen them in the store. if it is you put your prices down the cost of food is shocking.

OK thank you.

Bell and Hoolahan i should imagine down to there being problem blackpool with livingstone etc.

The loan player who is now going to be a norwich player i would guess its Bertrand or Pearce

[quote user="tHeReALSeaT"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]I want 10 not 2...................[/quote]

TWO on Monday or Tuesday at the latest, and FOUR in the pipeline.

The two early this week have been well talked about. OTBC    N.

[/quote]

ncfclad is my bet...

[/quote]

sorry isnt me im afraid, ive not heard anymore. But going on the rumours and what I was told before I reckon its Bell and Hoolahan.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Come on gordon tell us the 2 players who are coming this week. No one knows who u are, so its not like your getting yourself into any trouble is it.[/quote]

Fair point but one of the signings is in a strange position as far as contracts go, and the other is Mr Bell.

Last bit of info one of last seasons LOANS  will be wearing yellow & green as an employee of NCFC

OTBC   N.

[/quote]Well thats Hoolahan and as you say, bell then.Martin Taylor or Rigters for the loan returning on permenant, leaning towards Rigters based on your use of block capitals for terms that relate to strikers, FINISHING for example.or am i just far to ready to play word games?

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"]

Which loanee?

Rigters? Pearce? Bertrand?

Don''t think any of the other loanees are too likely.

[/quote]

Fingers crossed Bertrand - he is absolute quality. If it is Gibbs then il ... cant think of anything bad enough to say.

QUICK EVERYBODY

Run to your nearest supermarket and check for any signs of former loan players, lets get ahead of the game!

[:P]

Right listen and listen good you lot of moaning minnies, on TUESDAY at the very latest there will be at the least TWO VERY GOOD signings at Carrow road.

This is NOT a wind-up, I am NOT a BINNER and you all know me or know of me, but if I posted under my normal name those in authority would crucify me.

Enjoy the summer and the signings as they WILL be GOOD and WELL WORTH waiting for. OTBC

[/quote]

to quote victor meldrew ''i dont belieeeeeeeeve it''!!

Martin Taylor I reckon, my source did say a couple of weeks ago that we were in talks with a defender.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Martin Taylor I reckon, my source did say a couple of weeks ago that we were in talks with a defender.

[/quote]

Your source hasn''t exactly got a great track record to date.  [:|]

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

Sorry but Mr Taylor would break the current wage structure that we have in place here, but if he WOULD consider less EVERYBODY at the club would have a big SMILE on their faces.

[quote user="birdman"]I think it is the manager at Asda, probably seen them in the store. if it is you put your prices down the cost of food is shocking.[/quote]

I did see Beverley Knight in Tesco,Sprowston today tho! Maybe the new half time entertainment? ha

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote] as i have said on several occasions taylor is not looking to leave brum so i would be very surprised. Really hope its bertrand as he was excellent. Did not really rate pearce. Really will feel a lot better about things if this is true and we get an announcement early this week.

Not wanting to pick holes in this or anything...

But did anyone else notice the capitaled words in that post about Martin Taylor said ''WOULD EVERBODY SMILE'' ?

Just wondering..

You might have not rated Pearce and I''m undecided but Roeder certainly liked him!

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

But did anyone else notice the capitaled words in that post about Martin Taylor said ''WOULD EVERBODY SMILE'' ?

Just wondering..

[/quote]

WES?

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

Just wondering..

[/quote]

WES  very childish and very very obvious. Suddenly not feeling so good about this post anymore

Has anyone else noticed that if you record Gordon''s last posting and then play it backwards at half its normal speed it sounds like "Satan is my master and free asparagus for everyone".  Be afraid!  Don''t say you weren''t warned.

[quote user="Salahuddin"][quote user="The Bucketman"]

Just wondering..

[/quote]

WES  very childish and very very obvious. Suddenly not feeling so good about this post anymore

Was not meant that way, it was directed at someone else who might be reading the board and was meant as it read would everyone smile,as in someone would not be happy, think about it, read between the lines.

[/quote]

Just speak clearly "N" from your original mysterious post where you couldn''t give anything away you have gone to name at least one and then attempt to give clues for others. Just spit it out man! and then we will debate, judge etc