Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Thursday?????????????????

Ronaldo wanted to wait until after the Champions League Final until announcing his shock move to Norwich.

What?? No Ronaldo?? This club has no ambition..... I''m not gonna go to a game until the stinkin'' board have left and the Sultan of Brunei has bought us out and we have some real ambition [:P]

[quote user="vicar in green and yellow"]alas we are more likely to sign little known left winger Ronald O''McDonald[/quote]Does he play for Ireland or Scotland?

[quote user="Chirping Canary"]

Why is thursday the day for new signings? does the transfer window open? Im confused.com

[/quote]

Are you expecting a signing today? Don''t hold your breath.[:D]

I don''t think its going to be as much as people think. Likelyhood is the announcement of an agreement with Luton for David Bell at best.

If anyone is expecting Ameobi or Marlon King to be announced you''ll probably be disappointed.

[quote user="inch_high"][quote user="Chirping Canary"]

Why is thursday the day for new signings? does the transfer window open? Im confused.com

[/quote]

Are you expecting a signing today? Don''t hold your breath.[:D]

[/quote]

im not expecting a signing but I wouldnt be surprised if one/ two was announced.....

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="vicar in green and yellow"]alas we are more likely to sign little known left winger Ronald O''McDonald[/quote]

Does he play for Ireland or Scotland?

[/quote]

Not too sure. But dont think much of the kit hes wearing.

[quote user="Jonny 5"]What?? No Ronaldo?? This club has no ambition..... I''m not gonna go to a game until the stinkin'' board have left and the Sultan of Brunei has bought us out and we have some real ambition [:P][/quote]didnt you see the EN yesterday?/ronaldo open to offers!!!!!

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="vicar in green and yellow"]alas we are more likely to sign little known left winger Ronald O''McDonald[/quote]

Does he play for Ireland or Scotland?

[/quote]

Not too sure. But dont think much of the kit hes wearing.

[/quote]

top, top player from what i heard any information on him anyone ?[:D]

[quote user="oh huckerby "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Transfer window opens June 1st.. we could sign a player on a free transfer today though...

jas :)

[/quote]

like?

[/quote]

i dunno.... you can sign any unattached player outside the transfer window... find a free agent somehwere and send him to Carrow Road... i wasnt suggesting we had someone lined up.. just that we could sign someone outside the window

jas :)

[quote user="Jonny 5"]Ronaldo wanted to wait until after the Champions League Final until announcing his shock move to Norwich.
[/quote]

Didn''t happen.

Sod the board. [:|]