Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

New 08/09 Jersey Design after Aviva announced

On the official website, on the ''canaries world'' media playing thing they have two shirts, the home and away design with ''aviva'' as the shirt sponsore..

Are these the official shirts?! or are they just to see what the name would look like on them? if they are the kits, then i''m not very pleased, a very bland design to say the least!

[quote user="The Lord"]

On the official website, on the ''canaries world'' media playing thing they have two shirts, the home and away design with ''aviva'' as the shirt sponsore..

Are these the official shirts?! or are they just to see what the name would look like on them? if they are the kits, then i''m not very pleased, a very bland design to say the least!

[/quote]

Very bland? The moment I saw it I thought "Brazil" - it looks great, IMO.

Yeah I thought the home one looks quite nice. The dark one had long sleeves so i would imagine thats a training top type thing.

They might just be mock ups to demonstrate the Aviva logo though.

I can''t imagine that the shirts are just for show, they will be the new designs for next season, xara wouldn''t design a kit just to announce a sponsor, the home design is really nice.

Does anyone agree that the players names and numbers should perhaps be in Green rather then Black, as this would add balance to the shirt imo

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

kit.jpg picture by phrankin

New Home Kit!!

[/quote]

Do you have a piccie of the away shirt too please.

I would assume the darker kit is the goalkeeper''s jersey not the away kit judging by the arm padding! Looks good if i put my personal feelings about Aviva to one side. 

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]

yeah the second one dosnt look like an away shirt tbh, i like the home shirt so i hope it is the new shirt

[/quote]

The green kit is the goalkeepers shirt, and the yellow one is our new home kit, just look on canaries world pictures of the squad and Glen and Delia holding it. lets hope the away kit is black and yellow!

[quote user="The Lord"]Does anyone agree that the players names and numbers should perhaps be in Green rather then Black, as this would add balance to the shirt imo[/quote]

That would look amazing and be a bit of a change. I reckon it looks pretty good.

I''ve heard rumours, and it is only a rumour that the away kit will be Orange as Aviva also owns RAC.   Dont quote me on it though

[quote user="Duffman"]I''ve heard rumours, and it is only a rumour that the away kit will be Orange as Aviva also owns RAC.  

Dont quote me on it though
[/quote]

dont you mean dont "Quote me happy" on it

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="Duffman"]I''ve heard rumours, and it is only a rumour that the away kit will be Orange as Aviva also owns RAC.   Dont quote me on it though[/quote]

dont you mean dont "Quote me happy" on it

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

[/quote]Very good

The away kit will be the same as the one we have now except for ''Aviva'' on it. It isn''t the year to renew our away kit, next year is.

[quote user="Duffman"]I''ve heard rumours, and it is only a rumour that the away kit will be Orange as Aviva also owns RAC.  

Dont quote me on it though
[/quote]

I''ve herad that the kit was going to be black with gold/orange or yellow trim!

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

kit.jpg picture by phrankin

New Home Kit!!

[/quote]

I really like it, its got a sort classical look about it!

This is the GK jersey as people have correctly pointed out (and not the away kit as i thought at first [:)])

I think that looks pretty damn good! (pity Aviva is in blue though!)

I''m not a big replica kit lover but I think I''d consider buying that!