[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Scum away-draw

WBA-Win   

QPR-draw

Sheff wed-draw

There you go. We stay up.

[/quote]But it was never in doubt arthur !   [;)]

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

£10 is £10 in any walk of life.  Some people can''t afford to pay for a season ticket, so opt for a membership, thinking that he just pays £10 is rather a narrow view IMHO.  He most likely buys shirts and other bits from the club shop, food and drink from the ground.  And as they say ''''every little helps''''

[/quote]

I''m glad you spotted that 49''

My spending this season is well into three figures, however.....

We must be careful not to judge a supporters worth on his spending alone, I know you don''t do that on here, but some do............and I believe its wrong.

[/quote]

The fact is that you constantly drag up the fact that you have paid your "dues" to the Club this season always disguising the fact that it is only a Membership. Nothing wrong with only being able to afford a Membership of course (every little does help) but most people don''t make it out as though they have rented an Executive Box for the season.

Oh BTW, you''re wrong...

[/quote]

I didn''t originally bring money up..............someone else did okay?.

Quite typical of britain i think that it is negativity is ''realistic'' while positivity is unrealistic. As they say its much easier to write something negative than positive, which it seems wiz has taken to heart.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Scum away-draw

WBA-Win   

QPR-draw

Sheff wed-draw

There you go. We stay up.

[/quote]

God I hope you''re right Arthur.

QPR is a game I had down as a loss, but after today''s performance aganst Burnley, a draw at least isn''t out of the question.

But I can''t see any luck from the other three games, mind you, I am a glass half empty man![:(]

[quote user="Jesse Garons twin brother"]The joy in typing this almost at bursting point... Wiz, you are WRONG!!!!![/quote]

Again, as I said we''d do Burnley, I''m not wrong!   .

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]To quote Kevin Spacey in Superman:

''WROOONG!''[/quote]

Err? how the hell can I be wrong Mr C, when the first game I said we''d lose, isn''t played until next weekend. [:D]

Do wake up everyone who''s gloating early on here tonight..............just go back to page 1 of this thread and re-read my opening post, and digest it properly this time!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Jesse Garons twin brother"]The joy in typing this almost at bursting point... Wiz, you are WRONG!!!!![/quote]

[/quote]False. you did not say that we would do Burnley, you said failure to beat Burnley would lead to relegation.

[quote user="king canary"]Quite typical of britain i think that it is negativity is ''realistic'' while positivity is unrealistic. As they say its much easier to write something negative than positive, which it seems wiz has taken to heart.[/quote]

You should try Readers Digest.

It will be good for your intellect.

OTBC

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Dave, thats a good tac-tic, express every possibility as your opinion and you''ll eventually get something right.

[quote user="Tickers"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

False. you did not say that we would do Burnley, you said failure to beat Burnley would lead to relegation.
[/quote]

As you appear somewhat extra dim than othersTickers, here I go again:

I did say we''d do Burnley so read it here:

new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1198383/ShowPost.aspx

Now to all you other non readers out there, on my very first post on this thread I said the following:

''''Failure to beat Burnley on Saturday, will result in our relegation''''

Note:  No where did I claim we''d lose to Burnley, and seeing as we didn''t fail to beat them, then hopefully now we won''t be relegated.

Its not my fault you lot can''t read properly is it?, and once again, I''ve been proved right, and not wrong!.[:D]

I''m dissapointed not to be first to right this..but i''ll do it anyway.

Wiz,

YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

you are wrong wiz and i wish you would go away and shut up

your points of view always come out in how well the club and team r doing.

winning ---  you are with glenn

losing --- the board should go

fed up wiz go away your support is not needed.

[quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

What sticks in your graw is that I''m right again Kingy. I clearly said:

''''Failure to beat Burnley on Saturday, will result in our relegation''''.

We didn''t fail to beat them, and I didn''t say we''d fail to beat them.

And according to the club letter I have had this week, my support is needed, you have no say in that!.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Tickers"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]False. you did not say that we would do Burnley, you said failure to beat Burnley would lead to relegation. [/quote]

As you appear somewhat extra dim than othersTickers, here I go again:

I did say we''d do Burnley so read it here:

new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1198383/ShowPost.aspx

Now to all you other non readers out there, on my very first post on this thread I said the following:

''''Failure to beat Burnley on Saturday, will result in our relegation''''

Note:  No where did I claim we''d lose to Burnley, and seeing as we didn''t fail to beat them, then hopefully now we won''t be relegated.

Its not my fault you lot can''t read properly is it?, and once again, I''ve been proved right, and not wrong!.[:D]

[/quote]I apologize that I don''t bother to read every silly thing that you write on here - I did actually go and check the Burnley predictions thread to see if you expressed an opinion there, but alas I was thinking that you would logically have backed the team there. Sadly I forgot that the most logical thing to do to check your predictions would be in threads other than the prediction thread.On this thread you did not assert we would be victorious against Burnley in the posts that previously you have pointed people to (ie the opeing one on this thread).In fact your opening line is quite a strong one: ''Not staring at relegation are we:''The tone of your post (that we face relegation) is in stark contrast to this apparently long held belief that we would be victorious against Burnley and thus safe from relegation. Someone making a thought out post may have said that they believed we could get three points against Burnley, but because of the flat nature of the league wondered if we would need some extra points to make sure, and questioned where they would come from. But you didn''t do that.Also, since you want to link to posts that somehow make you out to be the most intelligent person on here, I am delighted to remind you of this thread - where you (when we were on 45 points) moan about relegation and express cynicism about our ability to pick up seven points. http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1180301/ShowPost.aspxLo and behold, we now have 52 points, which is apparently something you could barely envisage.You and your incessant predictions of doom are most certainly wrong.Kind RegardsTickers

Anyone else who is now bored with this thread can contact Wiz directly at the following address:

Mr Wizard Wrong

Wrong Cottage

Wrong Street

Wrongville

WR 0NG

Here is why I think you were wrong wiz.....

You claimed if we lost to bunley, we would certainly be relegated. I dont agree that even if we had lost yesterday we would have gone down. There you go.

[quote user="Boot"]

Anyone else who is now bored with this thread can contact Wiz directly at the following address:

Mr Wizard Wrong

Wrong Cottage

Wrong Street

Wrongville

WR 0NG

[/quote]

[:D] LMFAO!

[quote user="Boot"]

Mr Wizard Wrong

Wrong Cottage

Wrong Street

Wrongville

WR 0NG

[/quote]

Thats given me todays first big chuckle Boot.

Thank you.[Y]

I trust this to be the last word on this poinkless thread raised by this negative idiot, who only posts on such subjects so he can respond ad nauseam to increase his posting record to make him feel all the more important.

This won''t be the last of course wait for wizened to respond in the usual manner.

Well done to Glenn and the boys some of us kept faith.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

What sticks in your graw is that I''m right again Kingy. I clearly said:

''''Failure to beat Burnley on Saturday, will result in our relegation''''.

We didn''t fail to beat them, and I didn''t say we''d fail to beat them.

And according to the club letter I have had this week, my support is needed, you have no say in that!.[:|]

[/quote]

I saw that letter;

Dear Mr Wizard,

Thanks for your continued support of NCFC, your £10 Membership is much appreciated.

Love Delia,

PS: You''re wrong!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pete"]

I trust this to be the last word on this poinkless thread   

[/quote]

No, sorry.  This is the last word.

[/quote]No I will have the last word... Wrong... No wait, right. Nah Wrong, definately wrong. Ahh but maybe right... No I was right first time, wrong... or was that right... I''m confused...

It had not been a good Saturday for Mr Wiz. His dead cert for the Grand National, Backbeat had fallen at the second fence and Northern Rock''s letter arrived that very morning telling him that they no longer wanted his mortgage, even though he held numerous shares with them. He''d banged his shin on the old Betamax video player as he kicked out at his new analogue telly when his horse fell. To make matters worse the recent storms had blown the Squarial of his wall and made a dent in his Reliant Robin.  The car was only there as he had stuck the Sinclair C5 onto the drive with a For Sale sign on it. Someone had told him that he could raise the money for next year''s NCFC memnership by selling off his most prized investment. Still it wasn''t all bad. City were leading, the binners were losing and Mr Wiz was happily sat in his armchair with his Ashton For Ever replica shirt listening to Radio Norfolk in the dying moments of the game.That''s it thought Mr Wiz. 1-0. No more goals. Better switch off and go up to the newsagent to buy my 13 lottery tickets.