Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Now tell me I'm wrong!

Tell me where i comment on games, the results, expectations, club position, the board maybe, at the moment i can only listen to the games on radio, go by friends comments, read every write up available. So in your eyes i cant make a comment on the state of the country, because i dont vote, 40 years of supporting Norwich, man n boy, gives me the right to comment, i would not mind betting i have the same if not more City miles on the clock as you, we just have different opinions on how our club is run. I  am a nancy but you are the most over the top Percy of them all imo[:D]

[quote user="ricky knight"]Tell me where i comment on games, [/quote]

Two posts earlier on this thread Nancy mate [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]Tell me where i comment on games, [/quote]

Two posts earlier on this thread Nancy mate [;)]

[/quote]

Sorry mate you will have to quote it.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Fellas"]

Do you want us to be relegated?
[/quote]

Of course not...................but if it got rid of Roeder and Smith......................[:|]

[/quote]

Do you want Roeder out too now Wiz [:^)]

[/quote]

Maybe he wants Peter Grant back. After all, he had a plan and Wiz was backing him all the way [;)] .

[/quote]

LOL!! [:D]

No offence Wiz, this just made me chuckle.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Actually i thought a draw at ipshxt was on but that was a complete no show, [/quote]

Here?

I listened to the whole match on radio we were not mentioned in attack from ten miutes onwards, hearing we lost the ball a thousand times, did not string 3 passes together, wave after wave of home attacks and loads of family and friends who did attend coming back with the same impression led me to believe it was a know show. Have you read other views on here about the Ipshxt game, seems more agree with my summary than yours and you were there, Trouble is you really should take off the yellow and green goggles now and again. I still dont see where i have stated i was at the game, I have views on the Iraq war but i aint there either.

[quote user="ricky knight"]I listened to the whole match on radio we were not mentioned in attack from ten miutes onwards, hearing we lost the ball a thousand times, did not string 3 passes together, wave after wave of home attacks and loads of family and friends who did attend coming back with the same impression led me to believe it was a know show. Have you read other views on here about the Ipshxt game, seems more agree with my summary than yours and you were there, Trouble is you really should take off the yellow and green goggles now and again. I still dont see where i have stated i was at the game, I have views on the Iraq war but i aint there either.[/quote]

You asked me to show you where you commented on the games and so i did, I didn''t say what you commented was wrong but i''ve seen loads worse than that this season and I don''t believe it was a no show whatever one of those maybe. Ricky.. if you really believe Huckerby couldn''t be bothered to turn up in an important game like that why are you so keen for him to get another contract?

Now, about the Iraq war Ricky... are you a bit of a nancy on that one too?

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Fellas"]

Do you want us to be relegated?
[/quote]

Of course not...................but if it got rid of Roeder and Smith......................[:|]

[/quote]

Do you want Roeder out too now Wiz [:^)]

[/quote]

Maybe he wants Peter Grant back. After all, he had a plan and Wiz was backing him all the way [;)] .

[/quote]

10 out of 10 for memory Shack, I clean forgot about that!![:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]I listened to the whole match on radio we were not mentioned in attack from ten miutes onwards, hearing we lost the ball a thousand times, did not string 3 passes together, wave after wave of home attacks and loads of family and friends who did attend coming back with the same impression led me to believe it was a know show. Have you read other views on here about the Ipshxt game, seems more agree with my summary than yours and you were there, Trouble is you really should take off the yellow and green goggles now and again. I still dont see where i have stated i was at the game, I have views on the Iraq war but i aint there either.[/quote]

You asked me to show you where you commented on the games and so i did, I didn''t say what you commented was wrong but i''ve seen loads worse than that this season and I don''t believe it was a no show whatever one of those maybe. Ricky.. if you really believe Huckerby couldn''t be bothered to turn up in an important game like that why are you so keen for him to get another contract?

Now, about the Iraq war Ricky... are you a bit of a nancy on that one too?

[/quote]

No offence Nutty but what is it with the ''''Percy'''' brigade constantly nit picking at the silly little points yet failing to issue the big ones?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

No offence Nutty but what is it with the ''''Percy'''' brigade constantly nit picking at the silly little points yet failing to issue the big ones?

[/quote]

No idea Arthur...

What do you want to talk about?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]Oooh we''re a brigade now Nutty, that means we get a uniform and an office [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

I expect to be proven wrong come 4.50pm on Saturday.

Despite my earlier misgivings, if we can''t beat QPR at home, then we bloody well deserve to get relegated.

One win, three little points and we''re safe..................and then the old brown stuf''f''s gonna come my way from the expected quarters on this message board...........

But I''ll care not a jot for your taunts.................because we''ll be safe..................at least for this season![:|]

time for you to apolgise and express humility for all the crap that you posted in creating this thread and in turn be forgiven. Its up to you!

[quote user="rainbow"]time for you to apolgise and express humility for all the crap that you posted in creating this thread and in turn be forgiven. Its up to you![/quote]

If I dish it out, then I must be able to take it, and I can, as long as it isn''t nasty.

Yes, I have been poven wrong...........just! and yes, I and a few others, have been proved wrong about Glen Roeder, so of course I apologise to everyone concerned on both counts.

But.........

Should the board not now back GR''s wishes in the summer with some serious hard cash, then we''ll all be doing this again at the same time and place next April.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Should the board not now back GR''s wishes in the summer with some serious hard cash, then we''ll all be doing this again at the same time and place next April.

[/quote]

That is my big fear too. Still, I''m going to enjoy the result and performance today for a while first.

Should the board not now back GR''s wishes in the summer with some serious hard cash, then we''ll all be doing this again at the same time and place next April.[:|]

[/quote]But what are the odds on that?Er.....

Division One here we come. And right back where I first started

watching City...........in the third tier of English football. Still

cheer up, we''ll no doubt have the best restaurant down there!.[:''(]

[/quote]WRONG! (but probably right about the restaurant)

As you appear somewhat extra dim than othersTickers, here I go again:

I did say we''d do Burnley so read it here:

new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1198383/ShowPost.aspx

Now to all you other non readers out there, on my very first post on this thread I said the following:

''''Failure to beat Burnley on Saturday, will result in our relegation''''

Note:  No where did I claim we''d lose to Burnley, and seeing as we didn''t fail to beat them, then hopefully now we won''t be relegated.

Its not my fault you lot can''t read properly is it?, and once again, I''ve been proved right, and not wrong!.[:D]

[/quote]Can''t decide if you were right or wrong on this as you appeared to be contradicting yourself.[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I''ve been thinking long and hard about this, and I still insist I''m right.

I said it was possible for us to beat Burnley....................we

did. I also said we''d lose every other game after that and get

relegated.

This weekend could go along way to settle this arguement.

Never have I wanted to be so wrong in my life!..[:S]

[/quote]Luckily you were![quote user="1st Wizard"]Yes, I still think we''ll lose our last 4 games

Nutty, and yes to relegation as well, but as I said, I pray I''m

wrong!!.[/quote]Oh dear![quote user="1st Wizard"]

We are in deep trouble now guys, and you all swearing at moi, won''t

alter that unsavory fact a bit. I still say we''ll get relegated, but if

you want to clutch at straws, look to the QPR game, where we might,

just might, pinch a point.

[/quote]Or three points...[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Taking cheap pot shots at me won''t change a

thing Chops, we''re still in a bloody mess and sadly, it''ll take

relegation to open your eys to this, and yes, I''m still saying we''re

going down.

[/quote]Whoops![quote user="1st Wizard"]

Now have the grace to apologise to me.

As I said on page 1 here, we''re going down.[:|]

[/quote]Oh dear oh dear!

The problem with being a doomsayer is ultimately you look quite foolish.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

Oh dear oh dear!

[/quote]

Its a fair cop Mr C, but be honest here, I was so very nearly right...........and you know it too. We were just 90 minutes away from disaster today..............so it was not that bad for me after 46 games I''d say.

But the record books clearly show I was wrong.................and I can live with that.[:D]

We could be seven points clear come the end of the season - from being 6 points adrift at the bottom in October, how on earth is that being ''nearly right'' as opposed to ''totally wrong''.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

Oh dear oh dear!

[/quote]

Its a fair cop Mr C, but be honest here, I was so very nearly right...........and you know it too. We were just 90 minutes away from disaster today..............so it was not that bad for me after 46 games I''d say.

But the record books clearly show I was wrong.................and I can live with that.[:D]

[/quote]

Its a fair cop Mr C, but be honest here, I was so very nearly right

[/quote]

FFS Wiz, you were wrong. Have the good grace to amit it without any further fudge.

The dictionary describes "wrong" as:

wrong

//

var interfaceflash = new LEXICOFlashObject ( "http://cache.lexico.com/d/g/speaker.swf", "speaker", "17", "18", "", "6");

interfaceflash.addParam("loop", "false");

interfaceflash.addParam("quality", "high");

interfaceflash.addParam("menu", "false");

interfaceflash.addParam("salign", "t");

interfaceflash.addParam("FlashVars", "soundUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.lexico.com%2Fdictionary%2Faudio%2Fluna%2FNEW%2FNEW16370.mp3");

interfaceflash.write();

// ]]>

–adjective

1. not in accordance with what is morally right or good: a wrong deed.

2. deviating from truth or fact; erroneous: a wrong answer.

3. not correct in action, judgment, opinion, method, etc., as a person; in error: You are wrong to blame him.

4. not proper or usual; not in accordance with requirements or recommended practice: the wrong way to hold a golf club.

5. out of order; awry; amiss: Something is wrong with the machine.

6. not suitable or appropriate: He always says the wrong thing.

7. (of clothing) that should be worn or kept inward or under: You''re wearing the sweater wrong side out.
–noun

8. that which is wrong, or not in accordance with morality, goodness, or truth; evil: I committed many wrongs.

9. an injustice: The wrongs they suffered aged them.

10. Law.

a. an invasion of another''s right, to his damage.

b. a tort.
–adverb

11. in a wrong manner; not rightly; awry; amiss: You did it wrong again.
–verb (used with object)

12. to do wrong to; treat unfairly or unjustly; harm.

13. to impute evil to (someone) unjustly; malign.

14. get in wrong, Slang. to cause to come into disfavor: We are forever getting in wrong with the people next door.

15. go wrong,

a. to go amiss; fail: Everything is going wrong today.

b. to pursue an immoral course; become depraved: Bad friends caused him to go wrong.

16. in the wrong, to blame; in error: He knew he was in the wrong but refused to concede the point.

Your prediction we would get relegated seems to be covered by many of those points.

As for being "nearly right", in this context isn''t that a bit like being nearly pregnant?

[quote user="rainbow"]time for you to apolgise and express humility for all the crap that you posted in creating this thread and in turn be forgiven. Its up to you![/quote]

If I dish it out, then I must be able to take it, and I can, as long as it isn''t nasty.

Yes, I have been poven wrong...........just! and yes, I and a few others, have been proved wrong about Glen Roeder, so of course I apologise to everyone concerned on both counts.

But.........

[/quote]

We all make mistakes from time to time Wiz, its having the humility to admit to them and it takes a good, honest person to do so. I would also like to apologise to you for some of unfair things that i said on here about you and would now like this thread to disappear into cyber space! OTBC

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Its a fair cop Mr C, but be honest here, I was so very nearly right

[/quote]

FFS Wiz, you were wrong. Have the good grace to amit it without any further fudge.

[/quote]

I said only three post back Pboro:

But the record books clearly show I was wrong.................and I can live with that.

If thats not admitting it.............what is?.[:S]

[quote user="rainbow"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

But.........

[/quote]

We all make mistakes from time to time Wiz, its having the humility to admit to them and it takes a good, honest person to do so. I would also like to apologise to you for some of unfair things that i said on here about you and would now like this thread to disappear into cyber space! OTBC

[/quote]

Thank you rainbow, I too feel like that, so from now on, I won''t reply anymore to this thread.

Whatever Wiz, you were within two games of being right buddy, i am satisfied we are staying up but still blxxdy angry we were in the situation in the first place, i find no glory in avoiding relegation to whats really div3, the board should now spend or get out, plus we will see if Roeder is a yes man or not in the coming months.

Open a thread saying ''I''m Wrong''. Twelve pages of people saying ''You''re wrong''. Then admitting ''you''re wrong''.

You must be doing something ''right'' wiz.    [;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

Oh dear oh dear!

[/quote]

[/quote]

The thing about this league is that, maybe 3-4 wins we could have ben near to the play-offs. Such a strange league. I do not think that we need to spend billions onplayers, yer we need a fair amount but this league seemed to have got worse this season. But your right that we were only a few points away from going down.

Lets hope Ipswich are a few points away from going up and Palce win.