Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Now tell me I'm wrong!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

You''re starting to get edgy Mr C! your nerves are starting to show with your playground insults at me and now you want to make silly schoolboy bets. A clear indication that you''re starting to realise.................... at long last..............that I''m right!.[:D]

[/quote]

Nevermind silly schoolboy bets Wiz, why don''t you have a few quid on our relegation with the bookies at 16/1. You could get back some of the money you lost last time you were right when Duffy had already been given the job! [;)]

[/quote]

I have a golden rule Nutty..............I never gamble...............in the end its always a mugs game!.[:|]

[/quote]But surely wiz, that''s excactly what you and many others are constantly urging the board to do !

[/quote]

Good one.  Wish I had thought of it first...

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

You''re starting to get edgy Mr C! your nerves are starting to show with your playground insults at me and now you want to make silly schoolboy bets. A clear indication that you''re starting to realise.................... at long last..............that I''m right!.[:D]

[/quote]

Nevermind silly schoolboy bets Wiz, why don''t you have a few quid on our relegation with the bookies at 16/1. You could get back some of the money you lost last time you were right when Duffy had already been given the job! [;)]

[/quote]

I have a golden rule Nutty..............I never gamble...............in the end its always a mugs game!.[:|]

[/quote]But surely wiz, that''s excactly what you and many others are constantly urging the board to do !

[/quote]

Unlike poor Joe Soap''s funds, Carrow Road, Land and Delia''s Cafe would still be left.

Nice try though Lapps.[;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s not really gambling if it''s definitely going to happen though, Wiz.

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s not really gambling if it''s definitely going to happen though, Wiz.

[/quote]Exactly.  And in the extremely unlikely event we don''t get relegated, Wiz gets to donate £10 to helping the boys on the board win big for the Canaries.  So where''s the catch?  Wiz can''t put his money where his online mouth is, there''s where it is.  Shame, Wiz.  All noise and no substance.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

And in the extremely unlikely event we don''t get relegated, Wiz gets to donate £10 to helping the boys on the board win big for the Canaries.  So where''s the catch?  Wiz can''t put his money where his online mouth is, there''s where it is.  Shame, Wiz.  All noise and no substance.
[/quote]

Oh do behave Mr C!.

I simply don''t have enough spare money left over at the end of the week to gamble with, let alone gamble it on NCFC. Any spare cash I might have left over, goes to improve my general household budget....................and if that doesn''t sit well with you.............tough!

From my point of view, £10, is three months subscription to Canaries World, I value that far more than gambling with the likes of your goodself.

Unlike Delia and her inner circle, some of us are a tad hardup in comparrison.[:|]

Fair play, Wiz.Tell you what. If we get relegated, I will volunteer to become your apprentice - 2nd Wizard - and learn the art of hexes.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Fair play, Wiz.

Tell you what. If we get relegated, I will volunteer to become your apprentice - 2nd Wizard - and learn the art of hexes.

[/quote]

And believe me my friend, I would hold you to it!.[;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Now have the grace to apologise to me.

As I said on page 1 here, we''re going down.[:|]

[/quote]Do you want us to be relegated?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Fair play, Wiz.

Tell you what. If we get relegated, I will volunteer to become your apprentice - 2nd Wizard - and learn the art of hexes.

[/quote]

And believe me my friend, I would hold you to it!.[;)]

[/quote]

Sounds like a wager to me from the one who doesn''t do it.

Now have the grace to apologise to me.

As I said on page 1 here, we''re going down.[:|]

[/quote]I will apologise if we do go down.

[quote user="Fellas"]

Do you want us to be relegated?
[/quote]

Of course not...................but if it got rid of Roeder and Smith......................[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Fellas"]

[/quote]

Of course not...................but if it got rid of Roeder and Smith......................[:|]

[/quote]

Do you want Roeder out too now Wiz [:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Fellas"]Do you want us to be relegated? [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wiz always did, Nutty, apart from our 14 game unbeaten run when Roeder was "the best thing to happen to NCFC for a while" and Wiz was worried a premier club might poach him.  Nice to see he''s back to "Rodent" again though.  Normal service resumed, and all that.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Fellas"]Do you want us to be relegated? [/quote]

[/quote]You are such a wind up merchant Wiz.   You dont truly believe anything that you type but just do it to go against the majority so that you get a few more replies to your threads.    But hey, it works for you so you keep it up.   Must help make the days fly by.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Fellas"]Do you want us to be relegated? [/quote]

[/quote]Well that''s where you and me differ. Under no circumstances would us being relegated ever be a good thing. The fact we are even so low down is difficult enough to bare. Going down would be just incomprehensible.

[quote user="king of latvia"]

you are making a lot of  TRUE city fans hate you wiz i feel you must

get your kicks out of this you r a complete tw*t

well done wiz.

[/quote]

As I always suspected king, you have no honour or grace to admit I''ve been right. The only ''true fans'' who hate me are the ones like you who are in constant denial.

YOU HATE THE TRUTH.

And always did![:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Fellas"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, I think so Nutty, he started out well, but now seems to have reverted back to his normal tinkering self.

Sadly for us.[:|]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Wiz, we won''t know if you''re right or not until about 4pm on May 4th so you''re getting rather ahead of yourself.[/quote]

Won''t let that stop him; and the fact is that so far in his ''prediction'' we have lost 2 games against 2 of the best sides in the league (we have to face the fact that the binners are in that category, at Poorman Road anyway) - these are games that being honest very few of us would have expected us to get anything from.

The key game out of our final 4 was always going to be QPR, and absolutely nothing has changed.

Actually i thought a draw at ipshxt was on but that was a complete no show, why should we not expect to give anyone a game at home, thats the trouble too many excepting mediocrity, within the club and fans.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Actually i thought a draw at ipshxt was on but that was a complete no show, why should we not expect to give anyone a game at home, thats the trouble too many excepting mediocrity, within the club and fans.[/quote]

Were you there? We did ''give them a game''. In my opinion their first goal shouldn''t have stood.

I did not say we did not give them a game re read, what i said was why should we not expect to give anyone a game at home, meaning just that, a club of our stature should not be happy losing to whoever the opposition is, remembering not so long ago we beat WBA easily in the championship title race, now we have to stand back  be grateful we only lost 2-1, well you can mate, losing is not a word i like.Every game we have lost this season the percy''s find an excuse for, when do the excuses stop. As for being at the game mate, i have said and i meant it, i wont go again till Smith and her cronies have gone.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

As for being at the game mate, i have said and i meant it, i wont go again till Smith and her cronies have gone.

[/quote]

Which is all very well and good and I respect your right to do that Ricky. But how on earth can you make comments about the games if you don''t go? Unless of course you make them up[:^)] No self-respecting Nancy would stoop to making stuff up would they Ricky?? [:P]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Fellas"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe he wants Peter Grant back. After all, he had a plan and Wiz was backing him all the way [;)] .