Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

Southampton v Norwich - match thread

Southampton: Davis, Wright, Thomas, Davies, Vignal, Wright-Phillips, Surman, Euell, Skacel, John, Rasiak.Subs: Bialowski, Hammill, Idiakez, O''Halloran, Saganowski.Norwich City: Marshall; Otsemobor, Shackell, Doherty, Camara; Croft, Fotheringham, Russell, Bertrand; Dublin, Evans.Subs: Gilks, Cureton, Huckerby, Pattison, Spillane.

I''m confident about tonight, I would like to see how Hucks gets on and see if he can become a good impact player for us on say, 60 minutes, scare the old defender when they are slightly tired. It will be good to see him back, maybe I''m just hoping and wishing that he is the player he was.

Has anyone else noticed how slow the internet commentary is?!!!

I was listening to it and forgot to turn SS down, Salako said the saints hit the bar then 1min later Norfolk says it!!

Canariesworld is now off for me!

Fozzy injured....brilliant. He has been instrumental for us recently, hope its not too serious....We could do with winning this, we could reach the heady heights of 15th with a win and other results going our way tonight!!!COME ON YOU YELLOWS...

[quote user="kick it off"]Fozzy injured....brilliant. He has been instrumental for us recently, hope its not too serious....

We could do with winning this, we could reach the heady heights of 15th with a win and other results going our way tonight!!!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS...
[/quote]

Worst case is 2pts above the drop....whoever thinks we''re safe needs shooting.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="kick it off"]Fozzy injured....brilliant. He has been instrumental for us recently, hope its not too serious....

We could do with winning this, we could reach the heady heights of 15th with a win and other results going our way tonight!!!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS...
[/quote]

Worst case is 2pts above the drop....whoever thinks we''re safe needs shooting.

[/quote]

Little bit extreme methinks.

Off topic but is anyone else having trouble with the site tonight, its slow for me and I have had a few error messages when posting.

Double save from 2 Ched Evans shots.

gggggggggggggooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Evans hits the post, sounds like we are YYYEEESSSSSSSSSS!

1-0. Great ball from Croft to play in Evans.

Sorry, sort of interrupted mid-sentence. Girl next to me in the library just received a shock...

Double save from Evans shot and rebound and then yessssssssssssssssss we score

[:D]

Get in!! Come on City!!!!Hold on to this and it will be an excellent three points!Well done Ched, he''s going to be one hell of a player(for Man City) in a couple of years!!