Sign in to follow this  
ca

Bury v Norwich Match Thread

Marshall, Spillane, Doc, Shackell, Bertrand, Fozzy, Rusell, Pattison, Hucks, Cureton, Jarvis

Subs - Gilks, Dion, Cave-Brown, Camara, Croft

CMON YOU YELLOWS [:)]

1-0 down - come on boys, let''s play like we did 2nd half against Barnsley and stuff ''em.

We need a win!

Wonder what Roeder sees in Jarvis, he hardly excelled in Scotland?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

We need a win!

Wonder what Roeder sees in Jarvis, he hardly excelled in Scotland?

[/quote]

It may be to decide whether he goes through the revolving door or not..............I think there might be more at stake than a place in the next round of the Cup for some.

CMON YOU YELLOWS - sounds like you''re playing like you did the first half at Barnsley so lets come out and match our 2nd half Barnsley performance.

Well at least luton are still ok... what am i saying i guess im just clutching at straws now [:''(]

For some reason my Audio Commentary from Canaries World is not aquiring the license properly.  Sounds like a good game to be missing....  Is Doc really hurt? 

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]Most league two teams can beat Bury but we can''t!![/quote]

This is the FA Cup though, and we are not exactly reknowned for doing things the easy way are we? If we did that, we''d have been playing Southampton for definite [:@]

[quote user="westcountrycanary"]matty patty sounds like he cant pass tonight, spillane sounds the best of a bad bunch[/quote]

The guy seems incapable of making a forward pass.

needs Dublin on second half badly.

I confidently forecast Ryan Jarvis will never make it as a Championship standard footballer.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]For some reason my Audio Commentary from Canaries World is not aquiring the license properly.  Sounds like a good game to be missing....  Is Doc really hurt? [/quote]

....but the Radio Norfolk connection is working fine newyorkcanary.