Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Smuger

Hi,

I understand you have started protests, Please note Canaryben is not organising them but my mate is and he uses my account to do so, although i am fully behind him! You have said you want your protests to start at murderers, he wants to start at riverside swimmingpool and has arranged for tv coverage to start there. Dyou want to interwine the 2 and start at the riverside. Over to you.

Also in regards to banners etc whats being done?

You, Your ''mate'' and Smudger on TV. Remind me, what channel will it be on? There''s never any good comedy''s on tv.

Quick! Start another thread!

Much better idea than adding to the load that exist already...

... or even sending a private message to the person it''s directed at.. this "Smuger", as apt as the mistake is... but that would just be silly! Wouldn''t it...?

[quote user="Canary Ben002"]

Hi,

I understand you have started protests, Please note Canaryben is not organising them but my mate is and he uses my account to do so, although i am fully behind him! You have said you want your protests to start at murderers, he wants to start at riverside swimmingpool and has arranged for tv coverage to start there. Dyou want to interwine the 2 and start at the riverside. Over to you.

[/quote]Hey ben aren''t you missing The simpsons

Hi,

[/quote]

Nothing is being done with regards to banners etc and I am not following the childish lead that NCISA set in the ''Worthy Out'' comedy show.

It doesn''t take posters, stickers, banners and a long frawn out process to make a successful demo... alll it takes is an angry mob!!!

Come meet us at ''The Murderers'' 1:30pm on November 24th and we will take a route to the ground through the city that will not be expected and run a different route each time.

Although I am not a fan of the corny ideas... there has been talk of producing ''Muppets Out'' t-shirts (although this is on the back burner for the time being) and another good idea that was raised was to have buckets with a few coins in to rattle at Delia....  (if each season ticket holder was to put the cost of their season ticket in to a kitty then we could buy Delia out)... bit of a joke I know but that is where this idea originated from... at least it would make her look silly and show her that there are indeed plenty of idiots about willing to invest in our club... [;)]

Hi,

[/quote]

So who is your mate who is organising this protest and why is he organising one days after Smudger has already organised one??

[quote user="Canary Ben002"]how do you send a private message?[/quote]

Try looking at the bottom of the post of the person you want to pm or email and click the box.

You didnt tell us who this mate of yours was who''s organising this protest and has TV companys covering the event?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Canary Ben002"]

Hi,

[/quote]

Nothing is being done with regards to banners etc and I am not following the childish lead that NCISA set in the ''Worthy Out'' comedy show.

It doesn''t take posters, stickers, banners and a long frawn out process to make a successful demo... alll it takes is an angry mob!!!

Come meet us at ''The Murderers'' 1:30pm on November 24th and we will take a route to the ground through the city that will not be expected and run a different route each time.

Although I am not a fan of the corny ideas... there has been talk of producing ''Muppets Out'' t-shirts (although this is on the back burner for the time being) and another good idea that was raised was to have buckets with a few coins in to rattle at Delia....  (if each season ticket holder was to put the cost of their season ticket in to a kitty then we could buy Delia out)... bit of a joke I know but that is where this idea originated from... at least it would make her look silly and show her that there are indeed plenty of idiots about willing to invest in our club... [;)]

[/quote]

hmm an angry mob of... four? five? wearing muppets out t-shirts and waving a few buckets around at delia, who will probably be nowhere near... on what could be national TV...

and you say she will end up looking silly?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

This is going to turn into one big cock up!.[:''(]

[/quote]

My reasons for not bothering in the first place Wiz.  A protest should be a spontaneous act based on strong opinion....but with so many woolies in the stands intent on defending their celebrity icon it will ultimately be a farce. I commend the principle....but the mindset of the silent majority is still in denial.

Time alone will save this club from the clutches of the "luvvies"....with the departure of Smith being the turning point. We''re not there yet...but it''s coming. Then watch the mindless flock turn turtle and quickly disappear......

It''s what they do....

i now have absolutly f00k all to do with protest as it will turn into one big bulls up! Si now as his own profile under the name beattheboard or summit like that! Im going back to being a fan on the fence

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Canary Ben002"]how do you send a private message?[/quote]

Try looking at the bottom of the post of the person you want to pm or email and click the box.

You didnt tell us who this mate of yours was who''s organising this protest and has TV companys covering the event?

[/quote]

CA That wud b me

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Canary Ben002"]

Hi,

[/quote]

[/quote]How will TV crews understand what you muppets are doing? They''ll just think it''s some fools who have only just discovered that the ferryboat has closed and have gone on a rampage and blame the team for it.

HAHA, this protest is going make a bigger mockery out of the club than the broad itself. Its going to make no difference and if most of the fans aren''t behind it its obivious that your making a foolish mistake. 

I know how about going as far as refusing to watch the team play i can see that being the next idea these fools who think change will only happen through direct action will take.

[quote user="GettheBoardout"] up 2 u smudg wot u want to do but itv and bbc will b at riveside swimming pool. also is bein publicied in edp were we is startin[/quote]God I hope this makes it onto TV, will be a right good laugh!

I know that the club is in deep deep do do, but these protest threads have really cheered me up, our central midfield is more organised. 

I love that there are now 2 protests in different places,  and that there seems to be no desire on the organisers to join forces,  it''s like the People''s Front of Judea gag in Life of Brian!

That the guy who''s board name was being used now wants no part of it,

That this thread is called Smuger!

That Smuger is being made to look so ineffectual and sounds like he''s almost in tears on his posts.

I may start a third soon to encourage those potential protesters who can''t get to the Murderers or the swimming pool, or like Smuger can not get too close to Carra Rud as they lose their powers, like Superman and Kryptonite.  

Great stuff, thanks guys, more protests I say they really seem like they are going to hit the board with the killer blow required. See you at the barricades at the Murderers, no, at the swimming pool, I mean Colmans or County Hall or....

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="GettheBoardout"] up 2 u smudg wot u want to do but itv and bbc will b at riveside swimming pool. also is bein publicied in edp were we is startin[/quote]God I hope this makes it onto TV, will be a right good laugh![/quote]I is ''ard innit. =]

[quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

This is going to turn into one big cock up!.[:''(]

[/quote]

Good. It''s all it deserves to be.

[/quote]

We wouldnt want lovely auntie Delia to be upset would we ''Foggo_on_the_wing''. She did save us after all......[:S]

GettheBoardout! says: up 2 u smudg wot u want to do but itv and bbc

will b at riveside swimming pool. also is bein publicied in edp were we

is startin
Translated:It''s up to you Smudger, what would you like to do?

Be advised that ITV and the BBC will be at the Riverside Swimming Pool

for coverage and that the time and location of the protest is being

publicised in the EDP.Also translates to:I''m a knob.

GettheBoardout ( Chief Organiser)

Hope your letter to the EDP wasnt in this text talk, people will never understand you.

So whats your name Mr Organiser , we need to make sure you get the credit for the big turnout?

[quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"]

If the protesters on this site had been in WW2 we would all be speaking German now.[U]

[/quote]

More like if everybody except me was... none of you have the slightest bit of fight in you... just like those inside Carrow Road!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"]

If the protesters on this site had been in WW2 we would all be speaking German now.[U]

[/quote]

More like if everybody except me was... none of you have the slightest bit of fight in you... just like those inside Carrow Road!!!

[/quote]

Hear hear Smudger.....Quite hilarious that the said individual seems to see himself/herself/itself as some kind of latter day warlord.

Given this mindset  I suspect he would have emigrated to Germany in 1939 and called himself Heinrich.  Talk about confused thinking..........