Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Smuger

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"]

If the protesters on this site had been in WW2 we would all be speaking German now.[U]

[/quote]

More like if everybody except me was... none of you have the slightest bit of fight in you... just like those inside Carrow Road!!!

[/quote]Oh, I think you''d find if wars were fought over internet message boards then we''d all be as brave as you, Smudger.  In fact, I''ve consulted scientists and can confirm I''d be 10% braver.

So - lets get this straight Smug ers "fight" consists of organising a protest

Which starts off from the Pub that he drinks in every Saturday

Apart from his Avatar no-one knows what he looks like or where in the pub he chooses to drink. - (I''ve not been in the Gardener''s Arms for more than 20 years but I''m still a supporter).

He doesn''t know who is supporting him and will actually be even more smug if no-one turns up as it proves in his paranoid way that he is the only true protester.

Then the group will wander aimlessly around the city trying to find the ground (translation of we''ll take a different route every time).

There will be nothing to actually identify this as a protest because any banners or other means of drawing attention to yourself is actually banned and we don''t know what we are actually fighting for as we have no alternative.

When the Ground is found (hint - it''s on the other side of the river - if you haven''t crossed a bridge it won''t be the ground).

There is no real prepared objective - except to follow Smug er''s orders or else be prepared to accept his wrath and be called Muppets. Some of the protesters may throw a few coins (the cost of a season ticket) in buckets to wave at Delia to show there is money available to invest in the club. - If a "Season ticket" is only "a few coins" then you obviously can afford to invest but if a few coins is only a few coins then what would you like your investment spent on? Perhaps a new set of Studs for Mr Huckerby''s boots or perhaps just the laces?

"What do we want?..   I dunno"

"When do we want it? ...er yesterday?"

"What''s the alternative?...Haven''t a clue but its not this!"

The protest then concludes by wandering off home as soon as the game kicks off.

I think the only thing missing is the call to Canary Call after the game to say "I weren''t there meself  Ne-al but I think that that Drury was a disgrace today I din''t here yew menshun him wunce....wunt he playen? - e''s injud yew say! - sinz wen?     I fort e''d bin lazy the last few gaames. "

The objects of his hatred meanwhile will be doing the same as they do every game - having lunch in one of the restaurants at the club, talking to the people there and happily talking through any issues that the paying customers/fans may have.

It may be unneccessary however I hope Smug er has made himself fully aware of the laws pertaining to the organisation of marches and the like I''m not an expert like him (he does not need advice from the NCISA who got it wrong last year)...but as far as I am aware there are strict rules on this that can lead to a custodial sentence for the offender...but as Smug er knows everything he will have sorted out his position well before publicising the march because I think that is in the regs too.

There is a lot wrong with the position that we are in, there is no easy fix and I believe that the board are painfully aware of the position.

Our downfall (because it is Our club) is that we have been a financially astute club that has many fans as small investors in the club. They would lose their cash if the club went into administration. The debts are structured rather than distressed and the lenders are not looking for a way out - If we did not have so many fan/shareholders the position that Leeds/Ipswich/Leicester etc have taken would be an option - the majority shareholders are saving us from the wolves not lining their own pockets - just look at the payments made to the Directors in the annual report and then check it with the amount that Seheepshanks pays himself down the road. Yes there may be naivity but it is a naivity caused by having fans in control - the only options being suggested are to put more fans in control and sack the biggest brand asset that the club has!

Here''s a challenge for Smug er, Cluck and Co - you say that you are protesting by not spending the money you have on Season tickets - average £400 per Season.  I have 10 shares in the club that I am prepared to sell at £35 each - £350 plus costs which will be the expense of a Season Ticket - I can sell up to four packets. This will give you a say in the running of the club (albeit a small one) - As a shareholder you have the right to be heard - you will not be giving money to the board but investing in the club that you love because you want to change it - protests achieve nothing - action does.

Any takers?

Keep up the good work on the Pink un board - I haven''t laughed so much for weeks!

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"]

If the protesters on this site had been in WW2 we would all be speaking German now.[U]

[/quote]

More like if everybody except me was... none of you have the slightest bit of fight in you... just like those inside Carrow Road!!!

[/quote]

Hear hear Smudger.....Quite hilarious that the said individual seems to see himself/herself/itself as some kind of latter day warlord.

Given this mindset  I suspect he would have emigrated to Germany in 1939 and called himself Heinrich.  Talk about confused thinking..........

[/quote]

Don''t panic Smudge, Cluck''s here to help, and he''s willing to do, er, well, absolutely nothing.

However, if by some accident of fate you do have a really successful march, I''m sure he''ll be here to help you take the credit.

[quote user="sxcanaree"]

Apart from his Avatar no-one knows what he looks like or where in the pub he chooses to drink. - (I''ve not been in the Gardener''s Arms for more than 20 years but I''m still a supporter).

He doesn''t know who is supporting him and will actually be even more smug if no-one turns up as it proves in his paranoid way that he is the only true protester.

Then the group will wander aimlessly around the city trying to find the ground (translation of we''ll take a different route every time).

There will be nothing to actually identify this as a protest because any banners or other means of drawing attention to yourself is actually banned and we don''t know what we are actually fighting for as we have no alternative.

When the Ground is found (hint - it''s on the other side of the river - if you haven''t crossed a bridge it won''t be the ground).

There is no real prepared objective - except to follow Smug er''s orders or else be prepared to accept his wrath and be called Muppets. Some of the protesters may throw a few coins (the cost of a season ticket) in buckets to wave at Delia to show there is money available to invest in the club. - If a "Season ticket" is only "a few coins" then you obviously can afford to invest but if a few coins is only a few coins then what would you like your investment spent on? Perhaps a new set of Studs for Mr Huckerby''s boots or perhaps just the laces?

I think the only thing missing is the call to Canary Call after the game to say "I weren''t there meself  Ne-al but I think that that Drury was a disgrace today I din''t here yew menshun him wunce....wunt he playen? - e''s injud yew say! - sinz wen?     I fort e''d bin lazy the last few gaames. "

The objects of his hatred meanwhile will be doing the same as they do every game - having lunch in one of the restaurants at the club, talking to the people there and happily talking through any issues that the paying customers/fans may have.

It may be unneccessary however I hope Smug er has made himself fully aware of the laws pertaining to the organisation of marches and the like I''m not an expert like him (he does not need advice from the NCISA who got it wrong last year)...but as far as I am aware there are strict rules on this that can lead to a custodial sentence for the offender...but as Smug er knows everything he will have sorted out his position well before publicising the march because I think that is in the regs too.

There is a lot wrong with the position that we are in, there is no easy fix and I believe that the board are painfully aware of the position.

Our downfall (because it is Our club) is that we have been a financially astute club that has many fans as small investors in the club. They would lose their cash if the club went into administration. The debts are structured rather than distressed and the lenders are not looking for a way out - If we did not have so many fan/shareholders the position that Leeds/Ipswich/Leicester etc have taken would be an option - the majority shareholders are saving us from the wolves not lining their own pockets - just look at the payments made to the Directors in the annual report and then check it with the amount that Seheepshanks pays himself down the road. Yes there may be naivity but it is a naivity caused by having fans in control - the only options being suggested are to put more fans in control and sack the biggest brand asset that the club has!

Here''s a challenge for Smug er, Cluck and Co - you say that you are protesting by not spending the money you have on Season tickets - average £400 per Season.  I have 10 shares in the club that I am prepared to sell at £35 each - £350 plus costs which will be the expense of a Season Ticket - I can sell up to four packets. This will give you a say in the running of the club (albeit a small one) - As a shareholder you have the right to be heard - you will not be giving money to the board but investing in the club that you love because you want to change it - protests achieve nothing - action does.

Any takers?

Keep up the good work on the Pink un board - I haven''t laughed so much for weeks!

[/quote]

Amongst all of the rubbish you spout you do make a valid point...  ''The Murderers'' did change it''s name back to ''The Gardners Arms'' recently... contact details below...

The Gardeners Arms P.H. (The Murderers)

2/8, Timber Hill, Norwich, NR1 3LB

Tel. (01603) 621447

http:/www.themurderers.co.uk

E-mail:
enquiries@themurderers.co.uk

**There you go... no excuses now for anybody wishing to attend... slap bang in the middle of the City a few yard walk to Archant Towers... how could any City fan not find it???**

[quote user="MK Canary"]GettheBoardout! says: up 2 u smudg wot u want to do but itv and bbc

will b at riveside swimming pool. also is bein publicied in edp were we

is startin
Translated:It''s up to you Smudger, what would you like to do?

Be advised that ITV and the BBC will be at the Riverside Swimming Pool

for coverage and that the time and location of the protest is being

publicised in the EDP.Also translates to:I''m a knob.[/quote]Ah, genuinely laughed out loud ;-) Superb post. Have to say I feel sorry for Smudger, don''t agree with a protest at this time, but at least he''s got the guts to try and organise one, only to be de-railed by a couple of t*ts who can barely write. Funny how some who''ve spent their time whinging about the evil stowmarket conspiracy are now so silent when it comes to getting off their arses and showing their faces in public. If and when the time is right, a protest will happen, it won''t need organising, banners, T-shirts or anything else but anger. That I agree with 1st Wiz.  

[quote user="sxcanaree"]

Any takers?

[/quote]

12/10 [*]

SPat wrote

No, Cluck is helping, he''s a busy captain of industry don''t you know. He helps by err hiding on this message board posting "sheep" on the hour.

ROTFLMAO

[quote user="sxcanaree"]

[/quote]

That is the most accurate summary of Canary Call I have ever read.

Cmon Cluckie, you''re very quiet, will you be supporting Smudger and helping him with his buckets?

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="MK Canary"]GettheBoardout! says: up 2 u smudg wot u want to do but itv and bbc will b at riveside swimming pool. also is bein publicied in edp were we is startin

Translated:

It''s up to you Smudger, what would you like to do? Be advised that ITV and the BBC will be at the Riverside Swimming Pool for coverage and that the time and location of the protest is being publicised in the EDP.

Also translates to:

I''m a knob.[/quote]

Ah, genuinely laughed out loud ;-) Superb post. Have to say I feel sorry for Smudger, don''t agree with a protest at this time, but at least he''s got the guts to try and organise one, only to be de-railed by a couple of t*ts who can barely write. Funny how some who''ve spent their time whinging about the evil stowmarket conspiracy are now so silent when it comes to getting off their arses and showing their faces in public. If and when the time is right, a protest will happen, it won''t need organising, banners, T-shirts or anything else but anger. That I agree with 1st Wiz.  
[/quote]

Pretty much spot one SPAT... although it will take somebody with some balls to push the button first...

Apparantly my e:mail is going in the eveningnews tomorrow...

The EDP are refusing to comment at present but the heat will not be taken off them either.

Arthur beat you to it Smudger, he had a long letter printed earlier in the week in the ''''Soapbox'''' bit of the readers letter page.

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

This is going to turn into one big cock up!.[:''(]

[/quote]

My reasons for not bothering in the first place Wiz.  A protest should be a spontaneous act based on strong opinion....but with so many woolies in the stands intent on defending their celebrity icon it will ultimately be a farce. I commend the principle....but the mindset of the silent majority is still in denial.

Time alone will save this club from the clutches of the "luvvies"....with the departure of Smith being the turning point. We''re not there yet...but it''s coming. Then watch the mindless flock turn turtle and quickly disappear......

It''s what they do....

[/quote]

I think the truth is Cluck is that me and you know that the only way for Delia to step aside or down (I for one would not like to see her go altogether and there is no need as such) would be to organise a protest with the fans having found a legit investor willing to buy the majority out at our club.

Then the protestors could scream as loud as they liked - or bleated or in Smudges case squeeled as he finds himself lost and confused on one of the many possible routes for protest or should that be disaster?!!!

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, I think you''d find if wars were fought over internet message boards then we''d all be as brave as you, Smudger.  In fact, I''ve consulted scientists and can confirm I''d be 10% braver.

[/quote]

Take it that you will be there a week tomorow then???

[quote user="cityangel"]

Arthur beat you to it Smudger, he had a long letter printed earlier in the week in the ''''Soapbox'''' bit of the readers letter page.

[/quote]

Did not organise a protest though did he CA.

Who is saying that I haven''t already had stuff posted in the press?

Arthur will confirm that I did when they ran the questionaire thing recently... amongst many others... inc a massive one the day after Malky left us.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]And currently NCFC are ''Warhol load of rubbish''......[/quote]

Nice one Mello... [Y]

hi chase protest police horses i thought chase was bad but we in worse sitiuation than ever lets sort it out ,

It''s amusing to see the ickle pebbles being thrown from the shadows by the apologists....but that''s quite normal for the inadequates they appear to be.

Classic Mother Fixation behaviour from those who just can''t let go of the apron strings.....Milk anyone?

if a protest was to take place and the Press and Anglia and auntie beeb were there... wo expects Smudger to be at the front of the line? Leading the protest, when Archants journo goes looking for comment and quote whats the betting Smudger will always be hovering, when the archant snapper moves into view with his/her camera whats the betting smudger will be in the picture?

hungry for fame perhaps?

Simon Cowell is rumoured to be bringing the X factor to Norwich next year, go and meet him smudger, Perhaps the only person on the planet (apart from Clarkson) who is a bigger Twerp than you!

jas :)

please protest much as u can i was there when we hounded chase out but there r to many delia lovers

Guns, knives, attack monkeys, an angry housewife loaded with Thermite, everything!

(In reply to fogos querie on page2)

I note with interest that Smudger''s poncey poultry chum won''t be in attendance, and therefore credit to Smudger - at least he''s got some b0ll0cks for the cause he''s fighting...and proves he not just a keyboard warrior unlike that tw@ from Kimmeridge.

[quote user="Alex"]I note with interest that Smudger''s poncey poultry chum won''t be in attendance, and therefore credit to Smudger - at least he''s got some b0ll0cks for the cause he''s fighting...and proves he not just a keyboard warrior unlike that tw@ from Kimmeridge.[/quote]

Has Cluckie said that he''s not attending then to support his mate - what a surprise all talk and no action!!!

As you say at least Smudger has the balls to do what he says hes going to do.

[quote user="Alex"]I note with interest that Smudger''s poncey poultry chum won''t be in attendance, and therefore credit to Smudger - at least he''s got some b0ll0cks for the cause he''s fighting...and proves he not just a keyboard warrior unlike that tw@ from Kimmeridge.[/quote]

You do seem to have a bit of a "thing" about b0ll0cks don''t you Alex?......Is it any wonder then why I won''t go out on a date with you?.......

Try to accept "rejection" as a lesson in life....as I''m sure you are going to have to from what I''ve witnessed so far. Maybe that "pretend" girlfriend of yours may become a reality one day...but not until you''ve overcome this petulance issue. Practice talking to a coconut....as they don''t have the legs to walk away mid conversa........

[quote user="cityangel"]

Has Cluckie said that he''s not attending then to support his mate - what a surprise all talk and no action!!!

[/quote]Get it right CA, Clucks not gonna protest because us fans aren''t worth it [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

CA don''t bother...no really....don''t.... It''s like getting savaged by a goldfish...only wetter....

Protest for your benefit?  I''d sooner go out on a date with Alex..........

The boards biggest critics who have chosen to do nothing over the last 2 years or so are starting to annoy me as much as the sheep though... - Smudgeypoo

... I wouldn''t waste my time in protesting right now. – Cluck

Like Cluck says most of the fans today just ain''t worth fighting for (and if Cluck has no wish to protest then he should include himself in that also). - Smudgeypoo

Now now girls, play nicely

[quote user="Cluck"]

CA don''t bother...no really....don''t.... It''s like getting savaged by a goldfish...only wetter....

Protest for your benefit?  I''d sooner go out on a date with Alex..........

[/quote]

So if you''re not prepared to back up your strong feelings with actions, whats the point of it all Cluck?