Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Marshall Signs

Yeah great signing, I still maintain that part of the reason our defence was so shakey was the multiple changes of keeper and the lack of defensive midfield cover. Hopefully with Brelllier in yesterday and Marshall today that should help to reduce the number of goals we conceede.

Makes a change because before "1. Marshall" on the team sheet was the stuff of nightmares!

Ok CJF, I get it now.  Worthington had obviously become jaded by the job, and it showed.  You were right.  Enough already ! [:)]

This is an excellent signing, Marshall is a quality keeper and is a big step for my promotion hopes

yeah makes a change to be going into preseason with the majority of the squad sorted.

It makes a change that we''re not going to be fishing around on the last day of the transfer window desperately agreeing to any old contract clause just to get the deal done!

Another good signing for another one of our problem positions. Things are shaping up very nicely indeed. Well done to the management team for another excellent capture. [:)]

Wonder what will happen now with Lewis and Gallagher. Interesting to see if Lewis goes out on loan again. Hopefully Gallagher will get a move as he''s always seemed a decent enough bloke - must be pretty soul-destroying for him knowing how far down the pecking order he is.

a good signing for a good price. Don''t expect Marshall to be amazing - he had an amazing game against barca but you won''t see this every week.

Decent keeper and should do well but not nearly as good as some are making out.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]And here''s the video[/quote]

Can one of the team explain to me why I can''t "see" the video. When I go to the two links all I get is the report and an almost empty box with a symbol in the corner. Is my anti-virus program or something stopping me watching them ?

Mark .Y.

Quality-------The signature at last and from a guy who really wants to be here. The rebuilding is going well. PG and co doing a grand job so far with more to come from what we hear. Just hope he can make them all gel in time now for some tough initial fixtures----We the fans have to do our now bit with a lot of noise. Lift the roof !

You need to have the latest Windows Media codecs installed.

Windows: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/default.mspxMac: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/wmcomponents.mspx

If not it could be a firewall issue - especially if you are at work, where they may block ports used by streaming video traffic.If you''re running a firewall at home (a good idea), access to programs such as Windows Media Player may be blocked so you have to turn them on. From what I can remember, the firewall that is part of Windows XP Service Pack 2 allows certain Windows programs such as Media Player from the start.

Unbelieveable signing!!! Absoluting Outstanding, i''m a massive David Marshall fan, personally i think he''s one of the best young keepers in the UK.....

We''re becoming a serious contender for some Silverware, keep em coming granty!

At last it looks like FOOTBALL is first at Carrow Rd again and ambiton on the pitch has moved to the top of the "must do" list.

Get big Dave up front and  a class cen/back and the FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST is replaced with FOOTBALL IS FIRST........maybe!!! Fingers crossed for a good season, its got to be better than the last 3.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

Quality signing and that makes number 5 [:)]

Central defender and another midfielder and I''m guessing the majority of us will be happy.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]You need to have the latest Windows Media codecs installed.

Windows: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/default.mspx
Mac: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/wmcomponents.mspx

If not it could be a firewall issue - especially if you are at work, where they may block ports used by streaming video traffic.

If you''re running a firewall at home (a good idea), access to programs such as Windows Media Player may be blocked so you have to turn them on. From what I can remember, the firewall that is part of Windows XP Service Pack 2 allows certain Windows programs such as Media Player from the start.
[/quote]

Updated on the Microsoft site and now I can see it - excellent, thanks for the help Vince.

Mark .Y.