Sign in to follow this  
Sing, Sing, wherever you may be...

Derby at home-Tuesday 6th march.Demonstraion against the board

at 7pm march the 6th meet outside riverside swimming pool  to march to the city stand and demonstrate against what the board is turning the club into.We have a celebrity big brother board, who fail to deliver answers.Delia loves the media attention and dosent it seem strange that every time she sits with us normal folk out of 25,000 people the press always know exactly where shes sitting? With the best away support in the league and sell out games week in week out  at home we deserve changes and showing our anger is the only way to draw attention to it. Ashton,Green,sky money, parachute payments,WHERES THE MONEY GONE? WE WANT DELIA+DONCASTER OUT! See you on the 6th.

While I don''t think we''ll get relegated we''re obviously not safe at the moment and I don''t think a protest would exactly help us, not likely to create a great atmosphere.

In conclusion... get a grip and get behind the team.

[quote user="GJP"]

While I don''t think we''ll get relegated we''re obviously not safe at the moment and I don''t think a protest would exactly help us, not likely to create a great atmosphere.

In conclusion... get a grip and get behind the team.

[/quote]

We can still get behind the team during the game . . .

Something must be done. 

POINTS BEFORE PROFITS!

If no real investment into the team is made in the Summer, if Grant isn''t backed to the hilt and we begin to take risks... if Delia appears on Saturday Kitchen extolling the virtues of her Carrow Road restaurant without mentioning the team...if an accounts audit reveals that Delia has been lining her own pockets in order to buy Sherry and put Keith Floyd through rehab...THEN we could start to THINK about protests.  As it is, like it or not, we need every point we can get right now and demonstrations and protests and booing will not help the team.You''re obviously a passionate person, and that''s good... but channel it into something positive and, you never know, you might enjoy yourself... Chin up, lad... it could be worse... we could be Leeds fans! [:)]

[quote user="theolster"]at 7pm march the 6th meet outside riverside swimming pool  to march to the city stand and demonstrate against what the board is turning the club into.We have a celebrity big brother board, who fail to deliver answers.Delia loves the media attention and dosent it seem strange that every time she sits with us normal folk out of 25,000 people the press always know exactly where shes sitting? With the best away support in the league and sell out games week in week out  at home we deserve changes and showing our anger is the only way to draw attention to it. Ashton,Green,sky money, parachute payments,WHERES THE MONEY GONE? WE WANT DELIA+DONCASTER OUT! See you on the 6th.[/quote]

Agree with you 100% but doubt there will be a protest... however I will be in the area and will definetly be there to support you if a demonstartion is on the cards...  [Y]

As for those trying to claim that a demonstration would affect the mood of the players and result... they have fallen for yet another piece of PR spin by the club...

How can demonstrating against the board yet remaining 100% behind Granty and the players have any effect on our results???

The players know as well as we do that this board is not doing what it can to help support their fight and Granty''s fight to keep us in the Championship... need evidence of this???  Look no further than Huckerby''s recent comments in the press about paper thin squad etc etc...

The only way to turn what is happening at our club around is by fan power...  by people starting to show their dissatisfaction with the way this board of directors has let things slide in a BIG WAY!!! 

What a complete non starter and what a way to motivate the team.

If you must make a fool of yourself wait until we have enough points for safety or leave it to the last game of the season and put an ad in the lonely hearts column so you have someone to hold your hand!

[quote user="Smudger"]

As for those trying to claim that a demonstration would affect the mood of the players and result... they have fallen for yet another piece of PR spin by the club...

How can demonstrating against the board yet remaining 100% behind Granty and the players have any effect on our results???

[/quote]

Exactly Smudger! Like our results could get any bloody worse!

I''m all for it and will try and make it on the 6th.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great Alex...  [Y]

I am over the moon to see that more and more supporters are now starting to see the light...  I think that the board has backed itself in to such a corner that they have exhausted every line of PR spin up their sleeves....

Thousands of people have given them the benefit of the doubt for months and months now but they really have left themselves nowhere to hide...

I will definetly be there on the 6th if other like minded people are prepared to back me in a demo this time then great I will do all I can to get some kind of pressure group protesting before each home game between now and the end of the season...

Hopefully we will survive relegation by the skin of our teeth... but this board of ours needs to know that they have been rumbled!!! 

Anybody else up for this protest please state that you are on here!!!

[quote user="theolster"]at 7pm march the 6th meet outside riverside swimming pool  to march to the city stand and demonstrate against what the board is turning the club into.We have a celebrity big brother board, who fail to deliver answers.Delia loves the media attention and dosent it seem strange that every time she sits with us normal folk out of 25,000 people the press always know exactly where shes sitting? With the best away support in the league and sell out games week in week out  at home we deserve changes and showing our anger is the only way to draw attention to it. Ashton,Green,sky money, parachute payments,WHERES THE MONEY GONE? WE WANT DELIA+DONCASTER OUT! See you on the 6th.[/quote]

Check your Private Messages mate...

If you are really up for this then I have left you my contact details!!!

not ready yet to join a protest.  i want city to escape relegation, starting today with a win against coventry.  however, i''m not happy with the board''s direction or ambition.  getting 1 player in during the summer, wasn''t a recipe for promotion, and not getting cover in for earnie in the jan window, may not be ggod enough to escape relegation.  in my view, they''ve taken a calculated gamble we''ll avoid relegation, but as the injury to marshall showed, what if we get a couple more?  what if hucks was crocked for 6 weeks? their decision making at the end of season, could be reviewed in hindsight as recklessness.  wahetever happens this year, i think the board need to look at where they are, and what their plans are, and whether they are acting in the best interest of NCFC at all times.

[quote user="theolster"]

smudger-anyone genuinly up for it and sick of our board turn up at 7pm,i know at least 10 people turning up so far,i know its not alot but we have to start somewhere.

BACK THE PLAYERS SACK THE BOARD!

[/quote]

Like I said... I will be there...   here we go 1-0 down already!!!  [:@]

Just think a bit of contact betweeen a few parties in between events could help build more of an organised group that are up for it....

None of the organisation to the extent of the Worthy Out campaign because I don''t think that is necessary...  Just keeping in contact and meeting in a pub like the Coach & Horses before matches would be cool by me!!!

smudger, seriously get a hobby

golf or equestrian, rock climbing anything, just stop with your stupid moaning at the board and everyone else +that extends to those who are of similar mind. whats the point in a protest, thats not going to help the team at all. why not try cheering the team for a change?

seriously hobby get one!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great Alex...  [Y]

I am over the moon to see that more and more supporters are now starting to see the light... 

[/quote]So that''s Schmucker, Alex and theolster, that makes errr..3! Sounds like a great groundswell is building up. Get a life.

[quote user="Polar1990"]

golf or equestrian, rock climbing anything, just stop with your stupid moaning at the board and everyone else +that extends to those who are of similar mind. whats the point in a protest, thats not going to help the team at all. why not try cheering the team for a change?

seriously hobby get one!

[/quote]

Like your methods of falling for the clubs PR spin are working...  hahaha don''t make me laugh!!!

There, there.... Maybe one day you will develop a mind of your own!!!

Protesting against the board will do nothing to damage our chances of staying up... sitting in apathy (as the majority did over the Worthington issue) in my opinion is one sure fire way of ensuring that we end up in Division 1 next season!!!  [:@]

[quote user="Im not mr potato head"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great Alex...  [Y]

I am over the moon to see that more and more supporters are now starting to see the light... 

[/quote]

So that''s Schmucker, Alex and theolster, that makes errr..3! Sounds like a great groundswell is building up. Get a life.
[/quote]

Have got one... hence I am not happy to watch whatever c**p is put out in front of me and excuse upon excuse of why this is the case...  unlike you and many others who along with Delia & Co are dragging this football club in to Div 1  [:@]

polar1990+im not mr potato head-havent you seen darren huckerby say the players are not happy with the amount invested in the team? Obviously you are too young to remember what a certain robert chase did to this club and how we are heading in the same direction.If you dont want to protest fine,go ahead and believe everything you here from delia and doncaster and when you finally wake up when we are playing lincoln away while delia promotes more books on celebrity big brother remember what tripe you posted on here.Think before you slag off people on here who actually care about the club . To remind you  of  mr chase we were a top flight team, top ten side, then mr chase started selling off the clubs players and 10% of our income went out on players.we went from europe to bayern munich to luton.Have some guts and speak out when somethings wrong before its too late again.

i still want to know why People want Doncaster out... is it because we arent bringing players in and he negotiates the transfer deals...????

if its for what he says then he is only being told what to say by the board isnt he... Clubs mouth piece

jas :)

meeting in a pub like the Coach & Horses before matches would be cool by me!!!

why not meet during the game? it''ll be a lot less crowded and most of you lot have bugger all else to do at that time!!![B]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Polar1990"]

golf or equestrian, rock climbing anything, just stop with your

stupid moaning at the board and everyone else +that extends to those

who are of similar mind. whats the point in a protest, thats not going

to help the team at all. why not try cheering the team for a change?

seriously hobby get one!

[/quote]

Like your methods of falling for the clubs PR spin are working...  hahaha don''t make me laugh!!!

There, there.... Maybe one day you will develop a mind of your own!!!

Protesting against the board will do nothing to damage our chances

of staying up... sitting in apathy (as the majority did over the

Worthington issue) in my opinion is one sure fire way of ensuring that

we end up in Division 1 next season!!!  [:@]

[/quote]

Chill out smudger.

Firstly, I agree that changes need to be made, but I can''t justify

attending such a demonstration when we''re so close to the relegation

zone. Regardless of what you say, a demo outside the ground will have

an effect on players. I am more worried that we''re going to get

relegated at the moment, so I shall be channeling my time into getting

behind the boys. We are in dire need of good support at a time like

this.

I shall be waiting until we''re safe, if that happens, until I let the board know what I think of them.

While work means I can''t make it....I applaud those with concern enough to do something radical. I don''t doubt the pro-status quo mob will do their best to ridicule you and I''m sure the club itself will put out "their supporters"....but I hope the EDP/pinkun will at least have the courage to give you some coverage.

Good on you guys....and lets hope they finally begin to take note!         [Y]         

The board wont provide sufficent funds despite player transfers cash from sky, parachute payments.Blame the board not the players. join our protest on the 6th of march before the derby game.meet by the riverside swimming pool at 7 and demonstrate outside the city stand. email ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk

BACK THE PLAYERS SACK THE BOARD!

PLAYERS NOT PASTYS!

[quote user="Polar1990"]

seriously hobby get one!

[/quote]

Haven''t you noticed Polar - he can''t cheer the team because he isn''t at the ground (see post 3.44 Saturday) unless he left the game after the goal to run home post and get back for the much improved 2nd half.!!

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="Polar1990"]

seriously hobby get one!

[/quote]

Haven''t you noticed Polar - he can''t cheer the team because he isn''t at the ground (see post 3.44 Saturday) unless he left the game after the goal to run home post and get back for the much improved 2nd half.!!

[/quote]

Over half of this forum "aren''t at the ground" either....and nor was I....by choice. They''ve seen the last of me until Smith slings her hook....and my paid for seats will stay empty.

Say what you like about Smudger my squeaky friend.... but he''s got more bottle than most on here and talks a great deal of sense....but only if you are prepared to listen of course.

Totally disagree with this. The Championship is a joke league. If any supporter thinks that by

getting rid of this board will solve our problems, then you need to

think again. We are in the same boat as everyone else.

Although we have been far from brilliant, the teams in this league is probably the worst I''ve seen since we won the Championship. Any team can beat any other on any day. At this stage of thes season, I would expect the leaders to be on around 70 points, WBA have 63. And how many different leaders have we had this season. A new board is not the answer. We along with most other teams have a limited number of players we can ask to play for us. Most professional players would rather keep a bench warm in the premiership for inflated wages. Let''s concentrate on backing the team we have.

smudger talks of spin by the club, which incidentally is spin of his own.

we are not higher up the table because we do not have the players

FACT

we can''t get the players because the board hasnt the money, so why should delia invest more of her supposed millions? did she sign a contract to say all profits from book sales mgo to the club? no!

so cluck and smudge and anyone else who thinks they know best, whose going to take over from delia? say she goes then what? doesnt exactly seem like anyones making and particular offer for the club and her place on the board does it?