Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Robinson back in the middle

Load of Shyte!

Safri was one of the best players vs QPR and he is out of the team in favour of this Crock of S**T!

Grant has a lot of explaining to do!

I reckon Youssefs off now.

jas :)

Safri is playing according to the main website.

The Team!

Gallacher, Drury (c), Shackell, Colin,  Doherty,  Huckerby,  Safri, Hughes, Etuhu,  Robinson, Earnshaw

Subs: Croft, Thorne, Dublin, McVeigh, Lewis.

Not sure which teamsheet you''re looking at but the club site and Sky both have Safri in the team.

That said all the indications seem to be that he will be off whether he plays or not so you may be right on one point out of three.

er...

Gallacher

Colin, Doc, Shackell, Drury (c)

Hughes, Safri, Etuhu, Robinson, Huckerby

Earnshaw

Subs: Croft, Thorne, Dublin, McVeigh, Lewis.

I''m assuming it is a 4-5-1/4-3-3 - y''know...the one that doesn''t work very well!

Oh dear WE DO NOT WIN with the Untouchables in the starting line-up. Saf and Robinson cancel each other out.

I''m feeling all nervous now....

Safri is still in the starting line-upCroft on the bench; Hux and Earnie upfont?

It says on sky that robinson and hughes are in for Dublin and croft. Safri must be playing. I guess this is the formation.

Gallagher

Colin      Doherty         Shackall         Drury

Robinson        Safri      Etuhu

Hughes                                             Huckerby

Earnshaw   

This is a big decison to leave out DD and croft, it might back fire and we could be 2-0 down at half time with no attacking threat or they both might come on refreshed for half hour and win us the game!

Lets Be Havin U

Safri is still in, but Grant clearly believes that Robinson and Hughes are the players to put the fear into Palace.  Funny old thing as well, but Thorne and McVeigh are still on the bench, and not even a sniff of the youngsters.  Grant has clearly laid his cards on the table for the new year.  I guess we will be hoofing the ball up to Earnshaw and playing for a draw.

Safri is still in the team too though. I dont think Grant had much option cos 4 games in 10 days is too much for Dublin at his age. Just shows how thin our squad is that we have no one else of any ability to play up front.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Load of Shyte!

Safri was one of the best players vs QPR and he is out of the team in favour of this Crock of S**T!

Grant has a lot of explaining to do!

I reckon Youssefs off now.

[/quote]

I think he is still playing.

Croft has been out for a few months so its a big ask for him to play every game over x-mas, Dublin is 37 so isn''t gonna be able to recover quickly betwean games, it just shows the lack of depth we have

Yes but why go for this 4-5-1 formation with Little Ern on his own upfront?

Stick to 4-4-2 and replace Croft with McV or Jarvis and play Thorne instead of DD - bring on Croft/DD after 55/60 mins

We were SO much better without Robinson and Hughes in the team.

Grant''s been forced into dropping DD and Croft - they both looked like they were running on empty towards the end of the QPR game.

Calm down everyone - it''s not as though we haven''t beaten Palace at Sh*tehurst for 10 years now....oh. Hang on.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Sound like Robbo is playing well. It doesnt surprise me he plays better away from home. Less people to barrack him.[/quote]ain''t you been listening to neil adams...................... baaaaaa bbaaaaaab baaaaaa

No not influenced by Adams. The fella aint the greatest player but it clearly is making a difference not having a full stadium on his back. For wales he actually looks a good player!

Confidence plays a big part of  football whether sunday mornings or pro. I just wish we would all get behind whoever is wearing Y&G and quit the bloody negativity thing! Oh and the scapegoat act.

"Grant Out"  ; )

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

No not influenced by Adams. The fella aint the greatest player but it clearly is making a difference not having a full stadium on his back. For wales he actually looks a good player!

Confidence plays a big part of  football whether sunday mornings or pro. I just wish we would all get behind whoever is wearing Y&G and quit the bloody negativity thing! Oh and the scapegoat act.

"Grant Out"  ; )

[/quote]

no.. he is a poor  player in a Crap (with 3 exceptions) Welsh side..  a player will look good in a poor side where he might be better than one or 2 others.

How crazy is this thread???

For the record Robinson did ok yesterday and was very influential when we totally dominated the first 20 minutes. I thought Safri did ok too as did Hughes. The midfield wasn''t the problem yesterday, it was individual mistakes in defence and a stack of missed chances up front.

I was cold tired and fed after the game but this crazy thread reminds me I''m glad I went and didn''t watch it on the wireless.