Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

That was rubbish

Just heard Worthy on radio Norfolk he say lots of positives to take from the game.

He must of had a tenner on 1 nil palace.

To say there was positive would indicate that we should repeat some of the things we did. Would that be the not creating anything or the no shots on target.

We looked like a one man team out there today and that man wasn''t playing.

We need radical change. Starting with the manager.

Worthington out.

P.S I''d like anybody to defend that performance or what Worthington say about the game having positives.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]H44, the KTF''s don''t seem to have risen to your challenge.[/quote]

Well it must be quite hard for them to see what with their heads buried so deep in the sand..

Delia said in the paper the other day that supporters would only put up with mediocrity for so long to me we have put up with it for longer than that. Unless she does something soon we will have to put up with it even longer.

I don''t believe their goalkeeper got his gloves dirty today can only remember one save in ninety minutes.

Rubbish is extremely polite.

[quote user="ridgeman"]

Delia said in the paper the other day that supporters would only put up with mediocrity for so long

[/quote]Yeah and we''ve been so mediocre at home before today''s game...I mean the Barnsley game was a shambles! Only 5 goals? Must try harder.Coming back from 2 down against Luton was pathetic.And the Preston performance was an embaressment.As for Delia, some of the more fruitcake posters here want her out too.Theres too many mad people on here lately - care in the community isn''t working I tells ya!

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="ridgeman"]

Delia said in the paper the other day that supporters would only put up with mediocrity for so long

[/quote]

Yeah and we''ve been so mediocre at home before today''s game...
I mean the Barnsley game was a shambles! Only 5 goals? Must try harder.
Coming back from 2 down against Luton was pathetic.
And the Preston performance was an embaressment.

As for Delia, some of the more fruitcake posters here want her out too.
Theres too many mad people on here lately - care in the community isn''t working I tells ya!

[/quote]

Seriously, this is all that KTF have as an answer

"Fruitcake posters" "bad fans" and selective stats (forget about the 6 in 46!)

Anything to deflect what is happening on the pitch and the bigger picture of the club.

Why not talk about Worthys post match fairytale today if you want to discuss something?

What about our Youth policy, why isnt it working?

Why have we failed to bring in replacements for the players who left.

These are all the big questions that KTF dont want to talk about.

Worthless Out!

KTF''ers are the care in the community cases. Yellow for cowardice for not being brave enough to break away from all the romance of Delia and Nigel. Stop being deluded and accept he can take the club no further.

What is the saying ''You are only as good as your last job?'' Nigel did his 2 seasons ago and is now resting on his laurels. He has lost his way with his ''Positives Speak.'' How many times have we heard that this year? The facts speak for themselves and it is time for him to go.

I have been a devout Norwich fan since 1978, and I have had enough (grinding my teeth) with the tripe being spouted by the few who think this is their board and the football club is theirs.

You are so wrong. Do you think you have had value for money in the last 2 seasons?

If you have, then give me your money because I see Sunday teams that give better value on my local park week in week out. Some of them play there hearts out and cry when they lose.

Norwich City players have no passion anymore. That ended with the sale of Malky Mackay. Malky is now making a mockery of Worthless. I am sure if Malky had stayed we would have stayed in the Prem. We will never know but, the longer Nigel stays, the worse it is going to get.

How many players have been sold and how many been brought in, less loanees? Answer 1. Loanees have failed us in the past, only Crouch being the exception, another one that got away.

So, come on you yellows! Let Us Chant Worthy Out! If he stays then it''s Sack The Board!

I want my monies worth on the pitch, not one of yours DNA from the spitting in my hair. The vandalism of my mates vehicle because you are true to your yellow cowardice. Someone will die from these actions of these KTF''ers. So, why did they damage the brakes on my mates vehicle and put the windows through? Because of the Worthy Out sticker! You are evil scum who don''t deserve to be associated with NCFC.

Didn''t see the CCTV cameras did you? We will find you and paint you blue with a white horse etched into your skin! You want a War? Bring it on!

Was it always like this on here or is it only since we had a season in the premier league? Is it the disappointment of defeat? Do people think we won''t ever lose if we change the manager? Would a different manager be able to attract better players or would he bring more money with him so we could afford more players? What radical change do we need? Who should we replace the manager with?

Or is this just letting off steam cuz we can''t take defeat anymore?

Yes, the comeback against Luton was exciting but Preston were rubbish and Barnsley were reduced to 10 men so don''t read too much into 3 relatively straight-forward home games against mediocre opposition.  Other than those games, what have we done?  Lost at Leeds, outplayed and stuffed at Cov, scraped a draw at Derby, snatched a draw from the jaws of victory at Southend and the abysmal performance today.  Frankly is this really any better than last season?  Don''t think so.  Are we going to stumble along for another season with an inept and (given his post-match comments yesterday) deluded manager?  Given the Board''s apparent unswerving loyalty to Worthington (what about loyalty to 20,000 season ticket holders?) I fear that we are.  Change is long overdue but it doesn''t look as if the Board have the backbone to face up to that truth.

Just heard Worthy on radio Norfolk he say lots of positives to take from the game. He must of had a tenner on 1 nil palace. To say there was positive would indicate that we should repeat some of the things we did. Would that be the not creating anything or the no shots on target. We looked like a one man team out there today and that man wasn''t playing. We need radical change. Starting with the manager. Worthington out. P.S I''d like anybody to defend that performance or what Worthington say about the game having positives

Hardhouse, I am still behind Worthy (Just) but find it very difficult to take to many poitives out of today''s performance.  From the managers point of view I think that as has been stated on numerous threads Palace are/were not playing well and as the home team we should have tried to win the game substitutions were not inspiring or made in time. - I was at Southend on Tuesday and thought that Tilson''s substitutions were brilliant not only because they proved to be the correct ones, but at the time the time I felt the home fans had given up on the game. The fact he tried to do something lifted the whole place and as we know the team responded.

The only poitives from the palace game were - we defended better, Boyle looked to be an adequate fill in for Dury, Croft continues to improve his match fitness, Ethu continues improve with each game and Gallagher looks a good replacement for Green.

In honesty on the first "positive" was learnt from the palace game.

I am very much a glass half full person so still feel that things will come right but I also feel that worthy needs to take some risks and back the players to come good.

Why do apologists for the manager always take a very short term view and quote the last good run?

He got us promoted/to the play offs/ won 5 on the trot in Dec?

Preston was an excellent display, and Barnsley was a decent professional performance against a team reduced to 10 men for 80 mins.  Luton was a good come back having been outplayed and out thought for the vast majority of the game.

The key to this season was alway how we did away from home and againt our promotion rivals - and thats not going well so far this year.

How we do against palace at carrow road is usually a good barometer for our season - if we dont win it is usually mediore;  can we change the record this season?  

Is it me, or have more and more fans got completely fickle in the last couple of years? Ok, so today was a rubbish performance, Worthy is seeing a completely different game to the rest of us, but there has to be some rationality in peoples judgement. The amount of computer desks in Norfolk that must get replaced with all this knee jerk reaction must be keeping Ikea in business.

Lets see how things go until Christmas. Nothing will change with the sqaud we have a present - there is a blatant lack of depth, and either a shortage of funds for players, or the boards patience is slightly wearing thin with Worthers, although 700k on Croft suggests the former.  

Today Palace kept Earnie quiet, and knew that we dont have any creativity in the middle of the park, and Crofts crosses into the box with the 6''4" Cort and Ward marking 4''11" Earnie that chances were going to be kept to a minimum. Its pretty simple really.

If we are still putting performances like that in come December, then the board should really have the cajones to sack Worthers. But until then, we should kinda remain a little level headed. I was gutted all the way home after that performance, but other performances so far have suggested that we can turn things around, and we are better than that. So lets wait a little while, and if we are still unimaginative and uninspired come Christmas, then change must be forthcoming.

good old herb can always be relied upon to tell us that its not that bad!!! it was crap but you never accept that do you?

[quote user="baldyboy"]good old herb can always be relied upon to tell us that its not that bad!!! it was crap but you never accept that do you?[/quote]his intention is never to accept, just wind everyone up and milk the negative comments that follow.  more bile please vicar?

Alex, i wonder when and IF worthy gets the chop what the KTF will say? will they be disapointed? will they stay away from CArrow Road, ad if a new manager comes in and takes us up, KEEPS US THERE and we become an established and succesful Premiership side will they sit back and say to themselves "nigel Who?"

Because i have a feeling they will...

So Nigel took us up once huh, Ken Brown won us the milk cup but i dont see anyone advocating his return? Or Ron Saunders, or Jon Bond.

So why the hell do they think we should hang onto worthington based on somethign that happened nearly 3 years ago!

jas :)

GOTF/Herb - You see this is what really bugs me, nobody is saying we should never lose at home and yes it is only our first defeat at home this season, but you just do not want to discuss the manner of the defeat or the laughable post match comments made by Nigel Worthington, the wins you list will count for absolutely nothing if this form continues.