Sign in to follow this  
Honest Joe

We're not doing too bad...

How many away wins under Worthy?78 minutes till he changes a system which obviously isn''t working?Not a single second striker of any caliber?....Things ARE bad, it''s just a case of waiting untill the KTFers see it.

We`re  walking a lonely path   in this forum Honest Joe  !  I  too ,  think its going to  get better  ....  [;)]

if he takes us up this season i will personally go to Colney and apologise... it wont happen.

Some of u might remmber i said we will never be in the premiership again with Worthy at the helm, i stand by it

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

if he takes us up this season i will personally go to Colney and apologise... it wont happen.

Some of u might remmber i said we will never be in the premiership again with Worthy at the helm, i stand by it

[/quote]

So will I jas.

Like Honest Joe and Sheded I share their optimism that we will finish in the top 6 (maybe not top 2) I feel that most teams will be put to the sword with four three three and that we will scrape through the games where teams sit back. PROVE ME RIGHT YOU CANARIES

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

So will I jas.

[/quote]

Me too, in fact I''ll put my house on it

[quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

So will I jas.

[/quote]

Me too, in fact I''ll put my house on it

[/quote]Still a long way to go, and I''d love nothing more than to be wrong but I can''t honestly see it happening, without serious changes.

I think that there''s probably a way back... But Honest Joe, you are a bona fide wind-up merchant. I read a lot of your posts last summer and it was all baseless drivel... no evidence of knowing the team, the players, having watched any games... and full of stupid/unnecessary superlatives to describe the manager.

(people! he refers to the Suff**k team as Ipswich... he''s clearly a binner!!!)

THAT IS THE MOST POSITIVE POST I HAVE READ AFTER A BAD RESULT

WELL DONE HONEST JOE I TOTALLY AGREE LETS KEEP THE FAITH

LONG WAY TO GO

WORTHY WILL GET A CRACKING PLAYER IN ON LONE I HAVE A GOOD VIBE

ANYWAY ON THE BALL CITY...................

Joe, please say this is a joke post! Palace were nothing special yet we had no idea how to break them down, after 20 minutes we all could see that our formation wasn''t going to work but Worthy just kept his arms folded and ploded along with it, he had no idea what to, do no idea at all, keep the faith you say, i think you will find 85% of fans faith left some time ago.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]How many away wins under Worthy?
78 minutes till he changes a system which obviously isn''t working?
Not a single second striker of any caliber?

Things ARE bad, it''s just a case of waiting untill the KTFers see it.
[/quote]

It was poor today - interestingly, when the changes that were demanded by you took place we turned a drawing position into a losing one. Good idea that.

Ipswich are level on points with us and considering our respective starts to the season, being one place above them now is no cause for celebration or comfort whatsoever. On current form they will soon be well above us in the table. If you look at the players Ipswich have had to sell we should be way above them.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

So will I jas.

[/quote]

You don''t have a very good record on even admitting what you have said in the past, let alone apologise fot it!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]You could not have been at the game today, if you are happy with that sort of performance then you really are easily pleased.[/quote]

Nobody is pleased with losing at home. The difference is that not everybody panics.

Worse than the Binners and how many millions has he had to build this team that cannot win away and  only beats the poor sides at home laughable . Worthless built his whole reputation as a manager by getting lucky loaning Huckerby 3 years on and we are still a ONE man team .

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]

[/quote]

It was poor today - interestingly, when the changes that were demanded by you took place we turned a drawing position into a losing one. Good idea that.

[/quote] Well, it was your man worthington who made the changes. Must have been his good idea. Are you actually criticising worthington?  

[quote user="charlies dad"][quote user="Getting off the fence"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Well, it was your man worthington who made the changes. Must have been his good idea. Are you actually criticising worthington?  [/quote]

Whoever said that Worthy was my man? Just becuase some of us point out the idiocy of some of the posts in here does not make us Worthy''s men. I have consistently said that as far as I am aware there is no such thing as a KTF movement.

Worthington will get sacked if we don''t improve this season (or if yesterdays performance were to become the norm). Which I have said on several occasions.

I think the KTF label comes from the fact that I have criticised fans for booing, organising protests and forging petitions. I have also ridiculed some of the infantile comment that appears in this board. 

I don''t think everything Worthington does is right. This would be a stupid as believing everything he does is wrong. Some of us don''t live in your two dimensional fairy tale land.

On your final point, we were drawing before he made the changes and lost after he made them. They cannot have worked. What I was drawing attention to was the fact that many were calling for precisely the changes that were made.

Or have I got it wrong - were you calling for him to stick with 4-5-1.

Sounds to me that you''ve got back on the fence and are hedging your bets.

[quote user="cityangel"]Sounds to me that you''ve got back on the fence and are hedging your bets.[/quote]

Unlike you, Angel, I am happy to stand by what I have written in the past. I found quotes of you "slagging off" City fans, which you refused to acknowledge (or apologise for). You find quotations from me which contradict what I have said in my previous post.

The trouble is that some, WOs are so blinkered by hatred for Worthington that anyone who tries to inject some degree of reason or intelligence into the discussion is labelled as a "KTF." But then again as you said before - non petition signers don''t care "one tiny little bit about the club" do we? - all 23,000+ of us.

middle of the road,,, i am not Wiz... When i say something on here i dont deny it when questioned later,,,which is what u r saying...

That''s exactly what Fence''s positions sounds like to me too angel, and I''ll bet to every reasonable thinking person. Such posters are quick to criticise other posters opinions but will not answer a direct question of whether they are being critical of Worthington''s decisions. A message board poster who has no opinion on the decisions of club management are clearly sitting on a fence HOPING things will go right so they can jump on the emerging bandwagon and say "I told you so!" There is nothing wrong with doing that....just be BIG enough to come out and admit it.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

I''d go further than that.  We''ll never be in the Premiership again.  Full stop.  Regardless of who the manager is. 

(We WILL win the Cup though . . .)

Mystic''s dusted off the old crystal ball . . .

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]That''s exactly what Fence''s positions sounds like to me too angel, and I''ll bet to every reasonable thinking person. Such posters are quick to criticise other posters opinions but will not answer a direct question of whether they are being critical of Worthington''s decisions. A message board poster who has no opinion on the decisions of club management are clearly sitting on a fence HOPING things will go right so they can jump on the emerging bandwagon and say "I told you so!" There is nothing wrong with doing that....just be BIG enough to come out and admit it.[/quote]

So if this is the case you will no doubt be able to prove it. The record is here for you to access.

My position has been consistent throughout. I have said on several occasions that I expect Worthington will be sacked if we don''t show significcant progress this year. I have just stood up and pointed out that much of what is written by worthy outers is infantile nonsense written by people who have little understanding of what they talk about. Sacking the manager is not the universal panacea that WOs seem to think it is. We could quite easily be worse off. You have chosen to interpret that as KTF because of your own narrow mindedness which can only see things in black and white.

As for jumping on a bandwagon, when I joined here, it was for exactly the opposite reason. I joined to challenge the nonsensical orthodoxy that was present on this board, and try to put some more measured opinions forward. I assume to you, measured = KTF.

You have access to the record prove me wrong on what I have said in the past or withdraw your statement. If I am wrong I will apologize.

GOTF - So the changes made by Palace played no part in the result then!!. It was Nigel Worthington that chose to change things around after 78 munutes, not the fans so maybe you should vent your spleen at him rather the posters on this board who have no control of the situation.