Sign in to follow this  
ManchesterCanary

Congratulations Watford

Great team spirit, pace up front, magnificent Malky at the back (as the commentator said ''lacking in pace but superb positional sense'')...and a good, positive young manager...Well Done!

Two inspirational men! Adi and Malky. Well done at least you’ve done it in yellow!!!! Good luck next season!!!

Well done indeed MC. I hope, during the televising of Premiership games next season, some of our posters who have difficulty in seeing the need for management change at Norwich, will lick their lips in envy as they watch the young man who was part of our stable guiding his Watford troops from the sideline. I have no doubt they will have to struggle but there is no good reason why Watford, given their players and scale of club, will be there instead of us except, of course, for our management approach. Take note of a couple of key comments regarding Watford from the match report:

"Slick and well-drilled, each of Boothroyd''s players looked well versed in their own roles, while in contrast Leeds at times looked lost."

and in the second half, "Watford were not content to sit back"

Dont forget the compliment from Warnock : "Mackay is a credit to the game" and to get a compliment off him you must be doing something right! Anyway well done to Watford.

[quote user="ManchesterCanary"]Great team spirit, pace up front, magnificent Malky at the back (as the commentator said ''lacking in pace but superb positional sense'')...and a good, positive young manager...Well Done![/quote]seconded.  from a NCFC point of view, i''d prefer to battle watford next season than leeds - our job next season is harder still - as surely bates will invest again in the summer having come so close.

yes, congrats watford and big malky. I hope he gets his shot at the premier league because he deserves it after another rock solid performance.

yeh they did well and deserve it. They may surprise a few teams in the Prem if they play with the same attitude. A decent year next year and bigger clubs will be sniffing round Ady Boothroyd.

As for Malky, that takes some doing 3 promotions to the Prem in 3 years...he must be quids in on promotion bonuses..well done!

Especially to Malky - three consecutive promotions to the prem has to be pretty unique.  Will he finally get a game there next year???

Well done Watford and a good thing for all smaller clubs.

Here here, fantastic achievement for Aidy and the team, I hope Worthy will learn from his young prodedgy.  Really hope that Watford stay up but if they dont I am sure Aidy will.

Could not agree more...particularly well done Malky..I hope at last you get the chance to perform in the Prem..something that Worthington robbed you of...still leaves a bitter taste the way Malky was handled.....

How any club can let a man like boothroyd leave is beyond me.Watching his team watford beat leeds and palace in the play offs was a real eye opener they totally outplayed them in every department the enthuisiasm shown and will to win was terrific.   Something we have been lacking in of late.I would also love worthy to explain to all the fans the norwich board everybody involved with norwich football club how you can keep fleming and let malky go.This decision alone should open delias eyes as to why he should have been sacked last season.Delia thers still time you know to get rid of him and his inept coach livermore.

It was interesting to listen to the Watford chairman today saying they are aiming to qualify for Europe next season - no talk of little old Watford we will enjoy our season up there. He further said they wouldn''t be going for any big names they have identified certain players they would like to sign and will look at other lower league players that could improve under Boothroyds guidance and even if they can''t keep them they will leave Watford better players. Delia please take note and stop all this PC at Norwich.

Well done Watford especially Adi and Malky.