Sign in to follow this  
ca

My plea to Norwich fans

Several people including myself have been quoted from this thread in the EEN tonight [:D]

Cat ncfc

Voice of the Thorpe Area

Cockneyyella

Alex Warren

Great publicity for Monday''s protest!! Thanks Eastern Evening News.

Even if - like me - you choose the keep the faith, it''s equally important to approach the Worthy Outers doing the protest and sign up to the alternate petition they will be doing asking for KTFers.

So please everyone sign these petitions.

NCFC - The Alternate View,

Thers only 1 petition for everyone, once you''ve filled in your details you can just tick the In or Out box.

Cmon lets be aving you!!

and remember - even if you can''t help colect signitures sign it as many times as possible. Set a target as high as you can + sign for frends and relatives who you know want worthy out too but can''t be bothered to sign! If everybosy on this bored who hates worthy signs say 50 times it will make up for all the KTFs who are too stupid to realise how useless he is!

[quote user="NCFC - The Alternate View"]

Even if - like me - you choose the keep the faith, it''s equally important to approach the Worthy Outers doing the protest and sign up to the alternate petition they will be doing asking for KTFers.

So please everyone sign these petitions.

[/quote]

Be real - no one will sign the "in" box - only a fool wants worthy in and people wouldn''t wan''t to show themselfs up!

[quote user="cityangel"]

NCFC - The Alternate View,

Thers only 1 petition for everyone, once you''ve filled in your details you can just tick the In or Out box.

Cmon lets be aving you!!

[/quote]

Apologies, as said, just everyone sign it and sign up as Iners. Just because you don''t support the Worthy Out movement doesn''t mean you shouldn''t take the time to express your opinion

I feel sad that it has come to this situation, and feel Worthys job was lost when he made those signings in the summer. Not one of them have been a success, or have showed a shred of ability. I can only think of one decent peformance, Southampton at home, and to think after then they went on a terrible run, so that doesn''t even say alot.

The home form has been awful, when we have won it has been through unattratctive slim goal margins. The away form is unmentionable, The games when we haven''t turned up stick in my mind

Luton a, 4-0 down at half time

QPR a, 3-0 down at half time.

Utter disgrace, even with a team going through transition, they are both very average teams at best.

I am not the protesting type, but the board cannot be blind, are they?

Worthington, and the rest have to go, if not with the squad we have, reality will kick in, and it will be middle to bottom next season.

Just one last reminder for everyone

If you care about this club just one tiny bit then for God''s sake stand up to be counted and join the protest tomorrow and sign the petition.

Lets fight for what we used to have and not put up with what we''ve got now anymore.

We deserve better, you know we do!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Just one last reminder for everyone

If you care about this club just one tiny bit then for God''s sake stand up to be counted and join the protest tomorrow and sign the petition.

Lets fight for what we used to have and not put up with what we''ve got now anymore.

We deserve better, you know we do!!!

[/quote]

I agree 100% despite what City Angel has said about me. Show you care and sign as many times as you can!

[quote user="cityangel"]

If you care about this club just one tiny bit then for God''s sake stand up to be counted and join the protest next Saturday.

I can''t honestly believe that there is one single Norwich fan left who can defend Worthless anymore especially after his after match comments last Saturday.

He must have been the only person at the game who thought that was one of our best away performances this season. Neil Adams disagreed, reputable papers like the Telegraph disagreed and every fan who was at Preston disagreed.

He''s lost the plot and if you can''t see what he''s doing to our club then you''re living in cuckoo land.

Lets fight for what we used to have and not put up with what we''ve got now anymore. We deserve better, you know we do!!!

[/quote]

Absolutely sonny ! Lets fight for our club back !

All the loyal fans are passionate to save Norwich. The only thing worrying Worthy is saving his huge ego and  wage packet ,because when he goes he will have neither.If each fan sends him a card every day to the club or his home the post office will have to deliver them.Put on it in bold print. WORTHY GO NOW AND TAKE YOUR HOOFBALL WITH YOU. It would be worth a few quid in stamps each to get the message across.It will jam up his mail system and cause  havoc for him and the message would be loud and clear.!!!!!

Silver Canary,

All I said to you was if you cant post anything sensible about the protests & petition, which mean a lot to people, don''t post anything on those threads at all.

Now thats not abusive and thats not anything I wouldnt say to you face to face.

Lets all kiss and make up and pull together for the last 2 home games to focus on achieving our target, Worthy and his merry men Out!!!

CA

Whatever my feelings about the currant leadership of the Worthy out campain, we must support the petition!

Sign as many times as you can - but do''nt be to obvious about it. We must get a majority of fans to sign for it. So sign for all those that you think would support it but do''nt go to matches or are not hard enough!

Worthy out!!!!!

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]I post quite a bit but never seem to get quoted in the press, what am I doing wrong?[/quote]

It''s your avatar Rude, ...................the local press have assumed you are a synchronised swimmer and therefore know nothing about football.

Mark .Y.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Silver Canary,

All I said to you was if you cant post anything sensible about the protests & petition, which mean a lot to people, don''t post anything on those threads at all.

Now thats not abusive and thats not anything I wouldnt say to you face to face.

Lets all kiss and make up and pull together for the last 2 home games to focus on achieving our target, Worthy and his merry men Out!!!

CA

[/quote]

Its not all you said - oyu do''nt think people under 30 have a right to voice there opinions.

+ "saying something sensible about the petitions" - I just have a different view to you - the petition is a dangerous idea as it could end up making us look stupid if we get less than a majority of the fans - quite a lot of people agree with me but you think that everyone who does not agree with you is "not sensible"

+ if you see my earlier post - despite my doubts I have said that we must get behind the petition - many of us will be signing lots of times to try to rescue what was basicaly a bad idea.

I''m prepared to kiss and make up but do''nt diss the views of those under 30!

Worthy out!

SC, obviously the under 30s have opinions too but that doesn''t guarantee that they''re not ridiculous ones. By the way, nice home result against Brighton on Saturday, bet you were chuffed with that. [;)] 

another brilliantly organized day - really good /well done! With you lot masterminding the campain against Worthy I will be getting my pension before he gets the sack! I tried to warn you but just got a load of persnal attacks!

By the way are you ever going to answer all the points I made about why it was a bad idea or just attack me again!

Still no reply! Have you even stopped pretending that you know what you are doing! Worst manager ever and you get 26 supporters at your protest!!!!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

If you care about this club just one tiny bit then for God''s sake stand up to be counted and join the protest next Saturday.

I can''t honestly believe that there is one single Norwich fan left who can defend Worthless anymore especially after his after match comments last Saturday.

He must have been the only person at the game who thought that was one of our best away performances this season. Neil Adams disagreed, reputable papers like the Telegraph disagreed and every fan who was at Preston disagreed.

He''s lost the plot and if you can''t see what he''s doing to our club then you''re living in cuckoo land.

Lets fight for what we used to have and not put up with what we''ve got now anymore. We deserve better, you know we do!!!

[/quote]

How about this as proof City Angel! Your own post!!

I didn''t join the protest - nor dis over 20,000 others - does this mean that we don''t support the club "one tiny little bit?"

Am I and all the others "living in cloud cuckoo land?"

Sorry to provide the proof but you did ask!

For the record, I think the rest of us do care "one tiny little bit for the club" and we are not in "cloud cuckoo land." It is just you are so self-important that you think that someone that does not share you views is beneath copntempt!

cityangel can defend herself very well MOTR, however, you appear to have missed the point with the proof you are throwing back at her. She has never denied her stance against the removal of Nigel Worthington and the proof she asked you to produce related to areas other than Worthington. Check what she wrote please.

I really fail to see what your proving, or what point your making and yes I have read the original post between you and angel.

[quote user="Middle of the Road"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I didn''t join the protest - nor dis over 20,000 others - does this mean that we don''t support the club "one tiny little bit?"

For the record, I think the rest of us do care "one tiny little bit for the club" and we are not in "cloud cuckoo land." It is just you are so self-important that you think that someone that does not share you views is beneath copntempt!

[/quote]

MOTR,

I was just making a passionate and emotional plea for people to join the protests. At no time was I suggesting that people who didn''t or couldn''t join us were anything other than true fans. Maybe its just you whos reading it like that!

But I apologise if I''ve offended anyone!

Now can you go back to the other thread and give me proof for the other items on my list, you''ve just picked out one!!

P.S. Why do you feel it neccesary to write in such big writing with bold letters? We may be old but we do have glasses!!

Delia Smith, in The Observer, Sunday July 30, 2006:"We did have a very difficult time and the fans were correct in

protesting
because there were some dire games. Because we are

supporters first and foremost we understand."

[quote user="Middle of the Road"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]No need to shout middle of the road, save that for the game, in fact why not get the other 400 ktf''ers to shout during the game as well

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]I didn''t agree with you then or now City Angel. Am I in cloud cuckoo land and are all the people that take a similar stance?[/quote]

We can''t all agree all the time else this message board would be boring.

Living in cuckoo land doesnt mean you''re not loyal supporters it means in my opinion you didn''t understand what damage Worthy did to our club last year.

Delia thinks we were right to protest!!!

Getting of the fence, are you related to Middle of the Road?