Sign in to follow this  
ca

My plea to Norwich fans

John Boubepo - sorry about he "shouting" but unfortunately there is every need to shout at people who consistently deny that they have said things that are on the record and evade any questions about the inconsistencies within their statements.

Still no reply to points about Cloud Cockoo land or whether non protesters care "one tiny little bit" about the club - as further evidence.

As for the rest of you point - "why not get the other 400 ktf''ers to shout during the game as well" - yawn!

WEVE STARTED THE SEASON WELL AND IF WE GET BEHIND THE TEAM MAY ACTUALLY GO UP TO THE PREM!

IM WITH WORTHY ALL THE WAY HE HAS PUT TOGHETER A SQUAD THAT CAN GET BACK TO THE PREM

ON THE BALL CITY NEVER MIND THE DOUBTERS!.....................................

City Angel wrote - "Living in cuckoo land doesnt mean you''re not loyal supporters it means in my opinion you didn''t understand what damage Worthy did to our club last year."

So, although you can''t quite bring yourself to say it, you do think that all non-protesters are living in cloud cuckoo land. Given that the vast majority did not protest, how does this fit with your claim to "love the fans?"

[quote user="Middle of the Road"]

John Boubepo - sorry about he "shouting" but unfortunately there is every need to shout at people who consistently deny that they have said things that are on the record and evade any questions about the inconsistencies within their statements.

Still no reply to points about Cloud Cockoo land or whether non protesters care "one tiny little bit" about the club - as further evidence.

As for the rest of you point - "why not get the other 400 ktf''ers to shout during the game as well" - yawn!

[/quote]1) No you don''t have to shout, it makes you seem very rude and can only lower the quality your arguement 2) He has apolisgised and he has said that he was in no way saying that non protestors were not true fans, or does he need to print it in big bold font in order for you to understand3) Yes I never heard much support from this supposed 20,000 Worthy fans, if so many people were behind worthy and the team then why the stony silence and as for your "Yawn!" - now whos evading questions?And you''ve also avoided the point that delia said we were correct to protest.

" Yes I never heard much support from this supposed 20,000 Worthy fans, if so many people were behind worthy and the team then why the stony silence "

More confusion and misrepresentation. The whole myth constantly put about by those attacking the club was that if you didn''t agree with their childish antics you were Pro Worthy, Keep the Faith or some other such nonsense.

I can''t think of anyone who was not dissatisfied with last season - the difference being that the vast majority retained the view that they were Canaries - not bloody headless chickens !

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" Yes I never heard much support from this supposed 20,000 Worthy fans, if so many people were behind worthy and the team then why the stony silence "

More confusion and misrepresentation. The whole myth constantly put about by those attacking the club was that if you didn''t agree with their childish antics you were Pro Worthy, Keep the Faith or some other such nonsense.

I can''t think of anyone who was not dissatisfied with last season - the difference being that the vast majority retained the view that they were Canaries - not bloody headless chickens ![/quote]Can you actually do a post that doesn''t contain "attacking the club/mananger/players" or brands anyone who disagrees with the manager etc "anti-club"I have never branded anyone Pro Worthy or KTF, unlike you who labels and accuses people blindly of attacking the club or being anti-club. I was never part of any attack or insults towards the club manger board so why don''t you get your facts straight before you start attacking me like you did in another post. My opinion may differ from the manager/board/players but in no way does

that constitute an attack unless we''ve suddenly become a dictatorship. I''ve always had the decency to respect other peoples opinions on this board so why can''t you.

Ralph again I find myself agreeing with you up to a point, you did not have to be a member of "Worthy Out" to be dissatisfied that much is true, that said there were times when Carrow Rd was like a morgue, no signing and the eerie sound of muttering (sounded like a theatre audience before the curtain goes up), so unless we are to believe that 20,000+ people felt threatened by 40 headless chickens I would argue that the majority of fans did show their displeasure towards the end of last season, without ever attending a demonstration/public meeting.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" Yes I never heard much support from this supposed 20,000 Worthy fans, if so many people were behind worthy and the team then why the stony silence " More confusion and misrepresentation from me. The whole myth constantly put about by those attacking the club was that if you didn''t agree with their childish antics you were Pro Worthy, Keep the Faith or some other such nonsense. Me I am an idiot, but I can''t think of anyone other than me who was not satisfied with last season - the difference being that the vast majority retained the view that they were Canaries - not bloody headless chickens like me ![/quote]

Andy Hughes is a bloody headless chicken.

I did apologise for "shouting" earlier. In my defence, however, it was out of exasperation. City Angel claimed she had never said anything against City fans and challenged people to find evidence. Since it has been found and put forward, she has refused to address any of the points.

But yes, i will do my best to make sure I control myself better - apologies again.