Sign in to follow this  
JUBWICKS75

Mentally Weak šŸ˜šŸ˜

1 hour ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Mentally weak is having your only achievement in 20 years and immediately coming on your rivals' message board to celebrate it. Beyond pathetic.

Iā€™d do the same, tbh. šŸ˜…

Going up with Leicester, and one from 4 teams with recent Premier league experience. Good luck

3 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

Like it or not, ITFC have amassed a staggering 96 (!) points this season and only lost 6 matches. You do not get anywhere near such figures byĀ being 'mentally weak' (quoting that very silly phrase used by a poster on here when they had just won the first game of the season). We all waited for the wheels to fall off but they haven't. After many years of yellow dominance, we just have to accept what has happened with a degree of sportsmanship and good grace. Unfortunately some Yellows on here seem incapable of such rational behaviour.Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Binner šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

You scum going to pay back all those local business and charities you screwed over now?

It's that old conundrum again. Is it worse to be continually mistaken for a binner on here or actuallyĀ  being a binner on here...

I can't believe how mentally weak Mark Ashton is:

"We'll leave the play-offs to that club down the road"

Ā 

Just enjoy getting Ipswich to the prem for the first time in 20 years. Yeah sure, you yet again failed catastrophically to beat us, but why does it matter so much to you Marky?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I can't believe how mentally weak Mark Ashton is:

"We'll leave the play-offs to that club down the road"

Ā 

Just enjoy getting Ipswich to the prem for the first time in 20 years. Yeah sure, you yet again failed catastrophically to beat us, but why does it matter so much to you Marky?

He did make a point of sayingĀ 2 or 3 seasons back, the targetĀ was to get back above us and shift the balance in East Anglia, in favour of them. Heā€™s achieved that, and therefore probably the reason for such comments.Ā 

He also said about dominating youth player recruitment in East Anglia and Essex. I fear thatā€™s not far away either.

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto

Back to the point of being mentally weak, I think the majority of Norwich fans, me included, hold that title currently.

No one believes we can win the playoffs. There is an air of resignation, and apparently zero excitement. Just a very weird seasonā€¦Ā 

32 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Back to the point of being mentally weak, I think the majority of Norwich fans, me included, hold that title currently.

No one believes we can win the playoffs. There is an air of resignation, and apparently zero excitement. Just a very weird seasonā€¦Ā 

You think your constant ramblings of negativity are shared by the majority?Ā 

55 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

He did make a point of sayingĀ 2 or 3 seasons back, the targetĀ was to get back above us and shift the balance in East Anglia, in favour of them. Heā€™s achieved that, and therefore probably the reason for such comments.Ā 

He also said about dominating youth player recruitment in East Anglia and Essex. I fear thatā€™s not far away either.

Iā€™m scared that theyā€™re going to win the Premier League at a canter first time of asking, dominate Europe for a decade, discover aliens and then become the inaugural inter-galactic JD Wetherspoon Cup winners and that itā€™s made law that everyone has to like Ipswich and Ed Sheeran is always number one.

I fear itā€™s not far away.Ā 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Yeah they'll probably knock Carrow Road down and build Ipswich "The Second Gen" tooĀ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Come on, grow a pair!

7 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Iā€™m scared that theyā€™re going to win the Premier League at a canter first time of asking, dominate Europe for a decade, discover aliens and then become the inaugural inter-galactic JD Wetherspoon Cup winners and that itā€™s made law that everyone has to like Ipswich and Ed Sheeran is always number one.

I fear itā€™s not far away.Ā 

Itā€™s reassuring to know Iā€™m not alone šŸ˜˜

7 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I think there is a high level of negativity among the fan base, yes. And if you disagree with that, youā€™ve got your head in the sand.Ā 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hogesar said:

Yeah they'll probably knock Carrow Road down and build Ipswich "The Second Gen" tooĀ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Come on, grow a pair!

Itā€™s not about growing a pair. I just donā€™t like what Iā€™m seeing down there, and the rate of progress. If they do more of a Brentford or Brighton, rather than a Norwich of Sheff Utd, theyā€™ll be miles ahead of us.

This Norwich side without Sarge, Sara, Rowe, is in a relegation battle. All three will leave thisĀ summer.. and it will be an enormous task replacing them.Ā 

Of course we could win the playoffs and the landscape is different. I should focus on that; as should the supporter base generally. Just doesnā€™t feel excitingā€¦ I donā€™t know why! Itā€™s just that weirdness of being a Norwich City fan over the last 18 months šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Anyway Iā€™ll be giving it my all to support the boys, and hope I can get a ticket for Elland Road. Weā€™re due one against them.

• Like 2

Pay back the local ambulance service and suppliers who went bust and then we can talk about what weakness looks like.Ā 

9 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Carrow Road has been rocking all season, no negativity from the home crowd.Ā 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

Like it or not, ITFC have amassed a staggering 96 (!) points this season and only lost 6 matches. You do not get anywhere near such figures byĀ being 'mentally weak' (quoting that very silly phrase used by a poster on here when they had just won the first game of the season). We all waited for the wheels to fall off but they haven't. After many years of yellow dominance, we just have to accept what has happened with a degree of sportsmanship and good grace. Unfortunately some Yellows on here seem incapable of such rational behaviour.Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Worth remembering that despite all this they were incapable of beating us.15 years!!

4 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Carrow Road has been rocking all season, no negativity from the home crowd.Ā 

Match thread takes the biscuit though. Mostly inhabited by the fruitiest fruit cases that post on this board. Imagine having to sit next to them at Carra.

Oh...

Just realised you post on there. Oh well, it is what it is...

6 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

I think there is a high level of negativity among the fan base, yes. And if you disagree with that, youā€™ve got your head in the sand.Ā 

You have no idea except what you see online. And you post negative nonsense and are proved wrong time and time again.

BTW did you go to Crewe?Ā Or Portsmaouth? The nonsense you post would suggest not...

Get your head out of your screen buddy. It's not good for you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Match thread takes the biscuit though. Mostly inhabited by the fruitiest fruit cases that post on this board. Imagine having to sit next to them at Carra.

Oh...

Says he as he posts on the match thread.Ā 

You couldn't make it up.

It's in the archives.....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

20 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Oh...

I actually agree with you regarding the fruit cases! Whatā€™s your username on here?Ā 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I actually agree with you regarding the fruit cases! Whatā€™s your username on here?Ā 

It should be 'something' Yellow. I may change it to fit in....

8 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

It should be 'something' Yellow. I may change it to fit in....

'Nutty yellow Nigel?"

12 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

'Nutty yellow Nigel?"

Thinking more like ā€˜Bowthorpe Yellowā€™ šŸ™ƒ

Personally I'd say mentally weak is not being able to beat your local rivals for over 15 years. Or spending 4 seasons in League One and finishing midtable in 3 of them. Or making pathetic over the top pre derby game celebrations celebrating a win before you've even played the match. Or losing to Maidstone in the FA Cup.Ā 

We've done the Prem and promotion about 6 times since they were last up there, the last thing the scum can harp on about is us being mentally weak šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

You're right but Edward with his 'head in the sand' attitude as you correctly point out just can't / won't admit it.

7 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Worth remembering that despite all this they were incapable of beating us.15 years!!

Yes indeed but for them that is totally irrelevant if you look at what they have achieved this season.

26 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Yes indeed but for them that is totally irrelevant if you look at what they have achieved this season.

You mean mentioning us at every opportunity , getting their players to sing songs about us , their CEO gobbing off about the club down the road , and turning their home game into a cup final?
Ā 

We are never irrelevant to them. They are completely obsessed with us.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Oh and phew ā€¦. There is a serious whiff of bin on this threadĀ 

IMG_3640.jpeg

Ā 

59 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Oh and phew ā€¦. There is a serious whiff of bin on this threadĀ 

IMG_3640.jpeg

By their posts ye shall know them.