Sign in to follow this  
Satriales

Palace put £60m price tag on both Olise and Eze

13 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

That's the "You're not buying them they're not for sale" price tag.

Oh, and in comparison to Olise and Eze.. How many premier league games have Rowe and Sara played?

Well of course our players would be valued much lower than 60 mil but I reckon they're on someone's watch list. 

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I don't know, if you look at the current market and the fees that Man Utd and Chelsea in particular have been paying recently, £60m for either of those two is more than a fair price. 

Manchester United and Chelsea have both spent similar fees or more on inferior players.

Surely with the sustainability rules being applied prices have to drop.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I don't know, if you look at the current market and the fees that Man Utd and Chelsea in particular have been paying recently, £60m for either of those two is more than a fair price. 

Manchester United and Chelsea have both spent similar fees or more on inferior players.

Exactly i imagine Man Utd or chelsea would be happy to spend 60 mill on either of those two compared what they have paid for players Like Anthony or Mykhailo Mudryk 

5 hours ago, Satriales said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c98zypwz593o

I guess this is the kind of thing we will have to do with Rowe, Sara and Sargent.

Really ? I doubt.

The club would have some very unhappy players were we to bock a possibly lucrative move for them, instead requiring them to play Championship football, on a Championship contract.

Roe, Sara and probably Sainz may be wanted by a higher club, but not Sargeant. As good as he has been he is not PL quality

Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool should be chomping at the bit to sign Eberechi Eze for £60m.
Same as James Maddison last season. £40million was a steal for Spurs.

17 hours ago, Ulfotto said:

And fewer teams able to spend without selling.   Eg Everton will have to sell branthwaite this summer

We'll see a lot more of the bigger deals done before June 30th this season due to the Profit and Sustainability rules. 

Everton, Newcastle, Villa, Chelsea, Forest, Wolves could all see players sold. Palace sending out soundbites too. 

If they are asking £ 60 million each, we will have to settle for just getting Eze, I guess. 😪

• Haha 1

On 25/04/2024 at 19:31, RobJames said:but not Sargeant. As good as he has been he is not PL quality

He wasn’t Champs quality according to most on this forum last year. Think he’s very capable of stepping up and quite a few clubs would be interested- 47m for Johnson Forest to Spurs, know who I’d rather have. Jonny really needs to prove he can put in a 95 min shift to attract the big bucks, but Clubs will cover. 

On 26/04/2024 at 01:23, Ulfotto said:

Shame they are not being applied. 
the FA have made sure Leicester got promoted by delaying their hearing until next season. 

On 25/04/2024 at 14:05, cambridgeshire canary said:

Oh, and in comparison to Olise and Eze.. How many premier league games have Rowe and Sara played?

What will dictate their price more than anything else is the bidding competition for them. Norwich does not have to accept mediocre bids from anyone, I reckon £30M is minimum for any of them.

I'd say that's fairly reasonable for either of those in today's market, they're both fantastic players who really should be higher up than palace. 

If I was at pool, united, Chelsea etc I'd be biting their hands off for that.