cambridgeshire canary

Alex Griffin; Tears in his eyes

Pride of Anglia ?

After 40 years of being in our shadows

I doubt this numptyย  has even seen then win anything

Other than Shrub of the Year awarded by the South Ipswich Horticultural Society

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I never thought I would see someone who actually looked like a badly drawn caricatureย 

ย 

Then I saw Alex Griffin

ย 

Someone might want to point out that a bum fluff chin strap that doesn't match a fade really doesn't do a man a favour.ย 

12 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

To quote @The Real Buhย he is the very epitomy of being mentally weak,ย  never show your biggest rivals how much they've hurt you.

Heโ€™s so so weak. Theyโ€™re all so mentally weak

8 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

'Nearly got killed at the train station'

May needย to elaborate on that one....cry baby

It's much like Brandon Williams' " got chased by a group of Norwich fans " bolloxย 

But they don't care because they're focusing on promotion. Honestly they dont care. JUST STOP ASKING OK, THEY DON'T CARE

• Haha 3

What happened to that Pied Piper march of the children with their banner and a boy with a megaphone ?ย  Looking over from the lower Barclay (not me) I was told it looked mostly like old codgers in there.

The 400 seats allocated to 'corporate' should be an indication of the direction this will take. Why sell a ticket for a season, when by adding a 'package; you can get that sum for one game ? It will be the market London clubs have tapped into. Having had their club passed over to some group who have borrowed from an investment company who will want a return on that money, they should not be surprised in what form that money is generated.

ย 

Heโ€™s the one that put the video of Sir Tim Close scoring that goal up and the deviation in the away fans isnโ€™t it he ?

to be honest Iโ€™m going to give him a bit of credit as he will put up posts and videos that a lot of people wouldnโ€™t , like the one mentioned as I bet it hurts like hell to get beat again.

Itโ€™s not like he puts up posts only when they beat up. ( which admittedly is near pre YouTube )

ย 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mr Tea said:

Heโ€™s the one that put the video of Sir Tim Close scoring that goal up and the deviation in the away fans isnโ€™t it he ?

to be honest Iโ€™m going to give him a bit of credit as he will put up posts and videos that a lot of people wouldnโ€™t , like the one mentioned as I bet it hurts like hell to get beat again.

Itโ€™s not like he puts up posts only when they beat up. ( which admittedly is near pre YouTube )

ย 

He's a fake fan regardless. Guy calls himself "Suffolk loyal" as he supports Rangers on the side. And guess what? During his teams time in League one he gave up on his beloved binners and started filming himself going to every club all across the world except the one he claims to support in Suffolk who he's only started resupporting and following since their promotion.

ย 

Nevermind that he's clearly a bit braindead. His post match ramblings after we beat them 3-0 included the line

ย 

"I think we were the better side"

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheRock said:

ย 

Is he related to Nick Griffin?

Or Peter Griffin?

Does rather look like both..

ย 

Think he must have about the same iq as Peter Griffin too!

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Mr Tea said:

ย 

Hisย youtube video for this derby is priceless. Especially the chat with his dad at the end. Comedy gold - "there's a car coming".

ย 

ย 

Edited by g00se

39 minutes ago, g00se said:

Hisย youtube video for this derby is priceless. Especially the chat with his dad at the end. Comedy gold - "there's a car coming".

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ,ย 

3 hours ago, g00se said:

ย 

ย 

They donโ€™t needย to make another series of This Country, just film Alex and his family.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

They donโ€™t needย to make another series of This Country, just film Alex and his family.

Just have to make sure they don't stand in the road.. Might be a car coming!

• Haha 1