Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Best atmosphere since Covid…

Carrow Road was rocking from minute one until the team finally left the field.

The way things are now I believe we can finish 5th. Beat Southampton over 2 legs and then beat WBA at Wembley.

OTBC 💛💚💪

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Agreed, it was really rocking - actually think the best atmosphere since the Lambert days. 5th place looks achievable if we can keep the momentum up in our away games aswell

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Dean Smith can take responsibility for a year of that period time...

DONT MENTION THE NAME!!! it's like Beetlejuice, say it too many times and a little chirpy thing will be along to tell us all off again!! 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Helsinki canary said:

Agreed, it was really rocking - actually think the best atmosphere since the Lambert days. 5th place looks achievable if we can keep the momentum up in our away games aswell

It was good but there were some exceptional atmospheres in the Farke years and Man City was phenomenal

22 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

The way things are now I believe we can finish 5th. Beat Southampton over 2 legs and then beat WBA at Wembley.

OTBC 💛💚💪

Totally agree concerning the atmosphere, it was magnificent! 

Yes, I can see us catching WBA and then beating them in the final. They are more than capable of beating that shower we played today over two legs for sure. 

Best atmosphere sine Man City. Absolutely rocking. First time for a long while that I've been totally engaged from minute 1 to minute 95.

Our fanbase is desperate to get behind something. It seems a long while.

Who knows how our season will end, and all we can do is win our games.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Place was rocking... all 4 stands! Fans up for it and so were the players and staff! A very enjoyable day all round. As for their fans, they came, no one noticed, they went home.

Edited by Kenny Foggo

The noticeable bit was how many stayed on after the final whistle - a wish to share a memorable game./moment

Not only sending the binners back over the border empty handed, again, but in a manner that a play off place is no longer a dream, a possibility but a probability.

A game that will be well recalled in years to come, and the crowd at the end sensed it as well.

Great times to be a canary.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

OTBC 💛💚💪

Perfect and Rocking. Beautiful  day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Helsinki canary said:

It’s days like this that make me want to fall back in love with football again.

• Like 1

I was thinking to myself earlier that I can't remember ever seeing a better atmosphere at Carrow Road, although admittedly I wasn't at the Man City game which has been mentioned a few times in this thread. 

1 hour ago, RobJames said:

The noticeable bit was how many stayed on after the final whistle - a wish to share a memorable game./moment

Yup, I stayed for about five or ten minutes after the final whistle today, which isn't something I usually do to be fair.

2 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

DONT MENTION THE NAME!!! it's like Beetlejuice, say it too many times and a little chirpy thing will be along to tell us all off again!! 

Rumour says that if you say his name three times into a mirror at midnight he will appear and ask you if you know of any good golf courses..