Sign in to follow this  

Good kit Cambridge, collar looks a bit weird 

away kit decent too 

31 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Have to say it's a good one.. Not sure those trousers are pitch legal mind!

GI78ISBXoAAIduW?format=jpg&name=medium

Old rope money for comes to mind ! 

• Like 1

Not sure England have had a great kit since Italia 90. We're sadly cursed with a boring set of parameters (plain white, minimal flashes of navy and/or red trim). Euro 96 and World Cup 98 kits became iconic for people of my age because of those tournaments, but aside from that, virtually nothing stands out. This new kit is quite smart but in 10 years no one will be able to place it in time (unless we win a tournament in it).
I would love to see what Adidas would do with an England kit, especially if they'd made our kits in the mid-90s!

• Like 1

Is it me or doesn’t that picture look like it’s from one of those Sunday Supplements which sells crap to the older population? Looks like he’s selling elasticated trousers for comfort!

Not liking that collar by the way strange it doesn’t match the stripes on the arms!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Canarywary said:

Not sure England have had a great kit since Italia 90. We're sadly cursed with a boring set of parameters (plain white, minimal flashes of navy and/or red trim). Euro 96 and World Cup 98 kits became iconic for people of my age because of those tournaments, but aside from that, virtually nothing stands out. This new kit is quite smart but in 10 years no one will be able to place it in time (unless we win a tournament in it).
I would love to see what Adidas would do with an England kit, especially if they'd made our kits in the mid-90s!

Always quite liked this one..  Feel it would have been better without the wierd collar mind

And you know the loss to the Germans..

england-21-min.jpg

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

There is only the away Admiral kit from the early 80's that really was any good. It was a shame though it was worn competitively by so many Binners.

Image result for 1982 away England kit

Posted (edited)

Miles better than that hideous world cup kit 👍

Edited by Ken Hairy

2 hours ago, Canarywary said:

I'd also argue that the kits for the 2002 World Cup and Euro 2004 are also remembered for having their their own unique identity, but I do agree with your general point. Everything in the last 20 years has been so plain and generic.

• Like 2

Funny how they've only now been officially released ( and probably cost you near 100 quid ) yet you've been able to buy very very good knock offs of these on eBay since the end of December for £25! 🤣 

IMG_20240318_151959731.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.eb777f08aa047d699110a31e38248654.jpeg

I’ll be wearing this shirt for the European Championship’s 😎 in Poland 🇵🇱 

• Like 1

Yeah, that's pretty decent. I really enjoy the texturing on the white (if you'd call it that, I'm not a fashion). Collar is a bit weird but overall it's one of the best ones in my memory banks.

Seen worse. The German one is a banger, and I like the away one as well.

9 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Old rope money for comes to mind ! 

After Kane's performances for us on loan, yep. 😉

Very bland. Much like the way Southgate’s England play. 

Jack Grealish looks delighted he's gone from being a £100 million player, to a shop mannequin.

20241803 485 grealish full kit~2.jpg