Icecream Snow

O/T Everton Points Reduction Reduced to Six on Appeal

Absolutely ridiculous to change points like that mid-season, it's directly affecting the sporting/competitive side of the game which now gives Everton the mental advantage, which is entirely wrong in my eyes.

So inconsistent, not to mention **** poor administration to balls it up.  A point deduction should be final, and it should go through the correct process to start with.

As VAR, they just make the rules up as they go along and time and time again it bites them on the ****.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Like 1

Never mind, they will get another six for this seasons transgressions.

Storm in a tea cup. Everton’s form over the season is better than Luton’s, Forest’s and Brentford’s. Only the points deduction keeps them around the relegation zone. They’ll comfortably avoid the drop.

8 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

Storm in a tea cup. Everton’s form over the season is better than Luton’s, Forest’s and Brentford’s. Only the points deduction keeps them around the relegation zone. They’ll comfortably avoid the drop.

What should have happened is that the points deduction should have happened last year and they would have then been relegated. Do you not think that form over a season is directly related to the quality of the players, if you overspend you are able to buy better quality players! 

• Like 2

A Forest pts deduction might save Luton yet.

Everton were only around the relegation zone because of the pts deduction. 

There's not really a right answer here as it's not really fair that Luton benefit this year when they weren't even in the EPL in 21/22.

• Like 1

This was the 21 22 punishment,   22 23 is pending confirmation of no of points. 

Hard to Everton avoiding a flsanction for this season too

same with forest I think although I thought they had been docked 4, perhaps that's was a particularly vivid dream.   

I'm OK with points deductions the extra finanaces allow better players and additional points gained theybwouldntbhave had.   Just a shame not all offending clubs are punished swiftly.