Sign in to follow this  
daz

Other games today

Shame cov beat Leicester, Wba beating Blackburn 3 0, is draw the best for ip**** vs Sunderland today? Obviously don't want them to win but don't want Sunderland to win as they are around us 🙄😁

I'm really torn on the Sunderland game but I've decided I want them to win. Having said that, I'm one of those people who can't bear to think what would happen if we went up so I'm not that bothered about the top 6.

I will probably watch Newcastle Man City instead. 

PS Southampton have just moved into 2nd place. 

• Like 1

Playoff semi v Ipswich and final v Leeds, What a way to get promoted. OTBY

Edited by Surfer

Exactky what we need another PL wooden spoon, but at least we have a perfect record in last 3 visits to PL.

14 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I'm really torn on the Sunderland game but I've decided I want them to win. Having said that, I'm one of those people who can't bear to think what would happen if we went up so I'm not that bothered about the top 6.

I will probably watch Newcastle Man City instead. 

PS Southampton have just moved into 2nd place. 

Sunderland all the way for me. Seeing the binners implode would be hilarious 😂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, pete said:

Exactky what we need another PL wooden spoon, but at least we have a perfect record in last 3 visits to PL.

We need the revenue though. 1st time round we spent nothing, 2nd too much on rubbish players, there is a better way.

I don't suppose Ipswich fans will worry about losing matches if they get promoted.

The way the top 5 are shaping up I’d not be surprised to see them all there come June, whether or not in that order. 7 contenders for 6th spot. At least we’re one of them.

10 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

We need the revenue though. 1st time round we spent nothing, 2nd too much on rubbish players, there is a better way.

I don't suppose Ipswich fans will worry about losing matches if they get promoted.

Why would they, the sleeping giant that they are, I'm sure they'll go straight into the title contender slots and then onto champions league football... More stars incoming to portaloo road.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

**** the binners, you lot are missing a classic at St James Park

Means nothing to us.

Rather see Binners lose.

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

Means nothing to us.

Rather see Binners lose.

Meh, the binners are quite capable of losing without me needing to watch them, zero interest in them bar 2 games a season 

• Thanks 1

Sunderland doing their very best to lose this game.  Shocking miss, followed by shocking marking 2-1 

• Like 1

So we remain 1 win behind 6th as a result of that. Although they are being very Lambertesque, don't think Ipswich will hold off Southampton much longer, but it's fair to say both Ipswich and Sunderland look miles ahead of our level of play at the moment.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Surfer said:

So we remain 1 win behind 6th as a result of that. Although they are being very Lambertesque, don't think Ipswich will hold off Southampton much longer, but it's fair to say both Ipswich and Sunderland look miles ahead of our level of play at the moment.

Really?...looked 2 ordinary sides to me

5 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Really?...looked 2 ordinary sides to me

I don't disagree, which is why I think Southampton will overtake them. But it doesn't change my comment both teams look miles ahead of our level of play "at the moment". I know we can play much better than we have for too many months this season.