Bradwell canary

I hope that Bristol Rovers win the replay….

2 hours ago, Commonsense said:

As has been pointed out on other threads Norwich Canary is a binner, so whatever he wants is of no consequence 

Sure about that as i have read on several threads he is waveney ?

4 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

This follows the nonsense of hoping Southampton thrash us which followed the pantweetting about the binners game. The whole thing is now about the match needing to fit the narrative. Whinge all week and hope to lose. Perhaps that's something that's come since football was something you watch rather than something you do.

Whatever it takes to get rid of Delia, mate. Even administration.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

At what point would a win be acceptable?

Do we want any this month?

When Delia has gone.

Absolute state of it. Actively wanting your own team to lose? Good grief.

But then, is indifference really any worse? (The infrequent) wins certainly don’t bring joy like they used to. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Second only to Ipswich , I despise Liverpool football club and everything about them, fans,the lot,  everything they stand for

..and second only to Ipswich are the team I most hate losing to.

....I'd rather not put our ourselves in that position.

You can have this one Bristol Rovers

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

20 minutes ago, mrdi said:

Absolute state of it. Actively wanting your own team to lose? Good grief.

But then, is indifference really any worse? (The infrequent) wins certainly don’t bring joy like they used to. 

Honestly, it's awful right now, it's so many supposed big time fans on here wanting us to fail at everything and actively wishing us to fail.

Yes, things aren't great, but never have I seen this level of absolute cry baby idiocy from so many posters on here 

Ipswich fans looking in must be rolling on the floor and having a field day 

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Not as bored as watching the c*ap they dish up at Carrow Rd

Point proven 

I, and I suppose most fans, face the same dilemna at the moment.

We want the team to scrape into the play-offs, even though we face scant hope of winning them.

We want a decent FA Cup run, even though we have scant hope of winning the competition. An away game at Anfield is great compensation in my view, even though we will likely get thrashed.

The contradiction is that we want Wagner replaced because he falls short of what is required from a good manager able to effect a team playing with some style, consistency and clear purpose. He has overseen too many substandard performances, even in victory, for my liking, and although he seems to have not lost the players, he has managed to lose the crowd. (I include the small screen watchers far and wide [many more than 26, 000] who usually contribute to the club coffers by buying games whenever they can. The fact that this facility is limited, and we then have to resort to illegal streams, is hardly our fault.)

However, I would never under any circumstances wish for a City defeat.  

It's stating the obvious day.

What isn't obvious or likely is that the best probable thing for him to do would be to fall on his sword. He's been hanging by a thread for months. He must be under constant pressure, he must be aware of the feeling against him, and he must realise that he and NCFC are not an ideal working partnership.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

Players get a free match day off if they lose next week’s replay. That should incentivise them.

I doubt that. Why do you think so? Do they just work 90 mins a week?

• Like 1

On 09/01/2024 at 16:42, Terminally Yellow said:

This.

is what happens when apathy sets in.

There, I finished your sentence for you.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

1 hour ago, Crafty Canary said:

Players get a free match day off if they lose next week’s replay. That should incentivise them.

54 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I doubt that. Why do you think so? Do they just work 90 mins a week?

Pluses No long trip up North, won’t freeze their wotsits off, whole night off with their families or out on the lash, no humiliation in Scouseland.

Minuses : No win bonus in Bristol

Every incentive I’d say….( big smile )

On 09/01/2024 at 21:56, stratton canary said:

If you drive pay the kids on Stanley Park to protect your car 😂 

Nope, strikes permitting, I'll be going up on the train. What's more, I'll be hoping for Everton to win their replay and have our match moved to a non-saturday date. Then I may get a hotel and have a proper knees up in Liverpool.

9 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Pluses No long trip up North, won’t freeze their wotsits off, whole night off with their families or out on the lash, no humiliation in Scouseland.

Minuses : No win bonus in Bristol

Every incentive I’d say….( big smile )

No win bonus in Liverpool?

There was a time, back in our Giant Killing Days, that we, the Club, the Players and the Fans, did not fear anyone in the FA Cup.

The thought of losing against anyone never really crossed our minds

It was always exciting on a Monday lunchtime to listen to the draw for the next round on the wireless.

Funny how some of our fans frequently label the players as gutless and then we see that they are just as gutless themselves.

A difficult tie it could be if we beat BR but the FA Cup is always full of upsets so it can be done.

2 hours ago, Walcombe canary said:

Have we really sold all our Seats at Bristol Rovers ?  

Is there many travelling to The Mem in Bristol ?

Have we?!