dylanisabaddog

The axe has fallen

Oh dear. I posted a joke thread about female refs which elicited a rather unfortunate sexist comment from one poster. Both seem to have disappeared. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Oh dear. I posted a joke thread about female refs which elicited a rather unfortunate sexist comment from one poster. Both seem to have disappeared. 

It was only going to go one way.

50 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well I imagine the mods are keeping a close eye on the goings on.

And for good reason.

Maybe reacting quicker to the flags…

• Like 1

Well, in the motherland of rules rules rules and people taking it upon themselves to feel offended on other people’s behalf behalves what should we expect.

There, I’ve said it too, ban incoming !!

Edited by Coneys Knee
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Maybe unless you want to make a stand over your thread being cut best not to repost the basics of it?

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

It's a bit like Squid Game. Who did we lose? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Maybe unless you want to make a stand over your thread being cut best not to repost the basics of it?

Nuts isn't it? A threads been deleted, I know IM GOING TO START A THREAD ABOUT IT.

Just move on. We have lots of actually relevant things to talk about.

30 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

I don't want to make it stand which is why I haven't reposted. It was initially very light hearted. 

2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Nuts isn't it? A threads been deleted, I know IM GOING TO START A THREAD ABOUT IT.

Just move on. We have lots of actually relevant things to talk about.

I draw attention to it merely to point out that Connor has stood his ground. Sorry if that annoys you. 

Just now, dylanisabaddog said:

I draw attention to it merely to point out that Connor has stood his ground. Sorry if that annoys you. 

Careful. Already proved once today easily offended.

4 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Upset Connor you're a goner 😅

27 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

That first axing was just a warm up, a real shame it’s come to this. 

First it was the turkey getting axed and ready for our Christmas meal.. But who will be axed next? Why, it could be me. Or it could even be.. you!

God I hope it's not me I don't want to be stuffed and covered in butter and gravy

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Can I be called No 6. Sent to some Village where I can shout I am not a number I am a free man! Then get chased about by a bubble while being drugged with all manner of things. If you think that story has a good ending...It didn't

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KiwiScot said:

Can I be called No 6. Sent to some Village where I can shout I am not a number I am a free man! Then get chased about by a bubble while being drugged with all manner of things. If you think that kind of ending has a good ending...It didn't

Also known as your average night out in Yarmouth

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

First it was the turkey getting axed and ready for our Christmas meal.. But who will be axed next? Why, it could be me. Or it could even be.. you!

God I hope it's not me I don't want to be stuffed and covered in butter and gravy

A lot of people need a few heads to survive now. Me included 

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Sorry CC. Got to have a turkey at Christmas 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Careful. Already proved once today easily offended.

Oh look. Another older male who can't recognise blatant, obvious misogyny when it's waved in front of his ignorant little face.

9 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Oh look. Another older male who can't recognise blatant, obvious misogyny when it's waved in front of his ignorant little face.

Careful, you never know if I might get offended.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

If you’re willing to hit the report button make sure you’re squeaky clean yourself, interesting times ahead on here. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

If it was the puppy joke, this forum is now officially run by children with a new button for xmas.😂

I've got loads of jokes. But so I don't offend I won't do jokes about wooden steps in the corner of fields. That's not my stile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2