Jim Smith

The positives and negatives from yesterday

32 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

How else would I get an excellent community rating otherwise?

It would be even better if you could help me out with the Christmas Bins.

And you could get to near a hero status rating if you get your buddy King Keano to pay his dues.

The ball's in your court Jubbers...

1 hour ago, BlueHope76 said:

Are you sure you are a football fan? only you seem to be a little bit lacking in....er basic football knowledge. 

Yup. Just the level 2 coaching badges , worked with Cambridge , Norwich and your lot. Passed the refs exam . 

Don’t know anywhere near as much as some saddo that hangs around On a rivals forum once in every 15 years when … well you know how  that goes son , don’t you ? 

• Like 2

I've just been looking at the City first goal

• When the ball is crossed Rowe was a yard offside.
  • Then it comes across he does an over head kick nearly taking out their No 2 dangerously.
  • Then he completes the job by bringing him down.
  • Then as he is getting up he handles the ball to control it.
Where was the Ref ? He watched it closely and gave the goal.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Ness Point Runner said:

• Then it comes across he does an over head kick nearly taking out their No 2 dangerously.

Oh what a terrible thing to happen. How awful...

What day do I put the bins out over Christmas?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Ness Point Runner said:

That evens out their first goal then.

2 fouls committed in the box. The 2nd one was by an offside player (no.6) who was right in front of Gunns view

47 minutes ago, Ness Point Runner said:

Send a stiff letter of complaint to the EFL in that case ..............waste of your time blubbing about it on here as it's not going to make a scrap of difference to yesterday's scoreline is it? 🙄 

53 minutes ago, Ness Point Runner said:

Oh no, what a shame. 

Anyway...... 

55 minutes ago, Ness Point Runner said:

Typical big club bias. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

It would be even better if you could help me out with the Christmas Bins.

And you could get to near a hero status rating if you get your buddy King Keano to pay his dues.

The ball's in your court Jubbers...

I've got a one off collection of large Tena ladies from Geoffery Watling Way, some place called Deila's, have you heard of it? 

Edited by JUBWICKS75

29 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

I've got a one off collection of large Tena ladies from Geoffery Watling Way, some place called Deila's, have you heard of it? 

Is it worth £63? If not I'd still appreciate you have a word with King Keano or perhaps get together with your buddies to sort that debt.

Edited by nutty nigel

12 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Is it worth £63? If not I'd still appreciate you have a word with King Keano or perhaps get together with your buddies to sort that debt.

I guess the best offer you can hope for NN, is £3.15

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Yup. Just the level 2 coaching badges , worked with Cambridge , Norwich and your lot. Passed the refs exam . 

Don’t know anywhere near as much as some saddo that hangs around On a rivals forum once in every 15 years when … well you know how  that goes son , don’t you ? 

Sure you have pal, I can tell by your intelligent analysis that you have clearly worked at a high level. 

"The guy Slaphead with the dodgy fringe"   "Binny McKenna",  and "lardy" Morsy ( the guy who you couldn't get the ball off who made your midfield look like non league plodders ) I mean this is top level stuff.

And you worked at ITFC as well, really? And heres me thinking you were a die hard yellow....

4 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

I have done for the last few years on and off, not for provocation, just to have healthy conversation about our two clubs ! 

Hope for your sakes you found the oiks who pelted an old lady's car with beer cans.

5 hours ago, hogesar said:

When we are without the ball we are never in a 4-4-2 so if that is what you were seeing then it's kind of pointless discussing further.

When we lose the ball it could be anything,  it depends who's run up the field and left us exposed. 

Good example of why VAR is so sh*t. Two or three of those goals might have been ruled out (although I think it’s been shown Rowe actually wasn’t offside). The game was all the better for the fact they were allowed to stand and indeed not looked at for ten minutes before anyone could celebrate 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Sure you have pal, I can tell by your intelligent analysis that you have clearly worked at a high level. 

"The guy Slaphead with the dodgy fringe"   "Binny McKenna",  and "lardy" Morsy ( the guy who you couldn't get the ball off who made your midfield look like non league plodders ) I mean this is top level stuff.

And you worked at ITFC as well, really? And heres me thinking you were a die hard yellow....

Mate Morsy is an average champ player. Nothing more. The system and organisation of your side makes him look decent but he’s pretty limited. In fact you don’t have a single premier league quality player in that side. Burns is probably the best.  I take my hat off to McKenna for getting you where he has in the table and if he gets you up then fair play to him. We still have more good players than you but unfortunately not a good coach, have had lots of injuries and nowhere near the same momentum. 

29 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Mate Morsy is an average champ player. Nothing more. The system and organisation of your side makes him look decent but he’s pretty limited. In fact you don’t have a single premier league quality player in that side. Burns is probably the best.  I take my hat off to McKenna for getting you where he has in the table and if he gets you up then fair play to him. We still have more good players than you but unfortunately not a good coach, have had lots of injuries and nowhere near the same momentum. 

There is some truth in what you say. Most of our side would struggle in the premier league, i'm under no illusions about that, the gulf in quality is huge. Most players have some limitations, particulalry at this level but Morsy is very good at what he does and underated by many opposition fans in my view.

I'm not sure you do have better players than us though to be honest, how many of your team would get in ours realistically? I wouldn't swap any of our back four for yours. I'd take Sara, Rowe, and probably Sargent when fully fit, i'm genuinely struggling to think of any others.

10 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

There is some truth in what you say. Most of our side would struggle in the premier league, i'm under no illusions about that, the gulf in quality is huge. Most players have some limitations, particulalry at this level but Morsy is very good at what he does and underated by many opposition fans in my view.

I'm not sure you do have better players than us though to be honest, how many of your team would get in ours realistically? I wouldn't swap any of our back four for yours. I'd take Sara, Rowe, and probably Sargent when fully fit, i'm genuinely struggling to think of any others.

Weird. I wouldn’t take any of yours. 

Just now, Duncan Edwards said:

Weird. I wouldn’t take any of yours. 

The you are deluded. Davis, Chaplin, Hirst, Clarke, Williams, Wolfenden, Burgess, Tuanzebe, Broadhead, Morsy, Luongo, Hutchinson all walk into your side...fact.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

The you are deluded. Davis, Chaplin, Hirst, Clarke, Williams, Wolfenden, Burgess, Tuanzebe, Broadhead, Morsy, Luongo, Hutchinson all walk into your side...fact.

Wolfenden?????

Onel had him on toast!

5 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Put the glue down. Go to bed. You’ve listed a load of nobodies and rejects. Williams didn’t walk into our team when he was here.

There was a player you had that we wanted, so we signed him. Pecking order. If we wanted any of your players, we’d do it again now.

Anyway, shouldn’t you be robbing a charity or terrorising a pensioner or something? If you’re really bored that tree growing out of your stand could do with a prune. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

No, but I have heard of a place called Delia’s in Geoffrey Watling Way

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

27 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Ipswich Town are mentally weak

6 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Bless you, im here to stay 

Awwww bless you little Binner man for coming in here and being so nicey wicey 

hopefully I can buy you half a lemonade one day and you can tell me about the days your great grandmother told you your club was actually half decent 

good luck with your driving theory 

8 hours ago, CardiffCanary said:

Awwww bless you little Binner man for coming in here and being so nicey wicey 

hopefully I can buy you half a lemonade one day and you can tell me about the days your great grandmother told you your club was actually half decent 

good luck with your driving theory 

Funny that because my grandparents were from Norwich so can't imagine their parents weren't either 😁

9 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Ipswich Town are mentally weak

You keep telling yourself that, 2 defeats in 22 this season and about 13 wins on the bounce at the end of last season suggest otherwise.