5 hours ago, Satriales said:

Has he been banned from this forum?

Hope so, I reported his disgusting comment last night and included a long list of reasons why he has to be permanently banned.

Never grassed anyone in my life before, and I'm not hard or violent but I'd have no issues ramming this clowns teeth down his throat

21 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Every nation has its problems; Knife crime. gang warfare. Drug kingpins. Poverty. Famine. Lack of clean water. Gun violence, etc.

Doesn't stop countries from being independent.

Contrary to popular myth, 100% of Scots aren't junkies. I know. Shocker.

Knife crime needs its own thread, it’s totally gone bonkers across all social divisions. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Hope so, I reported his disgusting comment last night and included a long list of reasons why he has to be permanently banned.

Never grassed anyone in my life before, and I'm not hard or violent but I'd have no issues ramming this clowns teeth down his throat

I just said “fück Ipswich” on another thread. I’m expecting to be reported . 

This forum doesn’t get moderated unless someone tittle-tattles. 

I’ve no skin in this argument, but what I’ve said is true. Nobody is keeping an eye and unless someone goes crying to teacher, nothing happens.

That’s not to say that any accusations are accurate or otherwise, I don’t give a monkeys if people want to have a ruck in the muck; fair play. But, seriously, unless someone presses the naughty button (matron!) beggar all happens. 

@TheDarkKnight

Please leave and never return. Totally unacceptable comments to @GodlyOtsemobor; as vile a thing you could possibly say. And 2 pages later there’s no apology, no back track, not even the slightly inkling of regret or indication that you may have done something wrong despite several posters pointing it out.

GO explained to you why they owned a Scotland shirt and you thought that was an acceptable response, trying to expose their deep personal matter that they shared with you in confidence in a PRIVATE message? With a passive aggressive comment about hoping it doesn’t come back for good measure? What the **** were you expecting? Cor yeah that really showed GO didn’t it? You very clearly don’t have any friends otherwise you might understand why this is totally and utterly wrong.

Fortunately GO has responded as best as anyone could, and in their words; you are a C U N T.

Please just **** off this forum and don’t come back. Ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

@TheDarkKnight

Please leave and never return. Totally unacceptable comments to @GodlyOtsemobor; as vile a thing you could possibly say. And 2 pages later there’s no apology, no back track, not even the slightly inkling of regret or indication that you may have done something wrong despite several posters pointing it out.

GO explained to you why they owned a Scotland shirt and you thought that was an acceptable response, trying to expose their deep personal matter that they shared with you in confidence in a PRIVATE message? With a passive aggressive comment about hoping it doesn’t come back for good measure? What the **** were you expecting? Cor yeah that really showed GO didn’t it? You very clearly don’t have any friends otherwise you might understand why this is totally and utterly wrong.

Fortunately GO has responded as best as anyone could, and in their words; you are a C U N T.

I have no idea of what was said and I am not going to search this thread to find out. Nevertheless, however unpleasant it was you have sunk to the same level with the obscenity you have chosen to express your disgust. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Vegueros said:

I have no idea of what was said and I am not going to search this thread to find out. Nevertheless, however unpleasant it was you have sunk to the same level with the obscenity you have chosen to express your disgust. 

Perhaps you should find out before you come to that conclusion?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Perhaps you should find out before you come to that conclusion?

Not necessary and not interested. Any argument claiming to be on the side of decency immediately loses its credibility when it is reduced to the use of the most obscene swear word in the English language. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Vegueros said:

Not necessary and not interested. Any argument claiming to be on the side of decency immediately loses its credibility when it is reduced to the use of the most obscene swear word in the English language. 

@TheDarkKnight Second Account detected

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vegueros said:

The first four words were spot on, then you let your @rsehole finish the post.

Just put him, and his new account on 'ignore', and stop quoting his posts and he'll pretty much cease to exist. It's quite therapeutic.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Let me reiterate for the latecomers.

People don't get banned for saying "Billy Gilmour is ****", etc.

People get banned for stalking, personal abuse and breaking the rules.... which the first two do.

Like I said earlier, if people can't take it then they shouldn't give it. Even though I didn't actually say anything.

The mods aren't stupid. Point of fact, the moderators here are amongst the best I've known.

As Duncan has said, on this board people only get banned if somebody tells the moderators they have had personal abuse etc as it is very lightly moderated. You have not been banned from this site as up until now nobody could be bothered to report you, it is as simple as that............

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

3 hours ago, Vegueros said:

I disagree and don’t care, sorry. They 100% deserved it, GO most definitely didn’t - that’s the difference. Maybe you should go back and check page 4 yourself before wading in?

7 hours ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

@TheDarkKnight

I second this,  possibly the most vile person I've come across online in quite some time,  disgusted there's been no mod response to my reporting of that comment .

SHAME ON YOU PINK UN MODS.

Edited by Ken Hairy