29 minutes ago, daly said:

Have you ever managed to go North of the Border you might be surprised 

Nah, he's pretty much nailed it 😉

Gilmour wouldn't even walk into the England's women's team, despite his feminine playing style.

1 hour ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Go for it, most people on here know I had cancer and was recovering and had other complications etc. Id posted about it before on a topic... 

Showing your true colours now though.. nasty little C U N T 

Edit: stars didn't cut it. 

Credit to you for what is actually a very measured response all things considered...in fact I think its more measured than mine was and his post wasn't even aimed at me! 😅

6 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Credit to you for what is actually a very measured response all things considered...in fact I think its more measured than mine was and his post wasn't even aimed at me! 😅

go for it godly!!!!!!   dont let the little scottish **** get at you!!!!!   i so hope you are ok and out live the little **** that gets his way with a deficit of about 9 billion a year which will screw his country because the eu have said they cannot enter because they are too poor

but you did make hurtful comments and you do show signs of being a racist  just like your we billy cranky  btw are you far left or far right?

Edited by mastoola

31 minutes ago, hogesar said:

21 minutes ago, mastoola said:

go for it godly!!!!!!   dont let the little scottish **** get at you!!!!!   i so hope you are ok and out live the little **** that gets his way with a deficit of about 9 billion a year which will screw his country because the eu have said they cannot enter because they are too poor

Thanks. I just can't be bothered with losing my shīt over that sort of thing, I find it quite funny that they thought the threat (however tame) of using that sort of thing against me would worry me or something. I wear my scars and experience and trauma as a badge of honor.

I embraced it at the time to get through it ( apart from the dark dark moments when Mrs GodlyO had to drag me up from the depths ) and I  embrace it now - all of it, I'm not embarrassed or shy or anything about my experience, people at work ask me all the time about the things I went through and what I live with now because of the complications, I happily tell people because if you don't share your experiences how are people meant to learn about it 🤷 - even making a bloke who uses the gym get checked out because he asked what I felt before my diagnosis etc, happily he didn't have anything but the fact talking to me made him go and get checked in the first place is a win. 

anyway... I just hope that the fleas of a thousand camels infests their armpits... That'll do for me 🙏 

This has brightened up a rather turgid start to a night shift.. silver linings and all that 🤣

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Like 5

Just now, mastoola said:

great attitude im going something similar right now

I sincerely hope everything goes smoothly and well! There's lots of cliches that get said when these things happen...  But it's amazing what you can do without knowing it and I'm sure you will come out the other side too! 💪💪

1 minute ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Huh?

You do realise that I'm a Liberal, equality for all, no matter the skin, creed, sexual orientation, or ethnicity member of the SNP.

The SNP who has a Muslim leader who I love, don't you?

if all that means "racist" to you. Fair enough. It's up there with "people get banned for the dissing Billy Gilmour" theory.

🙂

unless you are english

4 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I sincerely hope everything goes smoothly and well! There's lots of cliches that get said when these things happen...  But it's amazing what you can do without knowing it and I'm sure you will come out the other side too! 💪💪

Israel Gaza: Hamas raped and mutilated women on 7 October, BBC hears - BBC News

Edited by mastoola
my family is from isreal
  • Sad 1

OK.

I can only assume you're new, yes?

This crowd have all been banned for abusing me.

14 years on the site

10 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

I have no issue with the English. I have issues with Westminster.

Wanting Independence has nothing to with England. Independence is normal.

so you wanted independence from the EU?  are u a Russian hacker?

Edited by mastoola

6 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Yeah. Because all independent nations aren't in the EU.

Totes.

yeah but non are so insignificant as Scotland  ha   imagine scotland that is not part of anything maye you can talk yo Myanmar to do do a deal so they can provide a deal to supply the you with the highest drif depenance in the world?

Edited by mastoola

5 minutes ago, mastoola said:

yeah but non are so insignificant as Scotland  ha   imagine scotland that is not part of anything

lol. Nice. 😉

Oh. It was the German secretary of state (or the equivalent) who said that they haven't forgotten about Scotland. 

I think we'd be fine. Especially keeping 100% of that £73.8bn per year.

🙂

maybe you can talk to Myanmar to do a deal so they can provide a deal to supply the you with the highest drug dependency  in the world?

because you are making out its such a great country     these are the people you will need to create it

100%? lol   but 100% are relying on hand outs from the British government   you are deluded my friend   Scotland is a net drain in the UK   go research your statements before you become a nationalist 

7 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

lol. Nice. 😉

Oh. It was the German secretary of state (or the equivalent) who said that they haven't forgotten about Scotland, only last week.

I think we'd be fine. Especially keeping 100% of that £73.8bn per year.

🙂

This reminds me of BoJo's NHS bus 

10 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Typical of a mob. They can dish it out but they can't take it.

The biggest difference I didn't break any rules. Meanwhile said mob are getting banned left and right.

As for "it", I didn't even say anything.

So yeah.

Back to the topic. England with a crushing win over Scotland. Congratulations. It was well deserved. 🙂

Shut the **** up you pathetic little waster.

You showed everyone who you are yesterday and went way beyond the few mild insults you've endured on here.

You're a waste of oxygen, a grass and a total loser.

Go back to hammering the report button ****stick.

Edited by canarydan23
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Shut the **** up you pathetic little waster.

You'm showed everyone who you are yesterday and went way beyond the few mild insults you've endured on here.

You're a waste of oxygen, a grass and a total loser.

Go back to hammering the report button ****stick.

My sentiments exactly. Snidy little c*nt who cries to mods for getting a bit of stick about Billy Gilmour but then thinks it's ok to reference a posters previous cancer. 

I suggest instead of being a pathetic online batman persona he leaves his mum's basement and comes down to Carrow Road to say hello to us all, personally. 🙂 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

So, you're saying that 100% of Scots are unemployed?

"In the second quarter 2023, the unemployment rate in the United Kingdom was highest in Wales where it was 4.8 percent, followed by 4.2 percent in England, four percent in Scotland, and 2.7 percent in Northern Ireland, the lowest rate among the four countries of the UK."

https://www.statista.com/statistics/279990/unemployment-rate-in-the-uk-by-country/

You do realize that in 2022 Scotland gives England £54bn to England and kept £19bn of the money Scotland earn, right?

So technically England don't give Scotland anything.

Net drain? Right. If that the case then Labour and the Tories would want us out of the Union. They don't. Ever ask yourself why?

And saying that you've been here for 15 years is seriously disingenuous. You've got around 600 posts less than me and I've only been here for two years.

Because we are stronger as a union. You cannot predict the overall effect of breaking up the union. (Take a look at Brexit). We would be 2 small countries even worse off rather than 1 slightly less small country. 

As for the money, it's no where near as simple as you make out. 

And just because Mastoola doesn't post sh1t all day, doesn't mean a thing. At least he's a Norwich fan! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

With the sensitive things that you told me over PM, it would be too easy.

Hope you're healthy and the ailment doesn't return.

Ok what the ****

That's a bit out of line

I mean I may have lost my temper on here a few times and said dumb things but

There's gotta be a limit 

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Ok what the ****

That's a bit out of line

I mean I may have lost my temper on here a few times and said dumb things but

There's gotta be a limit 

Yeah cancer is just an 'ailment'

Now now, come on guys leave the wee little cherub be. Don't be so nasty with the mob mentality and all that. Play nice. 😉

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
Spelling

9 hours ago, hogesar said:

My sentiments exactly. Snidy little c*nt who cries to mods for getting a bit of stick about Billy Gilmour but then thinks it's ok to reference a posters previous cancer. 

I suggest instead of being a pathetic online batman persona he leaves his mum's basement and comes down to Carrow Road to say hello to us all, personally. 🙂 

I would happily spare him 5 minutes