Coneys Knee

Nick Ma$biter nails it on twitter

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'll embed it for you

He’s not wrong but also Wagner does not help himself in the slightest with his team selection, substitutes, coaching and generally anything to do with setting up a coherent side. 

4 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

Can’t disagree. About from the apathy being worse than anger part. That only works if the seats are empty. Bar the last few minutes they appeared pretty full. Hardly sends a message with full ground albeit quiet. Given people will keep turning up whatever then I’d take a full ground but angry - over a quiet full ground 

2 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Nailed on. I wasn't even angry when we conceded. I've never been like that in 30 years of Carrow Road attendance.

I agree, I felt sad and resigned to another defeat but not angry. They have taken the fun from us and left us with the cold, grey shell of our football club

Why are fans still turning up? There has to be proper action from the lower Barclay. Organised protest is required. Regardless of wether Wanger is still in charge or not. We’ll keep ending back here under this regime, if not worse.

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Why are fans still turning up? There has to be proper action from the lower Barclay. Organised protest is required. Regardless of wether Wanger is still in charge or not. We’ll be keep ending back here under this regime, if not worse.

Because they like the day out. There’s countless examples on here of them 

Why are fans still turning up? There has to be proper action from the lower Barclay. Organised protest is required. Regardless of wether Wanger is still in charge or not. We’ll keep ending back here under this regime, if not worse.

What would be good is for everybody to turn up but stay outside the ground. 

Just now, S_81 said:

Because they like the day out. There’s countless examples on here of them 

Surely there’s enough passionate fans to get something going?

There can’t have been one person in the lower Barclay today  who wouldn’t support a proper demonstration? Something has to be done.

Surely there’s enough passionate fans to get something going?

There can’t have been one person in the lower Barclay today  who wouldn’t support a proper demonstration? Something has to be done.

It’s sad. People have been so brow beaten with the hopelessness of the decision making and the lack of accountability. It’s like this Tory government 

5 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Can’t disagree. About from the apathy being worse than anger part. That only works if the seats are empty. Bar the last few minutes they appeared pretty full. Hardly sends a message with full ground albeit quiet. Given people will keep turning up whatever then I’d take a full ground but angry - over a quiet full ground 

Paid for empty seats will not make a difference to the hierarchy at Carrow Rd, I agree with the sentiment "Silence speaks volumes"..............

• Like 1

I also thought the good lady on Canhardly Canary Call also nailed it to an absolute 'T' regarding the awful current state of the club....Well done to her and in my opinion she spoke from the heart and said where the problems truly are.....

• Like 1

Just now, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Paid for empty seats will not make a difference to the hierarchy at Carrow Rd, I agree with the sentiment "Silence speaks volumes"..............

An empty ground on tv brings home far more of a message than people sitting in silence. And the club still gets the revenue (well, ticket wise anyhow). 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Because they have already paid for their seats, given how poor things are at present there is not much point putting your ticket on buy back. My seat was free earlier in the season and I could not give it away. Season ticket renewal time is going to be interesting...............

2 minutes ago, S_81 said:

An empty ground on tv brings home far more of a message than people sitting in silence. And the club still gets the revenue (well, ticket wise anyhow). 

Not sure I agree with that, Aunty Beeb commented that Norwich got three corners in a row and the fans made absolutely no noise about it............

4 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I also thought the good lady on Canhardly Canary Call also nailed it to an absolute 'T' regarding the awful current state of the club....Well done to her and in my opinion she spoke from the heart and said where the problems truly are.....

Any chance of a summary Mello? I was still wandering around the city aimlessly , waiting for Mrs Beard and didn’t listen. 

Just now, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Because they have already paid for their seats, given how poor things are at present there is not much point putting your ticket on buy back. My seat was free earlier in the season and I could not give it away. Season ticket renewal time is going to be interesting...............

Hopefully so will the AGM.....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Because season tickets are paid for, it’s a social day out, habit. If it was pay on the gate like the old days I think it would be a very empty stadium

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Wether I’d paid or not, I couldn’t put myself through today. 

The club are too soft and that has been a label that has been used against them recently and one I agree with. 

While Wagner has to go, he is a symptom and not the cause of the desperate state of affairs that exist at Carrow Road. 

Wether I’d paid or not, I couldn’t put myself through today. 

I can understand that, but you have to remember that Norfolk people are nearly as tight as those from Yorkshire  (Smiley face)...........

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Any chance of a summary Mello? I was still wandering around the city aimlessly , waiting for Mrs Beard and didn’t listen. 

Passionate and to the point....It'll be on Canary Call on BBC i if some IT nerdy type can put it on here?....She more or less said what Mash hitter says but a bit more from a Canary Fan perspective....Impressive and no holds barred....The Board, the majority shareholders and Delia specifically....Webbo 1 an' Webbo 2 were mentioned and the accounts debacle....Fired from the hip and hit every can on the fence an' didn't hold back....Great stuff and I applaud her.... 

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Brigette on Canary Call thread top of the Forum.....

• Thanks 1