Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Leicester v Leeds

In fairness any team that finishes above either of these will deserve to get promoted ( Binners included ).

Nobody will be stopping Leicester, so I guess we need Lakey’s Leeds to win to keep that pressure on the binners.

Jesus Dean Smith is really beige, even his top is beige! No charisma little wonder he’s still unemployed!

Both play with pace and purpose. Would love to see us play like this. Really highlights how staying two consecutive seasons in the top flight allows you the opportunity to recruit good footballers. Just now Leeds score. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Leicester no shots on target

Leeds 5 shots on target.

Look all I'm saying is that if Leicester were to fall apart and be crap for the rest of the season it would be pretty funny..

Even if I feel that theres more chance of me winning the lottery while being struck by lightning as a comet flies out of the sky and hits me

28 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Look all I'm saying is that if Leicester were to fall apart and be crap for the rest of the season it would be pretty funny..

Even if I feel that theres more chance of me winning the lottery while being struck by lightning as a comet flies out of the sky and hits me

It wouldn't be funny if it let Ipswich in.

45 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

No words needed. Result says it all.

If you can’t win promotion with that squad, then the sack it will be.

I am supporting them this year ( but after us ) as they should stop the binners.

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Leeds have got to.be better than Ipswich havent they??

...and to think there was an Ipswich fan celebrating amongst the Leeds fans at Carrow Rd couple of weeks ago

...that will come back to haunt him

Leicester, Leeds and Ipswich have been better than the rest and up there on merit right now.Very impressed with Leeds tonight, they could finish top. 

14 hours ago, Nik Vawn said:

My goodness I miss DF

We should have agreed a special clause where he took the reigns for the championship seasons & became assistant to A.N. other in the Prem