Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

I May Have Found A New Stick.

31 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I honestly think you need help if you go around counting posts but hey ho here it is not that i had even noticed until you pointed it out so here is a question for you...

Who was the recipient of your 27,000th email ?

Another meandering thread that started off well, discussed the issues but ends up nowhere.

Club policies once again out of line with reality and contradictory within themselves  Section 2.12 states that Season Tickets are for your sole use. Section 2.13 immediately contradicts it by stating that the Club can give express written permission for guest attendance - as if that happens in practice. Of course the only bit that matters is the right to impose additional charges. Nobody cares about your OP (Not entirely true because clearly some do believe the Club should be maintaining its policy with tender loving care).

Edited by essex canary

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

I think i can work out who the members are and could this be a case of none so blind as those that cannot see ? :classic_laugh:

Well I’m always in these groups and find it a real joy. Only yesterday I was in the elephant wing! 
Of course when I ask what group the others are in they tell me ‘Realists’. As if :classic_laugh: :classic_laugh:

18 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Another meandering thread that started off well, discussed the issues but ends up nowhere.

Club policies once again out of line with reality and contradictory within themselves  Section 2.12 states that Season Tickets are for your sole use. Section 2.13 immediately contradicts it by stating that the Club can give express written permission for guest attendance - as if that happens in practice. Of course the only bit that matters is the right to impose additional charges. Nobody cares about your OP (Not entirely true because clearly some do believe the Club should be maintaining its policy with tender loving care).

The irony of nobody cares about my OP coming from you of all people is not lost on an awful lot of posters as can be seen by all except you of course. You swat them away like flies on a cow pat and plough on regardless with your one man stick agenda.

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

WTF is the 'sycophant wing of the forum'?

Is that where Charlie Crickmore played?

I assumed there was a "p" missing  and it was the Psychophant Wing...🤩

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

You can still say he, I've not swallowed the pronoun kool-aid just yet.

I couldn't be bothered to go back and look to see who had said it, so played it safe!

27 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The irony of nobody cares about my OP coming from you of all people is not lost on an awful lot of posters as can be seen by all except you of course. You swat them away like flies on a cow pat and plough on regardless with your one man stick agenda.

Well clearly some people do care as the responses of @lake district canary @RobJames@Terminally Yellow and @canarydan23 clearly indicate and with whom I agree. Then again there are other posters who are just too ambiguous or inconsistent to be able to draw conclusions.

Edited by essex canary

20 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Whether it's 'right', I don't know - but it is in the terms as my friend broke up with his wife after she done the dirty, so he cancelled hers, and got the standard £25 charge.  Embarrassingly they had to get her to confirm in writing for it to be cancelled as they wouldn't do so initially.

I’m assuming these tickets were in the Snakepit…

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Well clearly some people do care as the responses of @lake district canary @RobJames@Terminally Yellow and @canarydan23 clearly indicate and with whom I agree. Then again there are other posters who are just too ambiguous or inconsistent to be able to draw conclusions.

You clearly cannot see what i was saying so blinkered is your view. You literally have no fellow disciples in the crusade you are fighting against just about everything the club does and i foolishly thought this thread title would have registered in your brain but clearly not and if you are holding up Terminally Yellow as one of your disciples that says it all.

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I’m assuming these tickets were in the Snakepit…

What happens if they got back together and remarried in one of his drunken moments ?

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You clearly cannot see what i was saying so blinkered is your view. You literally have no fellow disciples in the crusade you are fighting against just about everything the club does and i foolishly thought this thread title would have registered in your brain but clearly not and if you are holding up Terminally Yellow as one of your disciples that says it all.

Not forgetting his best buddy Pig Mince. ...and Buht-hole who leapt to his defence, but he's just an attention seeking internet  pestbot anyway . 

16 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

It would have been very interesting if my late friend had bought a bond. In that circumstance they would have been in the position of paying the interest and promotion bonus to the inheritor but denying the seat rights using the same "non-transferable' clause. Such is the mess.

Anyway thanks for the thread. A good focus for an AGM question as it is now clear that the Season Ticket regulations contain as much junk as the Articles of Association, having not been properly updated, and that all the Club cares about is invoking the clauses that enable it to impose unnecessary and petty charges on loyal fans alongside it's excess salaries. I am sure @slaphead will also be in agreement.

It’s in the terms and conditions it’s no biggie you agree to it when you sign up 

50 minutes ago, essex canary said:

It would have been very interesting if my late friend had bought a bond. In that circumstance they would have been in the position of paying the interest and promotion bonus to the inheritor but denying the seat rights using the same "non-transferable' clause. Such is the mess.

Anyway thanks for the thread. A good focus for an AGM question as it is now clear that the Season Ticket regulations contain as much junk as the Articles of Association, having not been properly updated, and that all the Club cares about is invoking the clauses that enable it to impose unnecessary and petty charges on loyal fans alongside it's excess salaries. I am sure @slaphead will also be in agreement.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

5 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

The club should introduce a £5 charge for anyone who eants to bring a stick to Carrow Rd. People with sticks get away with their frivolity, a charge would certainly make them think twice.

What about pitchforks and torches?

3 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Is that where Charlie Crickmore played?

I think they are two to the left of the usual suspects, one row in front of the Guild of Fag Packet Accountants.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

What about pitchforks and torches?

Pitchforks and torches are soooooooooooo yesterday. It is done by emails these days.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

If you look on the Old Photos thread there is now reference to those with an institutional memory so another group for you to join.

6 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Maybe the money was needed to pay for the ' retirement ' gifts handed to the OSP members that stood down after attending half a dozen meetings during their two year term of office ?

I can say with absolute confidence that not a great deal of expense would have been incurred in providing those.

It was a nice symbolic gesture by the club, though, given that we gave freely of our time over a two-year period (and did a lot more than just attending the quarterly meetings). 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I can say with absolute confidence that not a great deal of expense would have been incurred in providing those.

It was a nice symbolic gesture by the club, though, given that we gave freely of our time over a two-year period (and did a lot more than just attending the quarterly meetings). 

Hopefully something that can be passed down to future generations.

It wasn’t a free season ticket, was it? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

The kind of token of appreciation we used to get in the early years of the AD Group I suspect. In which case good to see it. It didn't last in the AD case though. 

16 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

You tinker.......

1 minute ago, essex canary said:

The kind of token of appreciation we used to get in the early years of the AD Group I suspect. In which case good to see it. It didn't last in the AD case though. 

I heard some of the AD lacked appreciation for the token gesture,  and were never satisfied or happy with it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I heard some of the AD lacked appreciation for the token gesture,  and were never satisfied or happy with it. 

No complaints about my NCFC embossed travel wallet. I still have it. Delighted to have participated in meetings with smiling faces such as Andy Cullen.  

Edited by essex canary

58 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

9 years on the SCG in more challenging times yielded nothing for the participants wolfie.

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

9 years on the SCG in more challenging times yielded nothing for the participants wolfie.

I can understand why you'd be sore about that, pretty poor form.

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

No considerate people like Andy Cullen to provide. Perhaps some people may say things have improved again. Then again the OSP has benefitted from information that as the MA thread states ought to have been made available to shareholders at a crucial juncture so in the context of overall professionalism things haven't improved.   

1 minute ago, essex canary said:

No considerate people like Andy Cullen to provide. Perhaps some people may say things have improved again. Then again the OSP has benefitted from information that as the MA thread states ought to have been made available to shareholders at a crucial juncture so in the context of overall professionalism things haven't improved.   

Oh ffs give it a rest mate. 

59 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

More likely one of those shiny metal bottle opener thingies they bunged in the away members box.

Exquisitely crafted in finest Sheffield ( OK Chinese ) steel to be admired and cherished for generations to come.

• Like 1