It's because viaplay own the rights to the games so C4 have bought some of the games from them. 

Think England will win this one comfortably 3-0. Harry Maguire hat trick 😅

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, AJ said:

It's because viaplay own the rights to the games so C4 have bought some of the games from them. 

Think England will win this one comfortably 3-0. Harry Maguire hat trick 😅

Into his own goal?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Given that the England team have a large number of injuries and absentees today I imagine he will be starting

Unless his arrogance and self regard has put Southgate off him completely.  

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Sounds like someone on here......

• Haha 1

Just now, Greavsy said:

Sounds like someone on here......

It wasn't  lost on me. But nor were the differences , Madders has proven to be a very good footballer , but a complete  D1ckwad, Ethics is just a D1ckwad. 

4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Well James does like to be the main man when it comes to family dinners.. He doesnt even let his nan pour her own gravy! 😉

2 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Maddison to start please.

I’d like to see Maddison start too. Good footballers, like singers, musicians, comedians, actors etc, although it’s a bonus, do not need to be ‘nice’ people off-stage as long as they deliver the goods on it, although granted, if they’re disruptive in the dressing room of a team game that can become an issue. But I know little about him beyond what comes up on this on this message board from time to time and as I’m unlikely to bump into him down the pub I’d just like to see a good, entertaining, game of football with the best available players fielded on both sides. And often a touch of arrogance is an important ingredient. Wish he still played for us.

• Like 1

What a strange team. Why not play Bellingham and Rice deep with Foden, Maddison and Saka in front of them. Henderson starting makes absolutely no sense at all. 

Screenshot_20230909_155553_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3fc002f81bece38b449d7bcef45f09b6.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

What a strange team. Why not play Bellingham and Rice deep with Foden, Maddison and Saka in front of them. Henderson starting makes absolutely no sense at all. 

Screenshot_20230909_155553_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3fc002f81bece38b449d7bcef45f09b6.jpg

As a former manager once said’ I totally missed your top level managerial stint’

5 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

You should know by now Southgate picks favorites.

End of the day though Scotland on Tuesday will probably feature a slightly stronger side

18 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You should know by now Southgate picks favorites.

End of the day though Scotland on Tuesday will probably feature a slightly stronger side

Wouldn't bet on it.

It's a travesty when Southgate drops Sterling, who'd started to play well for Chelsea, but others are playing better, & for some absurd reason Maguire still gets picked, and plenty of defenders are playing and playing better than him.

This was the prime time to break free of Henderson & Maguire and look to build for the future.  

• Like 1